Why do Americans celebrate 5 de Mayo? Nobody in Mexico gives a shit about that day

Why do Americans celebrate 5 de Mayo? Nobody in Mexico gives a shit about that day.

Also why is this Mayan pyramid sorrounded by Saguaro cactus? Those only grow un a small part of Mexico. And the biggest question is why is there a fucking llama in that pic?

Attached: depositphotos_186597222-stock-illustration-cinco-de-mayo-mexican-sombrero.jpg (1075x1700, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/news/poll-majority-of-mexicans-supports-deportation-of-central-american-migrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

USAfags are retards. Chicanos wantedbsomething to hold on during labor manifestations in California. Then Jews wanted to milk money in an invented celebration. In general so many people even thinks this date is Independence Day for us (we got independence from Spain on September 27 of 1821).

Funny pic lol

They hear about mayo and feel like celebrating

probably crying cuz the mayo b 2 spicy
>mfw ypipo

>5 de Mayo
Literally an excuse to party, you couldn't imagine how few gringos would know anything about what it even means, unironically less than 1%

Florida dude tought was Independence Day. Why so bad with your education?

Nobody celebrates that. It's just an excuse to drink.
Because it's florida. They're something else entirely.

We are terrible with our own history and abysmal with international history, even when it involves our own neighbors

No culture.

I guess you are right. Also too many cubans and cuban-americans.

Official holidays in Mexique

January 1: New Year
February 4: Constitution Day
March 18: Benito Juárez Day
May 1: Workers Day
September 16: Independence Day
November 18: Mexican Revolution Day
December 25: Christmas

Attached: images (31).jpg (452x678, 86K)

Only in Puebla they want their celebration (we lost the war).

why are mexicans so obsessed with americans

I tought that americans celebrated cinco de cuatro

Attached: Cinco_de_Cuatro_Arrested_Development.png (1000x560, 463K)

LOL

Literally nobody cares about Mexico.

Oh great a thread about the irish county of Mayo

Yes, nobody.

Attached: Trump-and-Mexico-wall.png (533x300, 254K)

NiBBa your President got into office by shit talking Mexico all the way

Attached: c6665787-ca4e-4cd4-af95-2f3dc11153e8.jpg (405x583, 25K)

>a fucking llama
Topkek

As well as our current one

To party and have fun
Any excuse to party is a good excuse

You want tacos and tequila in but Mexicans out. That's funney.

Attached: images.png (384x384, 9K)

Mexicans aren't immigrating. Only old boomers and retarded pols don't understand how vital it is for the economic and social well-being of America to have a good relationship with Mexico. It would be much easier to build a wall at the Mexico/Guatamala and Belize border if we must keep out the immigrants from Central America. I also want our postal services to strike a deal so I can sell shit to you easier. You guys are free money.

Feels bad that the epic parade scene in that James Bond movie, literally the only good thing about the movie, is not real.

Attached: 1562180052560.jpg (500x382, 135K)

I mean "cares about" as in "harbors concern for". If you all disappeared tomorrow there would be partying in American streets

A ustedes les dan vacaciones en semana santa?

Depende en que trabajes pero en general si dan vacaciones.

el sentido que no hablo español.

You mexicunts are such fucking hypocrites. Mexicans are openly racist against central Americans and deport them. Then you bitch about entering the USA illegally and then complaining about getting deported.

Get fucked Pablo nationalreview.com/news/poll-majority-of-mexicans-supports-deportation-of-central-american-migrants/