And then I was born

And then I was born.

What a huge mistake

Attached: portugal.png (2000x1333, 143K)

Ninguém liga para como você nasceu

Attached: 1561483300376.png (1106x1012, 527K)

I don't even speack portuguese what a mistake, my dad told my mom to teach me portuguese but she refused because she wanted me to integrate but they hate me anyway

Which one do you hate the most
Fr*nce or portu?

lol what a dumb hoe, kids who get exposure to multiple languages at a young age learn addtional language much more easily
dumb women huh

>ancestry: Portuguese, French, distant German

Attached: atletico_griezmann-2-750x410.jpg (750x410, 33K)

What a stupid mom

I used to HATE portuguese with a lot of HATE because I am a disgusting creature because of my portuguese gene. But french people are such arrogant cunt and bitch to me on 4channel, they started making fun of me for no reason and now I hate Fr*nch more and I love my country portugal

>have portuguese blood
>can have portuguese citizenship
>don't speak portuguese
Nice, thanks mom

yeah but it's not too late. Do you think I should learn portuguese ? do you think i could integrate there ?

So first it was the "I'm a manlet please give me attention" threads and now it's this threads?

What's so about portuguese genes other than swarthy skin.

I'm good loking but I am a turbo manlet. Also I have pale skin but I am not white

You can make fun of me on this thread. It should let you off steam, no ?

What do you hate about being half portuguse? Is it really that bad?

Portuguese is a ugly language. French is the greatest language on earth, why would anyone bother learning portuguese?

It's the diaspora. And really don't hate portuguese from portugal, i really like them. But the diaspora is fucking cancer. They are EXACTLY like algerians but the only difference is that they work. their digusting behavior made me hate myself, because we share the same blood. Also they are often very ugly, ( the male) the female are usually hot tho

french is really a beautiful langage. The french literrature is so fucking amazing.
But you could learn portuguese for brasil and business I guess

No don't worry I won't, I was wondering why you changed format, realized it became a little repetitive?

no i got over it. Now my only purpose in my life is to have a nice job. I accepted the fact that I will never have friendsand be a " charimatic " person. Now being tall and a chad is useless to me. So it doesnt bother me anymore. I just want to be happy even though I am a hydroturbomanlet

Wouldn't it make you feel better to know soon France will become a huge race mixed shithole just like the Latin America, anyway.

You are what you are just accept it if you need help I will help you user

Attached: 58409213_824888264535438_5432697821251939579_n.jpg (400x490, 44K)

yes that's true. but in my french family they are all tall smart and good looking I always feel bad around them

>Bussineses
Lol even russian is more relevant

How tall are you?

Thank you bro I appreciate your kindess you but I will fix myself alone, this is how it work, I need to do it by myself

no brasil is relevant. We even study brasil in french high school

172 cm

You sure that wasn't your frenchness? I mean no one wants the French for a reason....oh wai-

DOUBLE FUCKED

Attached: 0349439034.jpg (1200x1284, 236K)

I'm not ugly tho. i was asked out several time but my autism was too strong

>Autsim

I am pretty sure you inherited that from the French.

Feeling of inferiority ?

Attached: 1564144854730.png (768x638, 586K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

my french family is TURBO normie. My grandather probably fucked more than 500 girls in his life. Also my grandfather was fucking his wife and her sister

Eh it's because French are mutt. I always saw the French the same as I see Belgians, as two reject versions of two groups. Germans, but the French variant looks worse. Meds, but the French variant looks worse. France is proof of why you don't mutt.

>pic related is the average french man of my family

I can't compete and I feel like " a failed man "

Attached: 3a9.png (476x476, 149K)

Sounds based, I would be happy to be descents of him

eh, compared to blacks or Algerians you're not the worst. Chin up lad.

My grandfather told me he fucked a girl with 10 of his friends.
He also maried 6 times but he is such a petticoat runner that he divorced 5 times

I honestly got the worst genes of my chad family

Since you are half French you will have the positives of both nations
Educate yourself more interact with people more don't be shy and insecure they don't hate or look down on you
Have faith in yourself brother

Attached: 1561413567424.jpg (600x519, 96K)

American tier post my friend

All of western Europe will be unless something big happens.

Attached: 1535813636220.png (648x481, 716K)

Oh we know, you're ahead of us but we will catch up.

Sopa de macaco uma delisia

stop larping south american goblin

Thank you bro, I don't know why but I get along very well with arabs. hope you are doing well

We are brother

>I don't know why but I get along very well with arab
What do you mean by that?

As for the French part unless you're a cunt nobody hate you. Nodoby hate the Portuguese disapora in France anyway despite them always screaming they are Portuguese everywhere.

Brb gonna post more to get this thread going

I'm so sorry... I'd give you a few centimetres if I could, Jean-Jacques da Silva.

Attached: QIZ_Q24R_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)