So

since so many Americans have a firearm at home, love the second amendment and believe Europeans are fools for not being able to own one... I have got to ask, have you ever had to use your firearm, ever?

Attached: 901EEBCF-965A-419B-97FD-B97B5FF9AB16.jpg (610x406, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JiI91igl180
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

I don't own a gun.

Attached: 20190726_152635.jpg (599x334, 83K)

I own 3 guns but have only fired one of them lol. I am gonna get another soon when they restock the RPK at my store

>inb4 "IT'S NOT THE BILL OF NEEDS!!!"

More often than not, they use firearms to blow their brains out. I'm all for the 2nd amendment in that regard.

>just watched an youtube video about best home defence guns
>older video guy just drops that he had to use his home defense guns once, killing a guy
>just says it as it was nothing, just keeps on talking

Well... crazy, but why do you get a gun in the first place?

i've never had to use the life vest under my seat on an airplane but i'm glad it's there

why is it a big deal? not like he went to war and has PTSD. some dude invaded his home, and the owner shot him. it's really not some big thing.

best home defense guns are probably AR pistols, AK pistols may be a bit much. Everyone memes shotguns but that's just what fudds think

Americans are based, would own a few guns too if I could.

And holy shit would I like to blow up some nigger if he dares to enter my home.

No, but I'm glad that I haven't. A one-time $500 investment seems reasonable to me, especially if it could potentially save my life in my own home. I don't carry it around. I think you, and many other foreigners, fail to understand the real power behind the 2nd amendment. It's estimated that Americans own 393 million firearms - now as yourself this question: with our military + civilians with 393 million firearms, who could succesfully invade the United States? No one. It's impossible.

yeah I shot a bear coming at me

>who could succesfully invade the United States?
mexicans and jews

Not a big deal at all. I mean I would do the same if I had the guns and had someone break into my home.

What you hear often is do not take big uns for home defense because over penetration (a good rifle round will easily penetrate a stone wall and hit some family members behind), but go for stuff like low pen guns like shotguns...

No

I brandished one once while a cop was making an arrest outside my house just in case

Attached: tex mex.jpg (640x478, 104K)

>Mexicans and jews

Was Jow Forums being a little bit too harsh to you, user?

Did they made fun of you for being a pussy??

Did that caused you to be here and trying impress yourself???

Awwww~

Attached: JPEG_20181201_084350.jpg (991x991, 132K)

only reason why I got my AK is because of the inevitable zombie outbreak about to happen, I live in the most prone region of the world to zombie outbreaks btw

Attached: ZombieJesus.jpg (225x225, 9K)

shut up kanker

>animeposter
>reddit spacing
>multiple question marks
unironically kill yourself

I own one and go to shooting galleries often. I honestly feel way better later.

Attached: 1551437020655.png (500x375, 291K)

I have one, have never used it for self defense and hope I never have to. But I still have it just in case

mexicans, jews,chinese,koreans, japanese, even mongolians are invading USA.

its like a babylonian orgy in north america.

Attached: jewmad.jpg (225x225, 9K)

yes, I use it to practice shooting which is why I only buy guns with cheap ammo

223. and 12 gauge master race

if a thief ever came in to my home, all I would have to do is cock my guns and he would leave

youtube.com/watch?v=JiI91igl180

Goodluck experiencing another ethnic cleansing, slavofag

>shut up kanker.

That's not the way how you use it, ching chong leaf

United statians don't care about the human condition of a person, if someone invade your property... yeah casualties happens but you can't be proud of killing a person, not even beast do that and the worst of all, they sell weapon to NARCO cartels and MARAS from north/central america, americans are blind by the fact that any policy they produce will affect the "backyard".