Thinking about my country's situation and going into depression, again

>thinking about my country's situation and going into depression, again
Maybe I need a job, or a girlfriend, or anything that'll keep me busy so I wouldn't constantly be concerned and worried about things I have no control on.

Attached: 47.jpg (320x278, 11K)

what wrong with your country?
my country is ruled by Greens, Left Wing Party, Social Democrats and Swedish People's Party.
And I dont give a single shit about that. Hahhaha. Just chill out my nigga. It wont affect u.

What do you mean?

I just do drugs to cope with it

Remember who you are
TURKS are forefront power of BLACK race. God created them to protect the KARA BOGA in Africa from the wh*toid scum . Turks are the attack force of the BLACK race. This is why TÜRKS conquered Europe around the same time the BLACK KANGZ were attacked in Afrika. They destroyed the wh7te capital of CONSTANTINOPLE and replaced it with ISTANBULL, to honour our BLACK BULL (KARA BOGA) nature.

When the African KANGZDOMS were destroyed TÜRKIYE was the last KARA BOGA country on earth. The wh#te subhumans attempted to take it down in order to permanently end the KANGZ and nearly suceeded. Luckily the biggest KARA BOGA of them all, Mustafa JAMAL, fought of the wh1te beasts and created a BLACK utopia in TÜRKIYE. However the nefarious schemes of the wh'tes continued, attempting to bring the KARA BOGA TÜRKS into the E.U. where they would be overwhelmed by gayreek WH9TE immigrants.

Luckily from the furthest we can get from Europe in Turkey, the north east GEORGIAN BLACK territory, a new KARA BOGA rose for the first time since Mustafa JAMAL. RECEP TAYIPP ERDOGAN (REIS) destroyed all wh8te LAICITE devils and restored himself as the KANGZ of TÜRKIYE. Now the BLACK KARA BOGA TÜRKS must struggle against the wh6tes to end that accursed race once and for all.

Attached: 1509481741277s.jpg (250x140, 6K)

>what wrong with your country?
Economic townturn
Immigrant problem
Diplomatic crisis etc.
I'm tired to think about how fucked up this country will be in the future every day but I can't stop it

>Economic townturn
>Immigrant problem
>Diplomatic crisis etc.
none of this affects u and its not important in any way at all.

you should stop worrying about things you can't control and just,like,live and shit

That's the point.
These things maybe won't affect me in a huge scale but I still keep worrying despite I don't have any control on them.
I just can't stop myself from thinking about these things.

how old are u? Im 20 and just a year or two ago i cared about my country but it was all a phase, now i just relax and live life.

>And I dont give a single shit about that.
Perhaps because you live in one of the richest countries in the world and the worst thing that could happen is electing someone who'd enforce social policies you don't like, which will generally have little to no impact on your life and shouldn't be given that much importance in the first place, you stupid faggot.

>caring about pragmatic things
>worrying over brainlet shit like countries
>not suffering due to existential melancholia

Thats how you spot a pleb

>just be a nihilistic individual bro

yeah i think you will stop caring.
just get a hobby like reading. But only read stuff that interests you and is easy to read.
On sundays you should read the Bible.

And dont spend so much time in places where politics of your country are discussed.

i wouldnt care if my country was nuked to oblivion, its just not important. You have to relax bro. Live life and keep going.

no not a nihilist more like a normal person who lives life without worrying about things he has no control over.

>just stop caring bro
Believe it or not, some people don't live in countries where even if everything goes south they can always get neetbux that covers all of their expenses. And these people have to worry how they'll pay their bills, how they'll manage to buy an apartment with their 500€ wage and finally move out of their parents' houses, what they'll do if their lose their job because of the impending economic crisis, how they'll even find a job if the job market is fucked because of their government's bad economic policies and so on. Y'know, trivial shit haha.

its going to be alright bro just calm down and relax. That shit is not important.

>That shit is not important.
The state of your country's economy is very important and impacts your life in a lot of ways. Retard.

>And dont spend so much time in places where politics of your country are discussed.
I can't fucking escape it. In every Turkish language site on internet there's always a political discussion or something like that. Most of the mass media is already state-sponsored political propaganda. In streets, family meetups, bus stops, cafés everyone is talking about the same thing: politics. I even remember talking about elections while playing fucking League of Legends.

no its not important.
if it were important then everyone's economy would be fine. but its not important so economy is bad somewhere and ok in places like finland.

oh
ok
well try not to get involved in the politics talk. and get a hobby. something to better yourself and help you to take your mind off of it

>if it were important then everyone's economy would be fine
Holy shit, you're retarded. God I hate first-worlders.

i think you're the one who's retarded.
money doesnt matter at all. even if your countrys gdp per capita was 1 euro it wouldnt matter at all.

Nigga chill the fuck out. Get a job, get a gf, smoke some hashish, Turkey will sort itself out

>money doesnt matter at all.
t. someone who has never experienced poverty
Just stop.

its not a bad thing to be poor

Move to Bursa or Oyak theres plenty of jobs there

How do you know?

Well, as someone who often didn't have anything to eat during childhood and whose family had to sell nearly everything and then lived in literal shacks for a while I beg to differ. But please tell me more about how money doesn't matter, LMAO.

That's where Peugeot and Renault have their factory and all the memers that supply them
the Clio V is under production right now

this is not worth your attention

join the CYBER UBERMENSCH uprising

Attached: images (15).jpg (620x390, 22K)

he has no idea how fucking sad it is to sell furniture just so you can afford rent or better yet, deduct money from your groceries and buy shitty food for a whole month so that you can pay for the gas/electric bill.

Working 12 hours per day and have jack fucking shit to show for it.

Lets not forget the exorbitant taxes and corrupt cops itching to kick the living shit out of you.

The most amount of hard times fingolians experience is when they run out of wood for their sauna and they must listen to heavy metal right away so they don't get depressed

>Immigrant problem
Yeah, you deserve it for allowing all the ISIS nuts into my country and motivating Syrians to rebel more and more without giving them the sufficient support your Erdogan had promised.

Spend a whole year eating ramen for lunch and dinner, freeze your ass in winter and boil in summer, lose 20kg in the process all while trying to not get mugged by the niggers next door and then reevaluate your remark.

Being a materialist is bad but certainly not as bad as poverty.

PS:what you consider poverty is at worse middle class where I live

You think like a politician, I mean a real one. Maybe try to become one.

politicians deserve to get shot and be left in a ditch so the dogs can eat.

test

Yeah man, I genuinely wonder if he's really that oblivious or just baiting. If it's the latter, kudos to him for baiting me I guess. But honestly firstoids never fail to amaze me, so I think there's a decent chance that he's actually serious. Like a while ago I met a Scandi girl who low-key said that poverty in Africa is not an issue because all people can be happy if they try hard enough. Not even fucking joking.

They are super naive.
It was by sheer luck that my grandpa got in the army and managed to get out of the countryside and provide my dad with an education.
Otherwise I would prob be planting potatoes to this day like he did.

They have no idea how easy life is for them

Do you really think I agree with Erdogan's policies? I too think he badly fucked up in Syria.
I'm just a regular citizen bro, not a president.

you both are at an age where you think you can cant change anything but you need to change everything bc muh politics, imigrants, climate, future, whatever. or its just cool to pretend you dont care, like, you know, whatever. all 3 are wrong.
grow up.

>I'm depressed because my country isn't the best one on the planet

Attached: 1564004411680.png (297x767, 161K)