I hate crippled and retarded people. They should nof be allowed to live

I hate crippled and retarded people. They should nof be allowed to live.

Attached: dy4okatb7v901.jpg (678x1024, 75K)

I agree, it's why I supported serbia during the war

Attached: file.png (750x1133, 738K)

What is retarded? Ive met people with downsyndrome smarter than many retirees here, also autism is technically retardation

Attached: blissful.jpg (960x639, 164K)

I would fuck you up.

Serbs are without any doubt the most retarded people I've ever met.

why? Because your brother or sister is a failed abortion and you were forced to empathise?
Get real, faggot, their lives are.miserable.

I don't hate cripples or retarded people, I think they should be helped live meaningful lives when possible, and have their suffering alleviated when the above is impossible.

they creep the fuck out of people

wew this made me sad

You are a miserable piece of shit. Wish the world consisted of fewer people like you. This world would be a better place.

Don't you have a war to start over a backyard claim?

this is what happens when you don't fully control your brain and let the creepy appearance turn into violent hostility towards weaker individuals.
you might want to think about why you want to hurt them so bad.

why? Even animals kill their weak off.
They are a hole in my pocket, yours too.

No, we should deported all world retard population to USA to be with their own kind

Then what are you doing here? Go kill yourself, for the sake of your cause.

Wtf are you talking about?

haypil

Yes, their lives are miserable, but as long as they live, we should not kill them, as long as they don’t wish for death.

Killing life with passion is unethical, killing human being and justifying this leads to chaos in general. This is the line people should never cross.

serbs did nothing wrong i guess...

Attached: 1563739429723.jpg (624x474, 22K)

I hate Downies so fucking much. They're basically pets that you have to feed and bathe and dress for their entire lives.
Downs Syndrome people need to be euthanized the moment it's discovered they have it.

fuck off m8 they're the precise reason abortion was invented for.
They're basically a full time job which erodes the family unit. Can't wait til your parents die and you're stuck with a screeching tardo 40 yo brother that shits himself as a hobby
>b-but it could happen to you
yeah I'd rather be put out of my misery on my own volition if I were to fuck up and wake up in a vegetative, disfigured, or mentally impaired state than be a privately owned carnival freak

Based Croat bro. I feel the same way and people have called me "literally Hitler" for it.

Well yes, I understand abortion, but when shit happens and retard is born, it should be forbidden to kill such person. I dunno, leave it in a forest or something, but life is sacred. If you don’t know what to do with it, leave it to the nature. She should handle the problem. But for fuck sake, don’t you kill it.

And yes, there is a difference between killing human being and leaving him alone.

Attached: smug.jpg (399x416, 54K)

>leaving a baby in nature to die
>somehow preferable to killing it yourself
Polish "intellectuals" everybody

You don’t know what will happen in that forest. Beside killing a person as I said before make you a murderer, and law accepting such solution would have very negative consequences.

>Polish Intellectuals
>said amerimutt
I’m glad I don’t fit into your “intelectual standards” desu.

hawking's most notable works were published when he wasn't yet a veg

Balkan wars two wen

In case if the law, that would allow killing retards would pass in your country, I’m sure that I could convince your local authorities with an single e-mail, based on the screenshots of your posts, to erase you tomorrow. The same with your American friend here

So better pray, that such act would not pass soon.

that only happens if the person with down syndrome have another disability. A lot of down syndrome people can have a works and even go to College.

I wouldn't be able to trust retards to follow proper hygiene standards.