Brazil

Is your country and people hated like mine?

Attached: br-flag-min.jpg (3500x2457, 210K)

even more

Literally all people are indifferent toward your country expect Portugal and other latin American countries

Yes we are hated

Attached: 1564132529556.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

Outside of South Africa people have no strong feelings for Brazil. The average normie believes that Brazil is a sunny country full of happy and hot-blooded people that live on the beach and play football all day.

i like you fren

>Outside of South Africa people have no strong feelings for Brazil
What does south africa think of us?

Outside of Jow Forums no one hates us, except maybe some moortuguese and some argentinians.

You have to ask?

This to be honest. Most people don’t actuoly give a fuck about brazil, it’s jist brazilan anons take the prize of being the most butthurt people on this board and it’s fun to chat shit to them

No, we're unanimously loved throughout the world.

No

I am kinda just worried about hearing that apparently your society is divided into two parts politically

Brazil was always highly respected in Britain until 2014 because we invented football and it was seen as you perfected the game which we invented

But you are a joke now, the 7-1 was 5 years ago but you have still not redeemed yourselves

It's not butthurt it's inferiority conscience

No it's just that one guy needed to clean up this mess and pigs like to roll around mud so it's very hard for him to get moving.

Attached: foto-oficial-bolsonaro.jpg (840x577, 46K)

No

Like every other country ever, the libruls and the cuckservatives

Yes and No

outside of east asia have no hatred toward japan.(don't care in general)

But east asia(china and korea) hate japan so much.

PT is liberal? Shut the fuck up. It's literally Bolso versus everyone else. Our politics is mainly left-wing if you haven't noticed.

Do you love Japan?

How do Brazilians feel about Brazil? Like a great power that can't get off the ground because of third worldism? That's the impression I get

Much more than yours, yes.

Ah velho vá se foder.

depends if you are Kurdistan or normal(shit) Iraq

Huge embarassment with the worse people on earth.

stop using this American scale shit, please

as for us, it's not the case, our centrists are quite strong,

culture and tradition yes
politics no

>Like a great power that can't get off the ground because of third worldism? That's the impression I get

You nailed it. The only problem is people complain about everything and when it comes to tax reform, pension reform among other things, these same people are the very first to protest against losing their privileges. Like our pension reform. While a public servant's getting 20 thousand reais as his retirement benefit, a poor person's only getting a minimum wage. Bolso is against this. Also Brazil has a severe problem with corruption.

What kind of politics or political movement do you want to see in japan? Aren't most parties pretty traditional?

Aff de boa cara paga de isentão então e vota no psol na próxima eleição. Depois fica reclamando que o país é XYZ.

Humans are primitive trash with a strong necessity to belong to a group and kill the other fags who are different.

Do you like to work/study 12 hours a day?

Do you like the girls?

Do you like the food/weather?

Do you even have leisure time?

I'm just asking. A lot of people keep saying japan is this and that and I was never able to get a broader picture of the country from a person who lives there.

Ok. Mas queira ou não queira o governo do Bolso foi o MENOS pior que a gente já teve. Ele cortou ministérios, privatizou um monte de coisa, está andando com as reformas, etc.

Well you won't develop much with this kind of vitriol

You're right I shouldn't compare monkeys to humans.

>What kind of politics or political movement do you want to see in japan?

real japan first politics

How is this not Abe already?

>Do you like to work/study 12 hours a day?

who would like 12 hours works?
>Do you like the girls?
im not even male

>Do you like the food/weather?
food Yes
weather Yes and No
sometimes japan's weather is extreme.
But I like little snow and spring season.

>Do you even have leisure time?
Yes

Average brazilian normie thinks the cold war is still going and everything is a communist vs capitalist spectrum

I have a feeling the average bostileiro is getting really tired of political shit. Even channers defending o Carluxo becoming a diplomat at the American embassy reek of irony and false flag. A nossa Elite do Atraso.

girls can like girls you homo

We're probably among the most liked countries, incel.

Jow Forums =/= reality

>incel.

Not the case.

i don't think so, no
no one cares about us, and that's good

okay.

I like them as friend.

Tipo, com tanto que a política não atrapalhe a minha vida, de boa. Mas o PT é o pior de todos os partidos e o seu reinado foi uma merda e trouxe a pior crise de todos os tempos.

>we're probably among the most liked countries
Besides in France and Croatia we are disliked, literally ape behavior most of us have abroad
t. have been to both SA and Europe

But do you guys have breaks? Summer? Do you work on weekends?

Btw, why would a japanese girl lose her time on a website filled with 20 year old males with a lot of time who like to talk about nonsense?

We're on an entirely different spectrum, and all of them towards totalitarianism. The only reason Bolsonaro got elected is because of his strong anti-gay pro-military personality and his military background, rather than his classic liberal approach to economy.

>Besides in France and Croatia we are disliked, literally ape behavior most of us have abroad

True. I was frowned upon when people knew I was Brazilian, but their expression quickly changed when I spoke english really well.

You're quite obviously an incel. Most people are either irrelevant or positive about Brazil, especially normies.

>literally ape behavior most of us have abroad
Every tourist ever, but you wouldn't know that because you're an incel and has never seen a tourist and how they behave in this country.

Começou a mãe diná querer adivinhar a vida do coleguinha

>as never seen a tourist and how they behave in this country.
I literally help the tourists because i own a house in a touristic spot, you pleb cunt don't know shit about nothing

Seems like our tourists arre to fucking lazy to try to speak a foreign language.
I've travelled to Argentina with a few friends and was the only that speaks Spanish, they did not even tried to learn the basics...

>shitting out Moortuguese to dodge people calling him out as incel

It's just too obvious. You never leave Jow Forums and you think the edgy nazicels of Jow Forums represent society as a whole. Like I said, most normies either don't know Brazil exists or think of it as a nice sunny country that's all beaches, bundas, jungles, football and caipirinha.

The most hated countries are the USA, France, Britain and maybe China. We don't come even remotely close to being hated.

Started the Mother Dinnah trying to conjecture the life of the little colleague. :^P

Leave Jow Forums then fucking cunt, go to a nightclub, drink a beer in a Pub, idk mate get a fucking a life that you for sure don't have

É eu tava com o grupo de viagem de adolescentes. Eu fui para a Europa com 15 anos. Foi um saco lidar com eles. Muitos deles se comportavam que nem macacos. Eu sou muito respeitoso e (nem vou dizer que sou 'branco' por causa que os bostileiros vão começar a falar que nenhum brasileiro é branco) tenho cor de pele bem pálida e cabelo liso e sei falar inglês fluente porque desde pequeno estudei em escola americana/inglesa então os europeus baixavam a cabeça comigo quando viam que eu era diferente. Infelizemente Brasileiro é foda mesmo.

I went to college with this japanese girl and at first she seemed normal but after a few months she started to get obsessive over me and she ended up clawing my arms until blood came out when I said I only wanted to be her friend and I wouldn't leave my gf. The next day she started sending me nude pictures and saying that she my gf didn't deserve me.

My point is, why are japanese people so strange when it comes to the opposite sex?

Also, why most japanese normies lack self confidence ?

My guess is that most japanese parents never offer a word of encouragement and most people grow up with deep psychological issues.

He's right though, nobody really cares and has a medium-positive image of Brazil

>Japanese-Brazilian = Japanese

Japanese-Brazilians are to Japanese what Chicanos are to Mexicans.

Attached: 52170641_598754437212730_2809526624319518792_n.jpg (1080x1350, 175K)

Eu tava no saguão quando fui para Europa com um grupo daqueles de adolescente burguesa que vão para Disney e metade deles eram da minha cidade, comportamento caótico como a foda avacalhando aquele lugar merda que é o saguão de embarque, simplesmente patético...

But i don't about his and your opion either, Sven.
Just kidding mate i know that nobody gives a shit about this shithole in general, but when they know something is not that positive at all...

how can you be positive about this pile of shit
i guess gringoes look at this embarrassment fiasco of a country and that makes them glad they're not us

In Denmark and Sweden women will fall head over heels if you are brazilian.

They like our macho culture and our agressive way of hitting on them.

Most French people weer super friendly in my experience. Parisians on the other hand are total fucking assholes.

She is a real Japanese. She came to my Uni as an exchange student.

Extremely smart, funny and hardworking but totally insane.

>Most French people weer super friendly in my experience. Parisians on the other hand are total fucking assholes.

Didn't have the same experience in France. People were rude to me when I spoke in english. Then I asked why, they would answer: "You don't speak French in London. So learn our language".

Bunch of fucking assholes.

>She is a real Japanese.

DUDE are you telling me that you had the chance to fuck a cute Jap girl and you didn't? R u gay or something?

>the classic self-loathing mongrel complex incel

If you really think you're so ahead of us, why stay? NEET much?

It's not self loathing it's race realism. I'm sorry facts don't care about your feefees

Mano ele tem a opinião dele. Não precisa puxar para uma discussão. Você acaba alimentando o argumento dele no caso se não percebeu.

Why stay? NEET much? Why haven't you migrated to Argentina or Uruguay then? They're white and therefore must be superior.

Nothing cringes me more than Brazilian incels in this website, you're so pathetic it goes beyond being funny to being pitiful.

You're one of the biggest faggots i've ever seen in this website. I'm 100% sure you're from Sao Paulo

I have no idea mijo

Moving abroad is less a matter of talent and much more a matter of luck and connections. Honestly it's none of your business why I chose to live here let's just say I enjoy some comforts that the most of the population couldn't have access to.

>Moving abroad is less a matter of talent and much more a matter of luck and connections.

Puta verdade mano. Eu vi um monte de gente que nem sabia falar inglês que tinha um GPA de 3.2 indo para harvard, Upenn, etc.

Brasileiro é muito corrupto.

You act like moving to a civilized country is a badge of meritocracy (this bullshit word again), like those who migrate are more accomplished bostileiros.
Ergo, not even you seem to think too highly of your own cunt.

>confirmed incel NEET constantly bitching about Brazil on Jow Forums because he's a middle class incel NEET with a need to lash out

Every time. Tell you something, you'd be the same incel NEET if you were born in any other country.

>I enjoy some comforts that the most of the population couldn't have access to.
Yet you'll never know the biggest comfort most of the population has access to: a loving relationship.

I didn't confirm shit, the voices in your head are making those conspiracies up. And getting into a loving relationship is not a measure of good character either, having a tall height, owning your own car, good face structure and making a good wage are far more important attributes to women

Yes, they call us worst Korea.

Attached: 1564092345971.jpg (250x207, 9K)

>maybe some moortuguese
that's mostly northerners, but they're retarded provincianos anyway

>You act like moving to a civilized country is a badge of meritocracy
Not at all, like most of us, but of course the mongrel complex wouldn't know that. I wouldn't leave Brazil for any other place in the world, not only for it being my homeland but also because I have access to everything I need here, and unlike you mongrel complex incels I know enough about my country to appreciate every part of it.

As the old saying goes "Brasil, ame-o ou deixe-o".

You're always free to leave. Stop being a NEET and get a job, save money, leave the country. Simple as. Just don't think about coming back because you know exactly how you'll be treated.

Attached: 1583019784782.jpg (960x1004, 130K)

You realize that was dictatorial propaganda since they couldn't murder subversive artists as that would create bad publicity with the media they exiled them to europe and pretended the commies were leaving in their own accord.
Every other commie who was not an influential artist would get murdered but of course you think that's something cool.

The current bolsonaro (grande homem) saying is Visit and Love the US! Not Bostil because it's shit.

Attached: 20190718210828430079a.jpg (790x474, 32K)

>dictatorial propaganda

Ahh, those were the good times, weren't they? Nothing like a right-wing totalitarian state under a military junta to straight things up and fire up our nationalist spirit, don't you think?

Attached: cartilha-getulio.jpg (984x459, 217K)

Tanto brasuca fodasse

Chupa-me a pissa oh mouro. Com esse sotaque da pissa bem soas como se já estives habituado a tar de boca cheia

Not like they built a white elephant state in the middle of the desert for politicians and brought inflation up to catastrophic levels or anything.
The really important part is that you get to annoy commies on facebook.

>São Paulo
hahahahah lambe meu ovo seu cabaço filho das puta, arrombado zé xota

>Not like they built a white elephant state in the middle of the desert for politicians
>1960
>Juscelino Kubitschek
>military government

>brought inflation up to catastrophic levels
>Plano Collor followed by Plano Real
>military government

Of course you don't know your own history. Do go on, mongrel complex. You're so fucking pathetic it makes me wish for another military junta but this time adding mongrel complex subhumans like you to the KOS list. Just go and stay go. Leave this country, I'd legit pay you to leave if I could afford it.

Attached: dm10.jpg (1269x587, 365K)

Attached: 146723425.png (1378x910, 362K)

dude democracy lmao

no everyone loves us
specially here on Jow Forums

>Is your country and people hated like mine?

Yes, Germans are the most bullied people on Jow Forums.