Culture Pals /cp/

alone in the night fog edition

Welcome to ruins of Culture Pals. Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia(Eww!) , China(yawn) and India (loos) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?

www.interpals.net

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed)

old:

Attached: 1514336657086.jpg (491x500, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1Y0cM90PMW6
youtube.com/watch?v=10_eeExsS14
clips.twitch.tv/DeadFastCheeseOptimizePrime
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw no crazy Korean qt with odd eyes

make starisinmymind your qt
you can do it :)

Don't do this unless you want to get murdered desu

elaborate

I think he's implying she's nuts

What exactly did she say?

This is bad

My qt arrives tomorrow and I am so not ready

Just the text on the print of her inbox, on her album. She is probably crazy possessive and probably need attention 24/7.
I talked to a Korean who got mad cause I was without internet coverage and didn't received her whatsapp massage, not this one thou.
lol, It's one way ticket to damn you life for eternity.

Don't forget tuga with jap qt.
He was very nervous but it ended up great :)

What happened

It'll be fine bro, what're you guys gonna do? Where's she from?

He was very nervous but it ended up great :)

I know it will be fine, this isn’t our first time meeting. I’m just so fucking exhausted and deprived of proper sleep from over the past month of work. I feel so depleted I just want to be alone and sleep. I don’t even have the energy for sex. Which sucks because she arrives tomorrow and even told me I need to get lots of rest before she arrives. France. and we are going to LA and Vegas.

madman smashed her despite huge language barrier and stayed in a luxury hotel with her and she paid for it afaik

Just take it easy the first day or two
Come visit me in LA too

I will try, but it will be going all over when she gets here. We have a lot planned. and she literally told me she is horny and can’t wait to see me, but I don’t even want sex right now. I am too tired

hey good luck man

>READING=INTELLIGENCE
>Me Before You, You After Me
>Vampire Academy Series
>Unremembered
>Twilight
>The Testing

Hernnnn...

I had Brazilian food tonight and it was nice

socal pal meetup when?
what are you guys going to do? i need some ideas in case i actually get a qt to visit me

need an aussie pals meetup desu.

Whos paying for this flight lmao

>socal pal meetup when?
where in SoCal do you live?

Do you have the name in specific? lol
Cause "brazilian food" is a very generic term.

tfw everyone's talking about meeting up with their qts but you fucked up so badly with yours she no longer wanted to fly to see you

Attached: 1548928952792.png (656x755, 42K)

at least you know that you fucked up, my qt ghosted me for seemingly no reason and i'm not sure what to do now if we aren't going to meet

It was totally over with her though. As in she started acting like a rude,mean bitch. I want to search for more qts but it seems like no one wants to come to australia, too fucking expensive ;_; How long were you talking to your qt for? Why do you reckon she'd ghost you?

wtf is this

Attached: images (17).jpg (640x480, 46K)

Qt acquisition thread with occasional gay vibes
Mostly comfy but sometimes hostile

Random stuff in LA, go see some shows in Vegas, visit Coltee, and fly in a helicopter to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
Her, why’s that so funny?
I went to a churrascaria and ate a lot of meat. I don’t even know what it was. The servers would walk by my table with a shank of meat and ask if I wanted some, and he’s slice some off. I ate all kinds of meat

DID YOU SAID CHURRASCO?
Hell, yeah brodah!.

That is one of the biggest pride from the South states of Brazil. (I not gonna start)
Pic related is a party for the first of may a holiday,the day of the worker, in my hometown.

Attached: 4525233.jpg (1700x1065, 2.39M)

It'll just be me and you bro

Attached: 1547856186851.png (680x608, 125K)

I need more meat. It was delicious

aww cute are those sand cats?
I want a sand cat so bad

kek, you would love this aspect of Brazil, every celebration here has churrasco from new year's eve to birthday parties.

Ribs is my favorite cut. taking it by the bone and eating like a barbarian... damn I'm getting hungry.

That'd be fine since we are the two main Aussie anons in the thread

we were talking for a little over a month, i think her work and school schedule just don't leave her enough time for me, we were talking all the time before she started taking some new classes

why would some people view my profile then block me when we didn’t even interact to each other

i had a korean qt visit my profile and block me after we exchanged two short messages, i hardly even said more than "nice to meet you". people are weird.

should be fine then imo, it's not like you've made her hate you or anything. Give her some time perhaps.

can you post your profile so I can do the same?

They're intimidated

They were repulsed.

>tfw the most beautiful portuguese man in the history of smackdown wwe

Attached: I+need+pics+of+anime+girls+with+transparent+backgrounds+_36c54fdc77d1068fe3afd5ad1a583f59.png (750x700, 330K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1Y0cM90PMW6

OwO so cute

understandable

yes

I'm not the most beautiful,i am ugly,my rage is eternal
I will crack every woman skull in my hands

yes

I also like shitposting at 5am

Attached: 1552342556395.gif (544x632, 246K)

Somos almas gêmeas,pena é que és um gajo seu filho da puta

>smackdown wwe

AAA Lucha Libre > WWE

youtube.com/watch?v=10_eeExsS14

clips.twitch.tv/DeadFastCheeseOptimizePrime

se for preciso, isso resolve-se

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 100K)

all the tugas in this thread finding a jap qt. I demand one too, damn it

Post profile

I guess my Iranian was serious about wanting to talk to me again and just needing some time. She tried to initiate conversation with me tonight. Too bad I was at work and didn't see her message until like an hour later though

where are the cute girls (female) at

SEA

Good stuff mate. If you had tried to contact her again it'd just make things worse.

they're all waiting on interpals for a first-world BVLL

where is the foodie user
the one always talks about food and having diarrhea

He died

Literally who?

From diarrhea?

Do i have to message the qts first? They keep looking at my profile but not adding me.

why is every russian girl named nastya or ksenya

>always start the conversations (for some reason they always end up better than convos started by a girl)
From Finn's guide

Uni starting Monday lads... Hoping so much I find a girl to replace my old qt.

the guide also says not to talk to asians but i would beg to differ with my high quality korean qts
but yes you should message them first

Asians are very hit and miss in terms of whether you can have good conversations with them or if they'll have cold robotic personalities, that's why they're advised against

Attached: c892rltlyrc31.jpg (960x676, 69K)

why my verification email not sending

imo, out of all the asians koreans are the best.

>Ywn have that hairline

You always have to resend then it works

>my high quality korean qts
you have Korean qts too? based

Lads i want a qt but the only people messaging me are dudes, what do?

Then its easy. Make the switch. And post profile.

You already know what you need to do

>tfw no 1st world gf yet

I don't like asians in general, they're basically all automatons and unfeeling like said.
Also with the emphasis on it being a 'wife' guide, it's more compatible to marry someone of your own race in most cases.

My fave is time thief brit and drug brit with tasty zoot
I suspect they're the same person

about other asians maybe i would agree, but in all the experience i've had korean women initiate conversations and generally have interesting things to say. far more than any of the european qts i've talked to honestly.

Can't really speak for any large group of people but I've always felt that they aren't any more robotic than women from the west. Either way I find I can only really get along with a small percentage of women and it doesn't matter where they might come from. I would however want to stress how the language barrier might make them seem robotic, I always find it funny spending time with my Qt when she tries to speak English and her personality completely disappears because she stops being able to express herself turning her into what some could attribute to her being robotic which normally isn't the case

This
I know it's Jow Forums but it's pretty dumb to classify an entire people so easily

i will not be denied my feast of russian breast milk

this but japanese instead

based me neither

>Russian qt asks me what my thoughts are on LGBT
>I say it shouldn't be promoted in society
>"oh well here in Russia we are very tolerant to it, as am I"
wtf the based trad russian meme was a lie all along

have sex incel.

this but korean instead

Leave some for me, brotha
They aren't tolerant, in Russia there is a law prohibiting homosexual propaganda. And the Eastern Slavs in general are very aggressive towards gays. She's probably an upper/middle class girl from Saint Petersburg, the dumb thot thinks that the world revolves around her and if her progressive rich friends support gays, then surely Vasily living in poverty will do the same

>My fave is time thief brit
:3

Ask her what she thinks about Vitaly Milonov

need need NEED a big pair of milkers to bury my face in

Attached: 1553110657338.jpg (512x383, 29K)

will miss our spider children
ㅠㅡㅠ

Attached: b.jpg (276x131, 10K)

Very sad end to the saga desu.

Shame was enjoying the spider arc

Why were you being such a bitch?

Yeah that sounds about right