What my fat body can do tommorow midnight in Downtown?

What my fat body can do tommorow midnight in Downtown?

I'm fuckin tired of being insolated in my room speaking with the walls.

Attached: Screenshot_20190725094141.png (1280x612, 1022K)

Go to the gym you living barrel of lard.

Saged for shit attempt at blog thread, fag

Why midnight

Thats when the bums come out

Take a long walk and burn some calories, fatty. Also, work on your English.

I'm self-conscious I don't think I'm gonna feel well around fit people. Sometimes I don't even feel good in the supermarket.

I reach home at 9 PM, I'm gonna drink alcohol before leave house, so probably I'm gonna be at the downtown after 11:30 or 12 PM

Chale ;___;

Attached: 2728B03DDC3D46ABB7D42F95F354205D.jpg (688x720, 169K)

how much do you weight?

Something around 100 KG. I'm 1.80.

Attached: 04.png (767x720, 755K)

>Bwaaah I'm ((Self-conscious))) but I don't want to do shit to change my current dtatus despite being self-conscious.

Shut the fuck up, you are just lazy and undisciplined.

I'm lazy and undisciplined too

And you are also brazilian, gee talk about getting the shit end of the stick

Man, im speaking honestly, even speak with bus drivers was difficult to me until I bought my ebike. But yes, I'm kinda lazy too.

You could do an Jow Forums Toronto meet up

can you fuck off from my country you anime posting faggot
why are you even here instead of america

Mexicans are getting so much better at border hopping that they now can skip the entirety of America and head straight to Canada lmao

I'm going to the shopping mall with a friend tomorrow

I would go to one if someone else organise it but I won't organise one. Cuz I don't know how and I don't want to make meetup myself(it gonna go probably no one if I do).

It's more easy get in here. Just for that. And no, I'm not gonna leave.

I came in a flight. Geez.

At midnight?

Attached: snapshot_24.16_2016.09.27_06.57.40.png (1920x1080, 2.53M)

uh only Isaac can post that girl

Midnight? No no no
It'll be like 3~4pm, I want to be asleep at midnight

Same here, you're still on time. You don't need to go to a gym to get fit. I started doing cardio every day, and I learned muay thai. Nowadays I feel alot better, even tho I'm still kinda big, but at least now I can wear some shirt that wouldn't fit me in the past.

Attached: jinxed.jpg (567x1228, 69K)

Shhhh

Oh, I'm working in those hours.

I'm gonna try something. I really need to loose weight.

If they catch you, you will be on the first flight back to Mexico after they convict you. You have to go back

A pragmatic technique for analyzing and dealing with worry:
Identify the worry, get all the facts, identify and accept the consequences of that worry (the possible reality of things turning out badly; for example, if you fucked up at work, the possible consequence is that you might lose your job), and write out: What is the problem? What are the causes of the problem? If things turn out badly, what is the REAL consequence? What are the possible solutions? What is the best solution?

You have to help your situation by reacting to it.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 167K)

Who is gonna catch me up?, CBSA?, Police?

No one can ask me for documentation until I commit a crime and even though I have my photo card with me so nothing gonna happen probably a fine as much.

Thank you, Frogposter. I love you. ÚgÚ

Matate we

fuck white canadian women

some m*xicans just got arrested in north bay for being illegals FUCK OFF scum sucking leech.

I wish I could.

They were driving without license going over the allowed speed, I don't know what they expect. And as I said, I have my ID, how they gonna know I'm a illegal?

Chill, John McClain. I'm not that stupid.

Attached: 1550775329809.jpg (1280x1261, 152K)

I am 150 KG so what are you even on about crying and stuff. I got it worse nigga

Damn that's over twice my weight, you must be really strong and muscular

Nigga, people don't give a shit about other people at the gym unless you are being obnoxious