Your cunt

>Your cunt
>Would you have fought for the north or the south?

Attached: IMG_0935.jpg (702x437, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AO_vlmbd72o
youtube.com/watch?v=ObOVDu30BKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would like to thank the hispanics, blacks, hawaiians, filipinos and other colored folk who fought in the civil war, thank you for your service

Attached: Comfy_Skelly.png (312x233, 19K)

For the Land of Cotton.

South like any sane person

The North, because I'm not a cuckold who lets blacks fuck my wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=AO_vlmbd72o

Attached: 1563772741524.png (624x434, 166K)

north race, my race.

Attached: images(2).jpg (275x183, 7K)

Neither, in my fantasy I'd be a chad new yorker rioting against getting drafted while going around impregnating as many desperate irish immigrant women as I could

Attached: 1_rwzSPleOLBRvQOHUN-RMFA.jpg (1050x700, 424K)

Fighting? Cringe.
Impregnating the wives of soldiers away on campaign? Based.

Fuck the south

God bless General Sherman

Attached: 345CF7DC-1FB7-41B1-AF24-6269CBCCCA26.jpg (944x766, 61K)

Absolutely based draft dodger

each dixie boy must understand that he must mind his uncle sam

How come the union struggled so badly against a much poorer and outmanned confederate?

the unionists had more men and material but no spirit, the rebels had genuine passion and belief in what they were doing.

North of course. Fuck traitors.

Damn , that sheep is an ABSOLUTE UNIT

the souths military commanders completely outclassed the north

cuck

The South was on the defensive for most of the war so they took less casualties, also what said

Go fuck your cousin cletus
Oh yeah this too

based breeders. i dream of walking down a street with many young women staring expectantly at me as their wombs are big and swollen with my children. as soon as they give birth, they'll be pregnant by me again

a lot of different factors
- south often fought defensively on his own turf where he was well supplied
- south started off with extremely strong cadre of mid and high level officers who quickly whipped the army into shape
- north had to break southern will, south had to just survive an invasion and/or force a surrender by taking a large east coast city
- the armies of the CSA weren't tiny either. While they were outnumbered more and more towards the end, the south still mustered a massive force. the south deployed 80% of its eligible fighting white men, while the north only deployed about 20-30%, so the south really did fight with everything they had, and they put up a damn good fight

Attached: 1560895008415.png (206x245, 7K)

the north literally betrayed the basic principles of the constitution. read what the 14th amendment actually puts into place. everyone thinks its just for black empowerment :) but that's only the 1st article, there are 4 articles to the 14th amendment. the other 3 literally give the government the authority to arrest whoever they want whenever they want as well as seize their assets.

I think it's a bit of an over-step to say all southern commanders were superior. Stonewall was of course an absolute fucking legend in out-maneuvering the enemy, but on the Union side, Meade completely fucked up the south in Gettysburg with a nearly unbreakable defense, even with psychotic subordinates nearly fucking all his plans up. The north did have a lot of devent commanders, but Lee and Stonewall and several other southern fighters really were geniuses

The North, nigga I'm a carpet bagger and I'm gonna be looting and shooting if I survive

meade didn't win due to his tactical skill, he won due to the confederates desperation. lee never would have ordered the charge if he wasn't desperate, he knew he had to win that battle or else the war was lost and he desperately put all his cards on the table.

C'mon, I think it's a bit disingenuous to write off Meade's experience as a topographical engineer in setting up the hill, I also think it's a bit harsh on the southerners to say they were extremely desperate; they thought they had knocked out the northern artillery line, which played a big role in their advance through that open field, but the north had deceived them and opened up when the southerners were approaching, completely catching them off guard, however, I guess you are right in that many southern officers, I forget who exactly, believed they were sending their men to their death in the advance, so they sensed something wasn't right. correct me if I'm wrong though, I love to know the history

if stonewall was there and more aggressive than the present southern officers, the civil war may have very well turned out different

I would pay an Irish to go in my place like my based Mennonite ancestors did
Killing a Mick and a nigger loving rebel with one rock

Whites.

Attached: 800px-FinnishCivilWarMapBegin.svg[1].png (800x995, 190K)

Goddamn son that’s some based anglory

I would have fought for Texas

Confederates because they had traps.

Attached: confederate traps6.jpg (750x1060, 195K)

Because the north didn't want to hurt the south. They were holding back for basically the entire war.

FUCKING BASED

South, how the fuck is that even a question?

fuck all you yanks thats all i gota say !!!!!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=ObOVDu30BKU

Saudi Arabia (actual Saudi, not the Texan on proxy)
I would jump into the Atlantic and try to swim away.

South

based af

Flag
Union. They wanted to ship all blacks to Liberia, whereas cuckfederates wanted them to stay. The Union won but compromised. Modern America is still paying the consequences.

norf

Not even bonesaw a few mexicans? For shame.

The cream of the officer corps at the time were from the south. It took a long time for the incompetent peacetime generals to be weeded out.

The South because in the South niggers had a job.

>They wanted to ship all blacks to Liberia
Source

North because Sherman seems like a mad lad to hang out with

The Union stalled winning so that they could have more Irish soldiers killed.

>french flag
>loves niggers
Wow

South

away, away, away, away , we’ll all go down to Dixie

The North. Why would I defend the land of Mutts?

neither

This, based.

they fought for the south
retard. blacks felt like children to their masters, they treated them with the most respect and usually had strong paternal bonds even loving their masters.
masters would often breed the females cucking the slaves
this. Im more of a scholar than a warrior. i'll stay at home and keep the men's wives ready ;)

>epic song men fucked traps into submission
>retard historians be like: lol they gay
what a bunch of faggots. greeks partook in such events too but homosexuality didn't exist therefore they weren't gay fags
fuck off it would have been better if the south won
>he never read a different mirror
ignorant ape

South ofc, Yanks get lost

South, though I would've also worked to free the slaves at the side. The greatest heroes of that conflict were the abolitionists. Freedom is always a goal worth dying for.

>fighting for either side
>not profiting from both sides by selling arms, supplies and equipment
>not using all the wartime shekels to create a railway company
>not becoming a billionaire before the end of the 19th century

Retards ran the union army until Grant came in

>masters would often breed the females cucking the slaves
>this Dixie boy doesn't know about Southern belles fucking black men because they had a position of power
>but not only this, cuckold Southern society made it so that black male x white women offspring were considered free

Based and jewpilled.

Lincoln didn't actually plan to do that, it's a misconception

I would never fight for any flag containing the good goyim star.

I would have fought for the french annexion of the United States of America (and the confederation)

Attached: 41343153145316.jpg (900x593, 83K)

i would have dined with the cool people watching from the sidelines

How the fuck do you not know how to shoot a bow?