Does this happen in your homeland?

Does this happen in your homeland?

Attached: bathroom.webm (450x800, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

italianjocks.blog/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God, I wish that were me.

NO.
t. Persian

Me on the left receiving a pozzed load

OwO

I'm glad HIV exists so that these degenerates get removed from the gene pool

>no sound

>barefoot in a public toilet

disgusting

expected from the homosexuals

>gays are disgusting
who would have thought

>believing Jow Forums

>bareback
>creampie
>the barefoot is disgusting

say whatever you want, there are 1 cases of heterosexuals doing this for every 9 inbetween gays
same can be said about hiv ratings I guess, if you pick 10 guys at random

Nigga ur new here?

I know gays irl, they're gross

Yes

god i wish that were me...

I find this hot but I still hate fags and would have them all beaten to death if I could.

you guys are fucking disgusting

self-hatred isn't cute
have (gay) sex

that girl has one puffy vulva

>self-hatred
The fuck? You calling me a fag, faggot?

user...

no

and yet it's the world we live in
more and more this type of behavior is done without the participants feeling the least bit of shame. slowly becoming more natural and prevalent with one spreading the idea to another, saying that being promiscuous is fine, it's part of being free eticetera

Attached: munch munch.gif (500x665, 998K)

yes nigel you're gay
now go suck a dick like you've always wanted

the average person doesn't need a dumb politics board to tell that this is wrong and gays are gross and vile for the most part. the average person is fine with juts common sense
stop fucking around and bring some arguments to the table, fuckboy

>duh average person secretly hates gay people, thats why they voted to give them rights hurr
no

You fags are so retarded
How can you get so worked up because of two fags fucking? Lmao have sex

i want to have gay sex...

I'm not gay in the slightest. I think maybe you are gay and are projecting. Stop being so twisted, fag. It's embarrassing.

>implying only fags get hiv

if you get an erection from watching two men having sex, i'm sorry but you have the gay
t. expert on these subjects

yes and its hot

nobody hates somebody for no reason. do whatever mental gymnastic you have, if you dislike someone you have your reasons.
stop playing dumb you know exactly what I'm talking about. I avoid straight people who behave like a horny animal without morals the same way, I just loathe this type of people, they're annoying to even be in the same space. gays just happen to be like that 9 out of 10 times so it's natural I will avoid befriending and having relationships with gays

ehh not necessarily. Sexuality isn't that easy

I guess a straight man could get it since fucking traps and shemales (thailand) while drunk is so common now. Just kidding I know there are other methods but I ltierally never knew or heard about a straight person being hiv positive in my two decades living in this earth
meanwhile you heard about gays without actively asking or searching

americans be like blah blah blah all I do is talk

I just want to pound boy ass while he get s a big dick from the pressure I am exerting on his anus. What's so gay about that? Damn, you fags are so annoying thinking everyone is gay like you. Get a fucking life. It's pathetic.

alri nigel
guess you're straight after all

cara,me da mais, pf

go back here and don't escape again, please.

no

Source?

shut up, faggot

real life

that's not a source Joao lol

If you get a boner while viewing this you're confirmed gay. italianjocks.blog/

Look at Eastern Europe and Africa, they have the highest rates of HIV infected people and they hate fags.

Attached: image-01-who2.jpg (820x457, 79K)

Where did you even get this

ok, gays are based and pure, they will rule earth sthe day science comes up with artificial wombs, all men will walk shirtless in shorts or with their genitalia hanging around and they will please each other multiple times in the day and they will grow strong bonds because of that and when they die they will all go to heaven to repeat that forever while women go exctint in the first week

is this what you want to hear? leave me alone now fuckboy

lol you're strawmanning and you know it

yes because it originated there with a black man fucking a tribe of monkeys
imagine how embarrassing it is to have this disease in your body. imagine how clumsy young people feel when they are taught that gay men doomed themselves because somebody couldn't resist fucking a monkey initially

>yes because it originated there with a black man fucking a tribe of monkeys
Source?

>yes because it originated there with a black man fucking a tribe of monkeys
That's not how it started. It most likely began in chimpanzees and spread to a hunter when he accidentally cut himself while butchering a monkey.

Colonialism and prostitution enabled it to spread around the continent, too. It had nothing to do with gay people. But either way, Jow Forumstards will believe any shit they're told.

>Argentinean education

suuuure 'accidentally' 'butcher' lmao