Why do you guys make fun of Pajeets and Poojas so much?

Why do you guys make fun of Pajeets and Poojas so much?
>they make more money and achieve more academically than whiteoids in the US, Canada, and UK
>they make delicious food, including vegetarian food that is actually really good
>the women are extremely beautiful
>the men might be a little creepy but Indian guys who are Chads do very well

Sure, India itself might be super third world, but they have the most successful diaspora of any 3rd world country. Their median household income in the US is like 120k, which is insanely high for a median income.

Attached: indian.gif (360x240, 773K)

P

I'm not a Pajeet by the way, I'm a white guy from New York. I personally get along pretty well with most Indians and South Asians in general (coolies are hit or miss, though)

_______ ___ _____

>I'm not a Pajeet
That's something a Pajeet would say

Attached: 1563640431305.jpg (303x360, 19K)

>Pooja
It's Poonam

I see Pooja all the time on tinder

Poonam are morr common then pooja

we're not making fun of the dentists who speak perfect english and live in mcmansions. it's the literal street shitting sex pests who are overly nationalistic despite living in a third world country that work in call centers and tell terrible jokes

When you shit in the street you get laughed at.

Simple as.

but as Westerners, the ones we come in contact with in real life are mostly assimilated and successful.

I hate the fact that they go to other nations when there own nation needs skilled professionals desperately. Apparently, there is a massive shortage of medical professionals in India. Sure, there might be too many engineers and even if some of them emigrate, there's still an ample amount of them back in their own country. I just don't understand why there government even allows doctors to emigrate when they're facing a massive shortage of them in their own country. If any other country was in a similar situation, it wouldn't allow those professionals to emigrate.

I don’t I want a pajeeta gf badly

me too. Look at those fuckin soles, they're literally perfect

>I'm not a Pajeet by the way, I'm a white guy from New York

Attached: hahahahaha-ahaha-hahaha-hahahaha.jpg (499x337, 51K)

I've never seen so much cope in one post.

Attached: Britains-got-talent-audience-girl.gif (263x356, 460K)

Because the Indian government has very little control of what happens in the country.

How do we stop the Pooja and Poonam menace, bros? They're dangerous predators.

Attached: 1547036121602.jpg (640x427, 66K)

Mmmmm soles

I want to suck a hot Desi girl’s toes

based and solepilled

Attached: indian4.jpg (1024x852, 369K)

Aaaaagghhhh her face is 4/10 but her soles are 10/10. Why do they do this?
Post moar.

I wish I could feel those toes on my dick

I love her clips
Masturbated not just once to some of them

are there penises in any of them?

No it’s just her wiggling toes

Im a snownigger dating an indian girl. What am i in for?

i'd give my left nut to get one of those canadian 3rd gen westernized lightskinned punjabi girls

Very judgmental in-laws if you decide to marry.

the wrath of Louis Cachet

I hate those rich indian diasporas even more because instead of helping their own country they instead get rich and live lavishly in some foreign land. it's disgusting.

P

The smell.