Anti-Syrian sentiment sky high in Turkey

Turks here are so racist against Syrians i cant even make any sense of it. we are literally the same people, both our countries are muslim middle eastern shitholes and its not even like the Syrians came here so willingly, they escaped from a fucking war...

Attached: 1540507673307.png (545x530, 209K)

> we are literally the same people
How about Lebanese?

>we are literally the same people
Turks and Greeks are the same people. Then, of course, Greeks and Lebanese are the same people. Now, both Syrians and Lebanese are arabs so they are same people. That makes Turks and Syrians the same. It makes sense.

>Lebanese
>arab

suriyeliler defol lütfen :)

Shut up imbecile.

why ?

Where should I go in turkey to get pure inoccent virgin syrian gf? Want to grap one while they are still fresh and desperate

Attached: 1549637620132.png (894x773, 48K)

How do turks even tell syrians apart from other turks?
Genuine question.
I've heard that turks are actually secular nowdays and not religious, also I am not sure how true is that.

They've been mind-fucked by the US psy-op. Sorry, bro.

that is what im trying to say. we look almost the same yet Turks are racist af against Syrians.

the turks have a kind of worshipping to europeans, its seem they want to be europeans

i seen one turk ,
i he said to me that european men can pick turkish girl but arab men should not

Understand that a barely middle income country has been stuck with upwards of five million of you, most of whom have gravitated towards urban centers like İstanbul. I really don't agree with the racism towards Syrians, but you need to acknowledge that the decision to take you in was, is and will never be a popular one, it was just Reis trying to play up his credentials as leader of the Muslim world while also receiving shit from the EU. Turks are racist against syrian refugees for the same reasons people everywhere are racist towards refugees -economics and perceived lack of integration. I honestly no longer feel comfortable walking around Syrian areas of İstanbul that have been ghettoized, like Yenikapı.

What do you mean "shy high" sentiment fuckwit? Can you show examples or you're talking out of your ass?

It's because Arabs are obnoxious, rude, and simply fucking assholes.

they are european because of their greek blood.

im talking out of your sisters vagina

yes ,i know
but i dont know why some turks worship europe like that

but Syrians arent economic refugees. they are our next door neighbour and they fled from war.

>It's because Arabs are obnoxious, rude, and simply fucking assholes
We tend to be nice with Turkish people
Basically this

Attached: 1564144535865.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>We tend to be nice with Turkish people
You're not even nice to each other.
You trully must have a highly anti-social culture.

Attached: D3AsF1tW0AAF4eZ.jpg (1024x586, 102K)

you are too nice
be mean sometimes or the others would eat you

>You're not even nice to each other.
>You trully must have a highly anti-social culture
That a very ignorant false statement user

Attached: 1564144854730.png (768x638, 586K)

whats you ethnicity ?

Das rite, better fuck off back to your shithole mate.

bump

ive met many turks from ancora who looked european and behaved like europeans. doesnt mean the whole country is like that, but they exist

they go to other european countries for erasmus but never stay unless the girl gets married, which is really uncommon because their language abilities are usually not good.

im italian visiting US, btw

Here in germany the syrians have been putting the turkish kebab shops out of business.
My turkish friends how do we stop this?

>My turkish friends how do we stop this?
There's only one way - kebabkrieg

Attached: 1558980037034.png (713x611, 26K)