New York vs Los Angeles

NY vs LA
Which one is better?

Attached: 38631C1A-92C4-4E19-8135-2FA3D42323B1.jpg (783x391, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2018/02/how-finland-solved-homelessness/
google.com/maps/@40.7554109,-73.9754164,3a,75y,94.15h,122.61t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sUl0qkRy6GimTrhfYaxrC6w!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LA obviously unless you want to constantly lose power all winter.

LA. Both are shit, and very similar, but LA has better weather.
t. miserable New Yorker

Both are soulless hellholes, but NYC probably has the worse yuppies.

NYC is shit. I can see it from my house and can confirm it's shit

NYC is leagues better than LA. Both are dirty hellholes but at least NYC is a relevant, cultured dirty hellhole beyond some shit movie industry

LA has the worst homeless problem

Attached: 7E15A401-B0EF-4597-B151-7C183BA37B57.jpg (1242x1454, 1.05M)

>Soulless
>Literally two of the most iconic places in the United States

>homelessness
>problem
lol
weforum.org/agenda/2018/02/how-finland-solved-homelessness/

Nobody lives or visits downtown though.

NYC is a yuppified hellhole. All the soul left it last decade. LA has always been a plastic nightmare.

So? Are you homeless? lol Me and my bro used to jump hobo fucks every weekend, and steal their dumbass carts.
I remember when they tried going with those mobile small homes, i remember tipping one over.

Which city in America has "soul"?

both cities should be nuked.

They both are crowded, suck shit and have too many of your cousins. LA has better weather and is more spread out like a giant suburb. NYC is the city but is crowded. They both are overly expensive and dirty.

No shit. NYC is lucky enough to have a real winter to cull them out

Then America would just be a third world country.

I've asked myself this question before, and I've never been able to come up with an answer.

All American cities are equally good with average salary $100,000 that buys you as much as 200,000 EUR in Europe adjusted for purchasing power.

America is simply the best and I'm jealous of it as a European.

New Orleans

The LA metro area has latino bvlls like this

Attached: Latino bf.png (1080x1228, 640K)

if you're rich LA
if you're really rich NYC

I would say come here, but honestly Canada will be much easier to immigrate to as a EU citizen.
You'd make more money in Canada, and wont have to go through the other European autism when it comes to immigration from other member states

then that's the price we must take.

$100,000 will get you a lot further in Mississippi than in New York

Does Mississippi even have cities?

Now that I think about it, it's probably some awful place like Newark, St. Louis, or Detroit.

It has niggers, alot of them. I rather earn 30k in Jew York, than 100k in Niggersippcrac

LA is a representation of everything wrong with America. It's fake, soulless, has some of the highest wealth inequality in the country, materialistic, and has the most vapid, conceited, and overall selfish people in the whole country. The world would be a better place if it were wiped off the map.
t. Used to live in burgerland.

Midwest cities + New York have a lot of blacks too

Other than Jackson I can't think of any. But it has fewer than 200,000 people. More of a rural state

The crazy smelly ones don't leave though just the junkies and beggars.

>no black people
>low crime rate
>no evangelical Christians hellbent on banning abortion and pushing creationism in schools
>no Trumptards voting for tax cuts for millionaires

LA is nowhere near representative of what's wrong with America.

>LA has no black people

It is actually pretty soulless. The stereotype that Americans always talk to each other is not true in NY. It's not the kind of place where people know their neighbors. Also it's dirty and gray all the time.

you didn't refute anything he said

Do you not know of the black flight taking place? Historic black areas are now 80% Hispanic.

My highschool was 30% nigger in the 90's, now it's only 2%

LA is only safe if you live in a rich area. The poor areas are shitholes filled with crime and homeless people shitting on the streets.

LA hardly has any black people, especially compared to other major cities in America.

Neither place is worth it. You’d think you’d enjoy more time with women, but in the cities they are inundated with choices, and I actually get less attention there

Attached: usa1.png (1205x1289, 2.54M)

that's how it is in every city in a blue state

That's only true for DTLA where skid row has remained unchanged for decades. Everywhere else is pretty much just an average suburb

Whereas everywhere in red states is filled with crime.

Charleston, sc
Manchester, nh

LA could be nice if it buried all of its highways and got rid of the mexicans.

Not in the slightest.

NYC

nyc, la should be taught in city planning classes as an example of everything not to do

They all went to Oakland lmao

Kys

NY
Cold weather > hot weather

Charleston has a lot of soul desu

In NY you get that nasty fucking humid heat wave though. Was 100 last week and awful. If you ever see the movie “do the right thing”, that captures exactly what hot NYC is like

t.carman

>has never lived on the LA coast

It's mild weather all year around, bro.

LA

LA is way better

-not as crowded
-cheaper
-bohemian life style
-more personal freedom/individual mindset
-surf
-skiing
-hiking
-sitting in your car in traffic instead of waiting on a nasty ass piss smelling subway platform

lol fuck no
at least LA has that coastal breeze

>LA
>more personal freedom/individual mindset

Attached: 107.gif (350x261, 1.04M)

You're no closer to skiing and hiking in LA than you are in NYC

Los Angeles
>Must have a car
>Must spoke Spanish
>Must pay 8.25% sales tax
>State Corp and Individual taxes are highest in the nation
>Earthquakes
>HIV/AIDS positive restaurants
>hot weather
>Hollywood's country side.
>In the middle of nowhere

New York City
>Public transportation
>English speaking city
>4% Sales tax
>Taxes are high but lower than in California
>Spring and Autumn breezes
>I'M WALKING HERE! I'M WALKING HERE!
>Normal weather
>Capital of the world
>Closer to the real world (Europe)

Attached: 12.jpg (360x360, 33K)

You don't know how fucking hot new york is in the summer, do you?

Attached: kids-play-fire-hydrant-new-york-city.jpg (640x360, 91K)

Come pick up your cousins from the ice camps, Paco

Weird. You're weird.

No hes not

Both these cities suck but I’m not expecting non Americans to know about the other better cities

except crimerate is higher in blue states

Shut the fuck up, let them commit crimes and protect them from ICE immediately, fag.

This is correct
Most American cities are disgusting, not real cities at all
While you might not like NY at least its a real city, it has character, i'd rather live 100 years in NY than 6 months in LA

you tell me fren
they're your cities

Southerners think the north is just mild in the summer

Is there anything better in the world that wandering along the streets of Manhattan and looking up at all the skyscrapers around you? You feel like you are in the capital of the world, the city that would impress even aliens.

>Most American cities are disgusting, not real cities at all
Here's your reason why, argie. Niggers can be segregated naturally. But American city's fell because of the mass wave of spanish speaking brown catholic mongoloids from the south. All of americas faults rely in demographics.

It sounds weird but I feel like everyone on the west coast is secretly right wing even chicanos. Northeastoids unironically act like yuroqueers.

Yes, he is.
You've never been to a single American city, except for maybe Miami.

>Is there anything better in the world that wandering along the streets of Manhattan
yes
when its 50 years ago and the city is still white

I’m doing that in 12 hours and it’s going to suck and I’m going to have to pee with no place to go because my apartment is way back in Yonkers

>You've never been to a single American city,
yes because there's not more than a handful
rest is retarded endless suburb, with small area filled with busineses and jobs
awful

It smells like piss, and my in-laws are there. I'd rather be in mt city or the nearby mountains.

If they’re all secretly right wing why the fuck do they ban guns and try to block ICE. Covert right wing my ass.

tl, dr: let me tell you about your country
Fucking Christ

it didn't have even half of skyscrapers it has now so it wasn't certainly that impressive

there are thousands of mountains in the world but only few cities with skyscraper clusters you feel overwhelmed by

Yep. No need for you to come here. We agree, you've made the right choice.

Attached: death-wish-1974.jpg (900x675, 112K)

>awful
Contrary to every spanish speaking country, the areas outside the city, with less niggers and brown people such as yourself, are the only remaining good areas.

Watch “the warriors”, pretty great film

>only few cities with skyscraper clusters you feel overwhelmed by
That's most American cities. Downtown Chicago feels more grand than Manhattan.

you dont know what a city is

it had plenty for people to gawk at.

He's not wrong tho

I'd have a heart attack if I found myself in a place like this

google.com/maps/@40.7554109,-73.9754164,3a,75y,94.15h,122.61t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sUl0qkRy6GimTrhfYaxrC6w!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

You're memeing, and I don't think you think you are.

I do know what a city is. I live near LA, one of the worst citys in the world. But I know not every country has the same issues.

when i visited nyc i had to go up 24 floors to get to the nearest public bathroom. very nearly pissed my pants

Guns are way less banned in California than NY, NJ, and Connecticut. I'm not saying the people running Ca aren't running it to the ground, especially local city governments but at least you can get conceal carry permit in the LA area. You can't even bring a shotgun into new york city without going to jail for 10 years.

Why?

t.suburb dwelling carman
go drive 50km to get to the nearest grocery store retard

> Downtown Chicago

yes, but it's another exception, basically two downtowns in the US you feel stunned in, other cities' downtowns are meh

maybe Seattle or Dallas will grow in the future

Id seen it and didn't like it