Does anyone ever actually conduct business on Jow Forums?

Does anyone ever actually conduct business on Jow Forums?
Are there any hemp or cannabis industry professionals on here? Anyone with actual money?
Am I alone?
I'm trying to make things happen and linkedin is so stagnant feeling.
I have 25,000 kilos of CBD isolate available right now. That's like $100,000,000 of product. Can any of you even count that high with your LARPy crypto brains?
Also. Buy hemp and cannabis stocks, fellas.
Particularly CBD stocks.
Business is good.

Attached: IMG_20180830_204905.jpg (599x504, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/08/28/1557615/0/en/CV-Sciences-Inc-Responds-to-Class-Action-Lawsuit.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not fucking around.
I'm tryina get my NUT.

Attached: IMG_20180828_013526.jpg (240x240, 18K)

ok so POTcoin HEMPcoin 420GanjaCoin , WeedCoin and Marijuana Token.... anything else?

Try $CRON, buddy. Good day to buy.

If you must get crypto Growers International has strong prospects.

Attached: p95938ipgri11.jpg (640x449, 26K)

>CRON

Currently under short attack. Do not buy now even if -30% in a day seems like it's good deal. It was still in the gap range created by the bull break before. Support is another 20% down.

Some examples of some nice weedy stocks would be nice, CBD companies actually is a real smart idea

>CBD companies actually is a real smart idea

Cannabis biopharma is the sector you're looking for. Avoid the health food/vitamin companies making OTC shit like CBD drinks and lotions and whatever. You want the companies doing clinical trials for cannabis derivative medications. Brief list below. Keep in mind several of these are overbought and not at good entry prices currently:

>GW Pharma
>Tetra BioPharma
>Inmed Pharma
>Radient Technologies
>Nemus Biosci
>Emblem Corp

The two furthest along in clinical trials are GW Pharma and Tetra.

>cannabis industry professionals
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The shorts are reactionary to news that didn't pan out regarding Californias attack on hemp, if I'm not mistaken.

$CGC $STZ

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-25-23-56-53~2.png (850x850, 1.25M)

I definitely understand why you'd laugh.

Believe me. I was in the game in Oregon in 2014 as we rolled into recreational. So many scumbags and burnouts.
That being said we're getting to a point where people on the distribution end, particularly with CBD are highly driven professionals.

>CV Sciences

thanks for the serious chat my dude i'm googling gw pharma right now

>CV Sciences

Nope. There is a class action lawsuit against them alleging fraud. They may or may not be innocent of the alleged wrongdoing but, in any case, investing in a small company facing a court battle is a bad idea.

globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/08/28/1557615/0/en/CV-Sciences-Inc-Responds-to-Class-Action-Lawsuit.html

>post ID
>420
>lists good companies
Thank you user

Which continent are you on? Is it organic and if so do you have organic certification for your isolate?

Yeah I used to deal weed in high school, but then I got caught with a killo and now I have a criminal record forever

i want to start a cbd biz or at least sell your product lets talk. u got a email how i can contact u

Anyone worth anything in this world has broken the rules.

I sold yesterday at a loss of about $200 should i have waited it out?

Also how does my basket look

$CGC 30%
$APHQF 20%
$ACBFF 50%

No, you made the right call i think.

Sell or set stop loss on ACB and APH.

>I do the work that niggers used to do but it's respectable because i'm white

what about the Diego deal? I heard APH is looking good for the bid.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>I have $100000000 in stock I can’t sell
>business is good
>buy chainlink

glow in dark

Thats Diageo :$DEO sorry