Why are the rest of the world such soy boys who can’t handle a weapon?

Why are the rest of the world such soy boys who can’t handle a weapon?

Attached: 0DEBC367-7FAC-44CD-BD92-2F574CBBB38C.jpg (1080x1350, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gib SCAR-L

Attached: images (19).jpg (473x311, 16K)

They are about 3k in the states

Pls shoot me

Our government is afraid of us.

the military version ?
you can buy the 5.56 NATO with ?
and in what states ?

>select fire SR16
Pic unrelated. No civilian can own that.

troglodyte scum
I would never degrade myself to a monkey with weaponry.
sorry but I am a sophisticated greater being. If you want to tote a super sonic projectile launcher why don't you kill yourself in pakistan faggot.
t. an intellectual

yeah just let the government do whatever it wants

Do americans actually think they would stand a chance vs their government in a civil war?

why are none of you using your firearms to protest if thats the sole purpose you have them to begin with? absolute dimwits.

We own lot of weapons though

Attached: 1557705117177.png (960x830, 339K)

yeah why wouldn't they? There are more guns in America than there are people and the US army is filled with right wing gun loving Americans. The organization of the military would quickly fall apart as their logistics fall apart and soldiers defect. The harder the government fights back the harder people would resist.

Why do you feel the need to have weapons in the first place

Except you are wrong, kac sold some limited run sr-16 uppers, but sr-15 uppers also have full auto bcg so there is no functional difference

Like this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge

It's happened a ton of times here, you just don't hear about it because it's either happening in rural Idaho or labled as a terrorist attack. The biggest reason why it doesn't happen is because everybody here is okay with what's happening, it's not nearly bad enough to warrant going out and shooting officials.

The American government does do what it wants.

euro niggas be like oh shit a deranged serial killer just broke into my house, better tell him to hold on so i can call the cops and wait approximately 2 hours for them to arrive

it is pretty bad we're just occupied. Imagine if they purposely blocked the internet for like a week or something, there would be widespread assassinations

not when it pisses off the citizens enough

Absolutely delusional

The government has the army, and the army has:
>bullet proof vehicles
>fighter jets
>drones
>helicopters
>a well organised and structured hierarchy with fast and private communication
>many different tools to acquire intel
This isn't even half of what they have but the list is too long
Meanwhile the average american has
>a gun
>a mobility scooter

Why don't Americans care about the well-regulated militia part of the second amendment? Imagine how hard that shit would be shut down if it got any decent numbers.

you know what a guerilla is ?

hmm i wonder who uses all of that equipment, and I wonder where all of it is made, paid by who's tax revenue.

Attached: 1510065228811.png (686x798, 130K)

So why do the guns matter at all then if you're implying you just need to stop paying taxes to overthrow the government?
Burger logic

and what if they tax us against our will?

Are you going to get in a gun fight with the cops when they come to arrest you for tax evasion?

The government want to control people, not kill them.

Attached: McKinley-assassination.jpg (605x412, 43K)

You can buy a SCAR-L in any state as far as I know and no not the military version as those have fun switches (automatic etc)

And yes they are about $3,000usd

It obviously depends on what i'm being taxed for. If they voted in a new tax and i evade it then i'm the criminal, but if the public opposes the tax and we're forced to pay it then I might.

Attached: muttlogic.png (337x337, 4K)

yes you actual ignorant ape.
I love and support my government, they allow me to live and study that is something I respect.
you cannot beat the government you fool. keep being a schizo, maybe they should lock up and drug people like you to protect society.
>he doesn't know about the machines Im going to school to help build and are already being developed.
oh you poor thing, it is sick to look at you.
>I suffer in the first world
>he thinks everyone is on his side
you are a grade A schizo. If you don't trust your government then you aren't a patriot and should deport yourself.
who are your men? the half way dead boomers or the afraid of words zoomers?
your opinion about the government is meaningless. off yourself you're deranged.

Attached: 1561942591868.png (635x473, 217K)

ok
thank

So you'll just start shooting cops and soldiers and they'll just agree to whatever you ask?

So your plan is to shoot people who make you pay tax?
And this is the reason why the American people "stop the government from doing whatever it wants"?
Absolute delusion

Yeah, a bunch of SPC counting down to the end of their enlistment are going to kill their countrymen.

I'm not saying that I will do this in my lifetime or anybody else will either. I'm talking about a scenario to the likes of the conditions before the french revolution.

HA you really are insane pal. you'd be seen as nothing more than a delusional domestic terrorist at the schizo levels of Kaczynski
take your meds pops

I'll say it louder for the people in the back

POLITICIANS. POLITICIANS. POLITICIANS.

they are the ones who decide what gets done and are the reason this country is a joke, if shit ever hits the fan it's because of THEM

and if there's ever some gamers rise up moment it won't be cops and soldiers getting shot, it will be THE POLITICIANS

same kind of circumstances will never ever again surface, not in any developed nation at least. its pretty retarded to even bring it up as an argument. shame on you.

Bullets vs tanks, artillery, helipcopters, fighter jets.
good luck

helicopters*

American industrialists (oligarchs) almost starved this country in the 1880s with their monopolies.

The last civil war you guys had it wasn't mainly politicians getting killed

guerilla ?

The tribes of Afghanistan do it pretty well.

Umm sweetie, the government already does whatever it wants.

You can't take over the country with guerrilla. This only works for defense.

entirely different circumstances

I'm not a mutt and definitely not a constitutional scholar but when I read the second amendment it makes it sound like there should be an armed militia composed of civilians whose job is to hold the government accountable by force.

>I can buy a fully automatic m60 e6

things should be that way but they aren't. greedy people rose to power a long time ago and have been running things since. dividing us through media, etc is enough for no one to point the finger at the people responsible

If you had such a militia you'd be able to kill those people or arrest them. It's never going to happen now seeing as a relatively small group of people have taken control and will never willingly relinquish it. Seems like the exact opposite of what I think of when I read the principles America was founded on.

youre enforcing my point, not questioning it

>they are the ones who decide what gets done and are the reason this country is a joke
said the guy who literally wants to shoot up local cops
you're worse than a nigger
based guy with common sense
retard
schizo freak.
>muh big gun im strong goy ooga booga
you apes literally disgust me

Attached: 1561765838235.jpg (644x427, 26K)

do you work for PragerU or something

He just loves the taste of jewish dick

Im just pointing out the fact that I can

can you protect yourself against full automatic foes though? These illegal people are what cause most of problem.

Who are you quoting?

>Owning guns
No, thanks. Nafris pull out a knife for the slightest misunderstanding, owning guns would turn us into a spic country level of homicide rates.

nope.
im just not a government hating ape that is incapable of living in a society.
what are you even afraid of? why are you so insistent of biting that hadn't that feeds you. what do you do for a living? what's your education? and what do you specifically hate about the government?
no it's really you who are sucking jew dick. That's why you're so pissed about it.
>Im just pointing out the fact that I can
it's not intimidating

Its not supposed to be

then what's your goal?

Most enthusiastic bootlicking I've seen in a while. keep it up

Did you wank while christchurch was on the news?

I dont hunt so i absolutely have no need for a gun

>need

I mean yeah, not because of the shooting though. That just happens to be my wanking time.

The tribes of afghanistan don't have much to lose. Muttistanis on the other hand have a lot of expensive things they could lose, social media accounts that would be deleted, debts that would rump up or jobs they would be fired from.

That a well formed militia can handle the government

And no I'm not some anarchist shill

fucking anarchist shill.
you are really an ape. I wish the government would "disappear" guys like you. it would improve domestic security and make it a safer world for everyone

You really are mad huh?

Cba to take new pictures

Attached: 20190726_044939_1.jpg (1080x1920, 349K)

Attached: 20190726_044059_1.jpg (1080x1920, 350K)

mad you literally want to threaten the government with lethal force?
no I'm not mad at you, I really had no expectations for you, ape. I'm mad that the government doesn't off you for being a radical schizo.

Nowhere did I mention that I was a radical anarchist, you seem quite paranoid my friend

Politicians are scared because unlike Americans we haven't yet been brainwashed into taking any kind of abuse without fighting back.

Attached: simon says die.jpg (412x549, 15K)

schizo freak

Brownentinians are too poor to even buy weapons like that, if a SCAR is 3k then here it would cost at least 7 k which is over 6 months of the average brownentinian wage.

AR?

I forgot to mention if the police catches you with that they stole it from you sell it on the black market to subhumans that will use it to do illegal shit and send you to jail.

if guns were easily available, drunk murder and edgy teenager suicide would go up.

Because drunk murder with a knife is illegal in Finnland?

Si señor

youre an autist with limited insults

guns are easy to handle, that's why thousands of retards shoot each other in the US every year

You can own most weapons here. Even an AR15 or G36. Only limitation is no full auto, semi auto only so they need modification. You also need a reason, hunting, sport shooting and collecting are valid reasons to get a license. Self defense isnt. It takes some work but still easily possible. Sport shooting is quite popular and deeply ingrained in the culture in some areas.