Americans really do

americans really do

Attached: 1553040821357.png (1458x789, 1.4M)

why do these designers or whoever hate trees so much

even the place i grew up at which isn't suburbs used to have trees everywhere now it's all flattened

because the property value is higher without trees.

why

trees are high maintenance. They drop leaves, the roots destroy concrete and pipes, etc.

Rich people have trees, poor people can’t afford them

Attached: C041C4E5-2462-4197-9703-5652F39FE08B.jpg (1106x2090, 767K)

living in one of these places is comfy as fuck t b h

I unironically live in one of these places. All I ever hear is boomers doing construction while every one of my neighbors has 2 Mexicans cutting their grass all in different days of the week. One time I went to lay down outside at 9PM thinking "surely they won't be doing anything right now" but I was wrong. The next thing I heard is TRRRRRRRRRRR BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ so I went back inside because my local boomers do construction 24/7.

>innocent trees
YEAH KILL EM

Attached: 1547322056622.jpg (1528x1184, 177K)

This kills the illegal mexican

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 189K)

They also clean our yard it's not just about cutting grass

The suburbs in PA are full of trees.

Clean your own yard fatty

PA is 250 years old.

>"trees are high maintenance. They drop leaves, the roots destroy concrete and pipes, etc."

Attached: PROD-Overweight-man-with-fat-stomach.jpg (615x923, 47K)

Take a lesson from us you West Coast swine. Trees make it look a lot nicer.

They are actually laws against removing trees. I forget what it is but for every something something tree removed you have to plant another

I don't hire them retard my parents do

kek this is pretty much my shitty suburb, not really up and coming though, we're giant

For every tree you cut down you have to plant 2. It only works for big businesses that chop down forests. The government isn't gonna come and count your trees every year and make sure you've planted an extra one

shameful

Attached: iu[1].jpg (378x487, 54K)

who do the laws apply to. I think it's the city that decided to removed all the trees where I live

my house is bigger than all of these and is nowhere near these prices what the fuck

Attached: house.png (1200x659, 1.4M)

That's only for places that were farms 20 years ago and are 15 miles from a city. I dont like it but it's like a starter set of what the gulfies and Chinese are essentially doing.

Nice house. Nice trees.

If it's one bedroom it's not a fucking studio. Also, I've never seen a checks cashed in a strip mall or a suburb.

trees are gone bro

This is 1000% true euros
How do I explain to my family without them calling me a filthy commie I want to live somewhere that's pretty and has culture