Americans think South Korea is doing this to counter North Korea or China

When they're probably going use them to bomb Japan the first chance they get.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-07-27-13-37-40.png (1327x1914, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.livedoor.com/article/detail/16821401/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably. our aircraft carrier would be not for defence. it has obvious offensive purpose.

We need frigates and supply ships, not aircraft carriers

Having a movable airbase is good for defence. Makes harder to destroy your army completely if you're China

No please not our frens I actually like Japanese posters despite them being bitter

Those aren't mutually exclusive

Everyone is rearming thanks to the US.

>what's driving Seoul to include carriers in it's naval expansion plan?
Because Carriers have proven to be the most valuable power in naval warfare and beyond?

I would happily reenlist if our country choose to attack Japanese. I just can't wait to kill all these netouyo who won't be able to say anything in front of me but all he can do is spamming ridiculous copypasta. I would do what they've done to our ancestors during the ww2.
Smacking fat lifeless netouyos face till he sincerely say sorry to me might feels epic

Modern Anti missile ships and torpedoes are pretty good. Good luck saving the 5000 sailors.

>Invading Japanese
Purpose exposed

Shhh

Sorry dude but I don't want to be a bullet bait for our stink old people.
Hope you jump into hell first
I don't know if this country would exist after that though.
And nobody cares about your death anyway.

Yeah, in WW2.

i think south korea having a powerful military is a good idea, especially if it's used to bomb the japanese.

Go kys or leave this country

>leave this country
I would in a heartbeat if it were possible user

>french talking about naval warfare
now that's rich. Good thread.

I wish

Attached: tt3.jpg (700x401, 68K)

How great it is to die for this country

Attached: D2EE53WZU8JW903Y1983.jpg (700x519, 94K)

>thanks to america
you've been living under our hegemony since the 50s, stop acting like this our doing. The rest of the world is just catching up with us.

Japs have the best navy in all of Asia, Chicom navy ships are only good for harassing third world SEA countries who barely have functioning navies and lame tour de force.

Japs are already used to operating carriers, they're just posing them as helicopter carriers at the moment.

why are they transporting those old people in a truck like they are boxes

Because they fought against communist to defend their proud country.

You call that a navy ?

Attached: 553fe92d6bb3f77d5d0ff12b-2732-1366.jpg (2732x1366, 278K)

Carriers are the dreadnought of the XXI century.

Because LM & the USMC need more investment in the B model F35 to ensure that it's not binned as financially inviable.

In the 21st cetury there are two types of naval vessel, submarines and targets.

they already are planning to modify heli carrier for f-35b

there will never be a situation where we don't nuke somebody off the face of the earth if they destroy our billion dollar carriers and they do a great job of projecting power anywhere at a moments notice. I don't see them having a clear descendant anytime soon

this make them boxes?

Well, nobody denies that they have their use in bombing helpless sandniggers.

>foreign people really think that South Koreans want to kill North Koreans rather than killing Japanese

Attached: AUG09_KIM_POST03.jpg (822x462, 98K)

Good luck with the PR response after that.

south korea needs nuclear powered subs, not aircraft carriers...

the future is probably convertible VTOL aircraft with some magic ghost in the shell propulsion we havent figured out yet

I would wait a while, it appears that it's a bit shit.

Diesel are better for defensive purposes.

>I don't see them having a clear descendant anytime soon

The word you were looking for was "successor."

based lad. definitely not blind eyed.

i doubt they risk nuclear retaliations

we will nuke your little plastic surgery shithole even if you think about it
filthy fucking gook

no. we gonna raid aussieland then liberate aborigin slaves there.

American exceptionalism

>we
>implying any other indians may join your retardy violence
kek, no.

Fucking kek, pajeets can't even invade Pakistan. Your stinky pathetic nation is only strong in the number of canon fodders who are only useful at being servants of superior and civilized foreigners when alive

Attached: aaf.jpg (680x752, 85K)

Guns and money bby

>USA's little bitch still at this day and age
>that post

sweet irony gook
killing you insects will be an act of kindness at this point

>>USA's little bitch still at this day and age
Then Germany, UK, Greece, Mexico, Thailand, etc are all USA's bitches too retard
Did excessive amount of fecal matters in your meals induce your retardation?

>killing you insects will be an act of kindness at this point
That doesn't sound too bad when this is what the Earth is going to be

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F06%2F20170622_World_Population. (960x684, 69K)

the delusion and cope lmao
im sorry park bosung
I truly am

Sinking a carrier means killing 5000-7000 people

Nuclear response is normal

the age of carriers are over
it’s the age of submarines and missiles now

A manufacturer of the aircraft carrier submitted a specification of it or something like that to South Korean government before they got it started . And there was a clear description on it that the carrier would be made for a war against Japan , or something like that .

They are not Japanese

and thats why they named it "dogdo"

According to 월간조선 that is the most major monthly magazine in South Korea , they will make the third aircraft carrier for the war against Japan .

news.livedoor.com/article/detail/16821401/

A country capable of sinking a US carrier is a nuclear power in most cases, and it's retarded to nuke such a country in retaliation for loss of a carrier.

Sinking one would probably be hard, but you only need a small crater in the deck to make it useless. No way there would be 7 000 dead.

The best way to prevent that from happening is to pretend that nuclear retaliation is standard doctrine for the loss of one of our carriers.

Big talk considering your country got raped and bitches about it every year lmao. Reality is you're gonna get killed instantly and have your family raped again.

Not sure if our cuntry can afford to have a fleet and planes

a Korean carrier would be sunk in a matter of days in a conflict with China. It’s absolutely useless in a defensive capacity, a carrier costs billions but can be sunk by missiles or torpedoes that cost millions

dont listen to him, cant wait till the first mutt carrier is pile-drived into the cold, hard and dark ocean ground by a 1m ¥ anti ship missile

>Then Germany, UK, Greece, Mexico, Thailand, etc are all USA's bitches too retard
uuuhm... yes? (dunno about Thailand tho)

what does that mean?
t. doesn't speak Korean

nobody believes that is a credible threat. a carrier is too juicy a target and it's completely retarded to use a weapon of war and claim if it's attacked during a war it's MAD time.

I'm not him but the disputed island is called Takeshima in Japanese and Dokdo in Korean
ofc they love eating doggo, so instead of naming Dokdo class assault ship, it should be named as Dogdo

Why would we kill our brothers when the japanese are still alive?