Did you have any interesting/cool experiences in highschool...

Did you have any interesting/cool experiences in highschool? Any time I watch highschool romance anime I feel like I missed out an important part in life

Attached: 34srur4.png (639x327, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemon_Popsicle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anime is fantasy fulfillment.
Everyone feels like they're missing out on something it's natural. I only regret going to school at all. Wish I could have been homeachooled and trained more in other activities.

It just feels like everyone had fulfilling lives in highschool and I was the only one who wasted it by reading during breaks and not taking part in anything social

Attached: DSuUF-eX0AAh6lr.jpg (1071x743, 77K)

Everyone in my highschool, including myself, were lifeless boring virgin nerds so yes I too feel like I missed out an important part in life.

I had sex; that was really nice. I had some friends. I had a car. It was pretty good.

Meh pretty typical, parties, high school sweetheart, skipping school with friends when you learn to drive to go to the city or beach, etc

Never going out with friends, never experiencing your first love at a young age, not making mistakes and learning from them, not crying during graduation and saying goodbye to all your friends, not meeting your friends on your way to school and bantering about the latest gossip while walking together to school, its all too much

Attached: 1554093976476.jpg (1024x768, 174K)

>interesting
not really
just had "depression"

never got it diagnosed so thats why i put it in quotes, i told the school counselor about it, she just told me to go pray

Attached: 400.jpg (423x400, 126K)

Is this film inaccurate?

Attached: 1428_eskimo_limon_bxxg9fh[1].jpg (1467x1000, 423K)

My friends defaced a statue of an indian monk and drew a pentagram on the ground during our N Levels to terrify the girls in our class

>not crying during graduation and saying goodbye to all your friends
I hate this because I spent almost all highschool in the same highschool except for the last three months because my parents were moving, so I graduated with a bunch of strangers instead of my friends :/

Highschool romances are overrated

Explain
No idea what that is, I never watched Israeli film

Attached: screenshot-7_1_2016-5_38_14-pm.png (1600x900, 1.03M)

Same. All same. I know high school anime are mostly fantasy fulfillment but I still can't stop feeling jealous while watching them.
God I wish I did something noteworthy in these years. Even though male/female ratio was 2/1 I did no intentions to have a romantic relationship. Like, why? Was I that stupid these days?
I swear if I had a time machine the first thing I would do is to find my high schooler self and beat the shit out of him.

Attached: images (97).jpg (415x739, 39K)

It was actually pretty gay. You're forgetting the fact that you had to wake up very early, deal with shit homework, deal with shit grades, deal with niggers who wanted to fight everyone, deal with gossip turning against you, deal with shit teachers, deal with the fact that missing too many days = court, deal with credits to pass graduation etc, deal with being sleep deprived

Sort of, I think they're necessary though
I'm so glad I "fell in love" in high school, learned so much from it, was able to get my first kiss and virginity and other shit out of the way so that I could have a proper relationship

Unless you cared about your grades most of that stuff shouldn't apply to you, and if you go to a good highschool like I did you wouldn't have niggers fighting every break

Attached: thumb2-oregairu-yahari-ore-no-seishun-love-comedy-wa-machigatteiru-yui-yuigahama-hachiman-hikigaya-y (710x444, 72K)

>you cared about your grades most of that stuff shouldn't apply to you,
Shit grades = no graduation. Work was easy, but most pain of the ass comes from attending, and attendance affects your grades.
>did you wouldn't have niggers fighting every break
Cope. Teenagers are all rowdy niggers waiting to start a fight to impress their friends.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemon_Popsicle

>Cope. Teenagers are all rowdy niggers waiting to start a fight to impress their friends.
How to spot an american
>Shit grades = no graduation. Work was easy, but most pain of the ass comes from attending, and attendance affects your grades.
Highschool is easy as fuck, you need to have goldfish level iq not to graduate

>Never going out with friends
What's stopping you from doing it now? Kids are cringy as fuck, we used to just sit in a room and play Halo or some other shit.
>never experiencing your first love at a young age
That's up to you. Since you are still on this site you clearly failed in life so there's little that could have been done from the start.
>not making mistakes and learning from them
Something you will continue to do until you die
>not crying during graduation and saying goodbye to all your friends
Gay as fuck bro. Just exchange numbers and meet up outside of school. No need to just staying in contact if there's a classroom.
>not meeting your friends on your way to school and bantering about the latest gossip while walking together to school
Fucking weeb. Nobody does this shit. Most are mad as fuck that they have to go this early to school only to receive nonsense facts from disinterested teachers.

I don't know, maybe it is just fantasy, but I always feel like I missed out on what is supposed to be the best years of my life
Watch Re:life, you won't regret it