Will they ever join the rest of the world or will they forever remain the mysterious outsider?

Will they ever join the rest of the world or will they forever remain the mysterious outsider?

Attached: 640px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (640x427, 695)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=ru&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.svoboda.org
themoscowtimes.com/2018/02/07/moscow-named-second-worst-city-for-traffic-jams-in-world-report-a60416
theglobalamericans.org/2018/08/russian-deceptive-propaganda-growing-fast-in-latin-america/
youtu.be/nmrLuXLZOds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Mozote_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>infringes on neighbors sovereignty

Attached: little-green-men1.jpg (3107x2330, 351K)

>Mysterious outsider
>Join the rest of the world
Wtf does it mean? Our country is open for visiting for like 30 years and if you dont know shit about us because of your shitty education it isn't our problem

>Will they ever join the rest of the world
if they are provided free alcohol

This. The rest of the world is also statistically speaking are China and India, not mictostate of 5mln people

He means instead of letting the oligarchs fuck you over let the jews do it like the west.

i like russia, but i hate every major super-power or regional-power governament, but the russians are fine and cool, they are not cringe like the americans or weird like the chinese

The burgers need to step up their game and making a propaganda channel like RT. CNN in Russian to stir the pot.

these
> some norwegian speaks of "the rest of the world"
> he actually means about 30 countries which combined size is compareable to Russia
why don't you join us instead, euros, the nature's alright here some places, and there are places in Siberia where you won't be dying of the heat all the time

There's literally BBC, Euronews, CNN, DW, France 24 and NHK on my cable
And have you ever heard of Radio Liberty and BGG?

>The burgers need to step up their game and making a propaganda channel like RT

fox news. back in 2004 they called everyone who didn't suported the iraq invasion a terrorist supporter and "anti-american"

Fuck off that's not on the propaganda level of RT.

>Dies of starvation instead because of inhabitable lands and shitty logistics

haha
translate.google.com/translate?hl=ru&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.svoboda.org

literally watched Euronews today and Brussels is a shithole built on a swamp with all the waterways filled over

you really don't have a standing to preach the biggest country in the world about logistics if you can't even make your 20 square meter country liveable

What about FOX news

I hope they never join the disgusting Europe and just go their own way. It can only make them better.

I have Fox entertainment cnahhels, but not news
I probably missed some too, and I don't really watch foriegn news shit aside from Euronews which is at least bearable

>LISTEN GUYS, RUSSIA TODAY AND Jow Forums TOLD ME WEST EU IS A SHITHOLE!! NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I WALK ON A HEROIN USED SYRINGE IN MY PARKING AND CATCH AIDS BECAUSE OF IT

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Takbir

Attached: t.png (519x636, 70K)

Yeah "muh Putin bad, killing journalists bad, bombing civilians bad" while RT is way more sophisticated, pushing constantly both far left and far right agenda.

Just look at RT France or America.

Belgium is the retarded kid of Yurop. Nazi flemish to the north and autistic wallons to the south. Pls be patient.

>muh Putin bad, killing journalists bad, bombing civilians bad
But those are bad

Two good friends of mine live in Europe.
First lives in Czechia and he doesn't complain,second lives in Berlin and every time we meet he says that Germany becomes more shithole

Because RT is more objective and way better news outlet than western garbage. You grew up indoctrinated by western propaganda thats why RT seems so different to you.

>Russians
>Fleeing abroad
imagine my shock

And I didn't seen heroin syringes in my provincial city for like 10 years,and statistics also proving that drug pandemy is over in Russia

Hi alain soral

This is their choice,and guy from Germany told me that he is moving to Moscow soon,lol

>LOOK AT OUR GREAT COMMUNIST INFRASTRUCTURE !
themoscowtimes.com/2018/02/07/moscow-named-second-worst-city-for-traffic-jams-in-world-report-a60416

Attached: 1563414271494.gif (200x200, 660K)

Can't wait for an RT Croatia.
I was just summarizing the link he gave me. I was not mocking it.

He's was just having a little laugh. No need to be so damn upset.

I'm sure he meant no harm for your fine country and your people.

And? Largest city in Europe had traffic jams, I’m in shock

You can use metro instead,and we are no longer communist guys,just get over it

Attached: 1509817668334.jpg (1280x904, 276K)

RT seems pretty good to me at first glance. The reason I don't watch it is because all the bots in the comments spamming propaganda makes me think there's some fuckery going on.

yeah RT is "sophysticated" i.e. shows diametrically different views when covering West

At the same time when any Western outlet covers Russia it's "EvilevilevilsyringesHIVNAvalny". The level of brainwashing and propaganda is hilarious sometimes. Doesn't matter even if it's a sports show or cooking show, if Russia comes up. Still remember BBC Sochi Olympics opening ceremony coverage, shit was pretty much Gulag Archipelago.

That's a good thing. Russoids aren't even humans and they didn't deserve to be accepted as equal by international community.

Obsessed

That's my first post about your nation. But well you Mongol rapebabies are really easy to get triggered.

>wasting time on comments

LMAO this is so cringe that its good

*17 rubels have been deposited into your vodka bottle*

lol its obvious they're manipulating the comments

>oligarchs fuck you over let the jews do it like the west.
Yeah, because Rottenberg, Miller and Abramovich are sertified ethnic Russians.

Attached: 59f9a1cd8b4a7 (1).jpg (628x340, 136K)

>*certified

Nigga, France 24 isn't run by the French KGB and pushing conspiracies theories.

theglobalamericans.org/2018/08/russian-deceptive-propaganda-growing-fast-in-latin-america/

I've been watching france 24 lately to learn french how red pilled is it?

Not really. Political oriented news are going to focus on political stuff and they are going to talk about those things you don't like to hear, but then there are also non-political oriented programs that show other aspects of Russia. Like this f.i

youtu.be/nmrLuXLZOds

>we let russia fall to corruption after the soviet dissolution instead of helping them
we fugged up big time

Attached: 1533749228732.jpg (750x933, 517K)

FOX news is entertaining, its not ~real~ news.

Attached: bill_oreilly8.jpg (620x412, 47K)

One of the best info TV channel and very factual. But I'm watching only the international version in English.

You probably didn't notice yet in your village, but Russians are represented in your every country in the west.
Meanwhile here in Russia, every sissy westerner will be beaten immediately after noticed on the street.

we love russia

And this is very good think - Russians can travel everywhere, westerners are to scared to come here, so we free from annoying tourists.

>Russia used misinformation in an effort to discredit Salvadoran support for U.S. policy in Central America. According to declassified CIA assessments, in December 1980, the Soviet Union Communist Party’s official newspaper Pravda published a false story claiming that the U.S. was involved in using napalm and herbicides against non-combatants in El Salvador.

>In January 1981, the weekly Russian newspaper Literaturnagya Gazeta published an article falsely claiming that the U.S. was preparing to eliminate thousands of Salvadorans—in a sense reminding Salvadorans, and the region, about El Salvador’s dark history when its elites attempted to purge the country of its indigenous community
as if there was any need for propaganda anyway. Good effort tho, if this is true. It'a the first time I hear of it.

Attached: 05.Museo-de-Perquin.jpg (640x425, 73K)

>theglobalamericans
>russian-deceptive-propaganda
Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Attached: 1537723346810.png (633x612, 547K)

EU, USA = the world
Rest of the world = not the world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Mozote_massacre
Lol, I didn't even try to google too much

>he actually means about 30 countries which combined size is compareable to Russia
No, I meant the rest of the world quite literally. China included. And India, the middle east, and some African countries too. Even North Korea is less strange than you. I mean look at this It's just so fucking cringe. Weirdo country.

That's what I meant there really was no need to make up propaganda, we knew the murderers they were/are. But oh well tactics and all.

Attached: masacre-del-mozote.jpg (620x400, 102K)

>Weirdo country
Yes.
Just stay away and keep wondering. Russia is mistery for you and will be forever.

No, you open up and join us. It's for your own good.

You wish, loser

I don't understand Russians

They enjoy being isolated

They enjoy having no friends in the rest of the world

They enjoy being hated by the international community

Why are Russians this way?

Attached: e369bf4610cd6e6d236005f1d078ace5.jpg (1100x811, 108K)

They're shit and their behaviour will remain always the same, for the rest of the time.

Look what they done to us in the '30s with their retareded ''muh we have to share wheat muh you fascist kulaki''.

t. ukraine in Italy

Based

Attached: canadaian.png (47x54, 7K)

>the international community
It's not what you think it is, buddy
The international community goes far beyond a rag tag group of Western countries

they are open already. I am enjoying going quite often to russia and dating Beautiful girls that in europe they would be believe they are Models

Most Americans and europeans are scared of going to Russia, luckily

Attached: OT_133_6.jpg (1000x645, 168K)

russia is ten times more globalized now than it ever was in the history

Also getting around in the metro is just glorious. i love Russia, friends, don’t listen to the incels in Jow Forums that only travel to rome or London

They are fine. Maybe some countries aren't used to seeing drunk dickhead bogans on the street but its the one thing my country can relate to in Russia.

3 of 10 richest "britons" are russians

is that enough?

Attached: West and East Europe learn the difference.jpg (1086x869, 98K)

Should’ve let us into the “western world” in the 90s

Aye people don't know what they're missing out on.
Some cooked cunt came over to our seats when we were at the pub the other day and told us he had just gotten out of prison and was asking us if we were part of some gang who snitched on him or something kek

kek

Attached: american news.png (1538x2735, 170K)

Attached: image.jpg (2500x2500, 417K)