Hey guys what can I do to enjoy smalltalk...

Hey guys what can I do to enjoy smalltalk? Today the cashier asked me which tastes better between these two types of cheese I was buying. And I immediately said that I don't know, I just bought it, haven't tried and stuff like that. Though in fact one of them I buy pretty regularly.

Attached: 1561796176311.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/9c55/a8cae3c8a5d238002a261fec643f767d1126.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S135917891300061X
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912005028
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23717520
ideas.ted.com/what-makes-a-person-creepy-and-what-purpose-do-our-creep-detectors-serve-a-psychologist-explains/
jonathanstray.com/papers/Langlois.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Embarrassing.
How do you not know how to hold a basic conversation?

I blame my parents. They raised me as a social autist with low self esteem

Try to force smile, then the cashier will be forced to smile back

I hate smalltalk. I'm usually very polite and give honest answers and it often makes it worse because people think I'm actually interested in conversation. They often start saying some shit that do not conncern me, and I'm just being polite and listen to them without interruptions. Last time some faggot seller was telling me about his family (like if I care about his family) and it took 15 minutes more than my car ticket was valid. I almost got fined for staying too long without a vlild ticket on a paid parking zone.

Attached: 1529497508109.png (420x420, 127K)

I wouldn't know. A cashier has literally never made small talk with me.

No. You're a social autist because you're ugly.

At least I'm white unlike you

Attached: 1559653489923.png (304x306, 8K)

Yeah I also was polite with those retarded street sellers. But the last time a girl came up to me on the street and tried to sell me some shit (I guess it was a parfume) I said that I won't buy and just walked away.

just don't care about what people think
read Epicurus
case closed

>Parents can't do wrong
Very often the thing holding people back is being too protective of their abusive parents

The more you do it the easier it gets.

I used to be really socially awkward, even talking in a squeaky voice. Now it's just a way to connect with people and make jokes.

Thats a lot of small talk for a ukrainian, maybe she was hitting on you?

At least I have friends, unlike you.

Attached: 1516239933383.jpg (515x515, 23K)

>I'm a social reject because of my parents and not because of my looks
>I'm alone because of my personality
Just fucking lol

Attached: blackpill+101+personality+vs+looks.png (800x1505, 127K)

Well, you enjoy it online, since you post here. Same thing, just with more restrictions. Pretedn you're interested in the conversation, or make a sport out of it, trying to get better. Never steer towards subjects that will kill the conversation, but instead lead to a natural conclusion and matain a steady cadence, talking the same amount as your partner. Too many people suck at small talk, having no balance in the conversation.

just shut the fuck up already
>I'm a social reject because of my parents and not because of my looks
implying physical apperance is not related with parents
>I'm alone because of my personality
Yes and it's true. You can be full-amputee with aids and down syndrome and still have fuckton of friends. In times like these it's even easier to get real friends if you don't look like a supermodel.

Attached: 1435670457132.gif (320x180, 3.57M)

>infographic posted by an american
yeah, I'm not reading that.

read Orthodoxy by Chesterton

nigger

>implying physical apperance is not related with parents
Cope.

>You can be full-amputee with aids and down syndrome and still have fuckton of friends. In times like these it's even easier to get real friends if you don't look like a supermodel.
More cope.

Psychopaths (Literal psychopaths) get laid in Asylums. Personality theory destroyed in pieces.
>39% of hospitalized male psychopaths had consensual sex with female mental health staff
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/9c55/a8cae3c8a5d238002a261fec643f767d1126.pdf

>Male serial killers are frequently inundated by women's love letters in prisons
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S135917891300061X

>Sexy men are considered "funnier", but funny men are not considered "sexier"
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912005028

>Physical attractiveness in adolescence predicts better socioeconomic status in adulthood
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23717520

Attached: 20190727_023513.png (480x764, 313K)

Cope.

>cope
you wish
if you're looking for a whore (definitely majority of women around you during your whole life) you need to look good, because whores usually are not intelligent and look gorgeous. But, if you're doing PhD, or master's, or involving in politics, arts (basically other environment than mdma-induced rave whorehouses) you will see that apperance really doesn't matter, as long as you are not a mutt. But you'll never figure it out, you can just read about this and post >cope on a nihonese basket weaving circlejerking forum with rus bots as admins.

Attached: crit.gif (530x291, 2M)

This is the most tragic thread I've seen since that 17 year old qt got murdered

ukrainians are shitskin arabs

>But, if you're doing PhD, or master's, or involving in politics, arts (basically other environment than mdma-induced rave whorehouses) you will see that apperance really doesn't matter
Cope.
>Good looking people are more often presumed innocent and given lighter sentences/bail
ideas.ted.com/what-makes-a-person-creepy-and-what-purpose-do-our-creep-detectors-serve-a-psychologist-explains/
People broadly agree on who is good looking or not, and it affects every aspect of life
>Attractive children and adults are judged more positively than unattractive children and adults, even by those who know them.
>Attractive children and adults exhibit more positive behaviors and traits than unattractive children and adults
>Attractive people may exhibit more positive behaviors because attractive and unattractive people are treated differently, so they learn to behave differently.
jonathanstray.com/papers/Langlois.pdf

You can study muh politiks all you want but at the end of the day no one is going to care what you say because you're ugly LMAO

R*ssians are Mongol rapebabies

Attached: 1557037426137.jpg (471x400, 54K)

first of all you don't know if I'm ugly
the best part is I'm not, and you are a cuck
tell me your height (is this what count, you cunt?) and end this nonsense
im 195cm, blue eyed, blonde hair male, professional athlete.
COPE :D

>Thats a lot of small talk for a ukrainian
Maybe for most men it's true but women are quite talkative here.

>maybe she was hitting on you?
Doubt it but idk

literally just speak

Nah,that's your own fault for being an autistic dumbass.

thankfully, a cashier has never tried small talk with me.
Just avoid eye contact and looking at their faces. Keep your head down bro.

oh god it's another incel is having a mental breakdown thread. I hate those.
Have sex

All of you are Mongol rapebabies lol

I'm unironically a 9 (would be a 10 if I gained some muscle), girls mire me all the time, and I'm still lonely and socially retarded, and feel like I need to justify my existence most of the time

I was also treated like shit by my narcissistic parents, abused physically and verbally

>I'm unironically a 9

Attached: tenor.gif (220x258, 195K)

Canadians = French, Anglo whatever shit nation mutts

I'm just telling the truth, I heard that from people probably hundreds of times. And you can tell when girls look at you a certain way