The new Spiderman should be renamed Spiderman: Amerimutts Visit Their Ancestral Homeland

The new Spiderman should be renamed Spiderman: Amerimutts Visit Their Ancestral Homeland

Attached: images (64).jpg (750x375, 40K)

why do all americans have fucking brown eyes

the mutt meme is real

American are based.
I like watching ameri movies where Everyone is mixed / not white except for the White Male lead. The white guy gets to bang every girl and he is the hero of the story, he has some fat nerdy poc bestie and a cute mutt gf. How based is that? New Witcher has white guy starring and like 3 different non white gf's who want to raise his white child.

there's like 4 million of the guy in the middle roaming around London

Attached: IMG_20190727_172354.jpg (709x407, 57K)

do u have blue eyes

lol just noticed that according to this picture 50% of amerimutts are supposed to be aryan lol. i suppose this is pretty old then.

Attached: hair and eyes.png (1217x1434, 1.04M)

I have green/teal eyes.

>France
>32%
Damn white genocide is real

Attached: 1562875745602.png (1732x1932, 485K)

Not all of them do. Heres a picture of an American white aryan woman.

Stop making things up.

Attached: myfuturewife.jpg (1089x956, 169K)

Attached: 1544197692555.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Isn't she unironically a latina? I read that somewhere, though it could be complete bullshit.

Latinas have dark brown skin and brown eyes.

She probably claimed to be "latine" so she would not be discriminated because in todays American society being white is shamed upon.

Attached: 1501144465994.jpg (1080x1349, 193K)

Geez can your shithole country make an all aryian spiderman or did you spend it all on tea and korans

Sorry I don't know what flag you have fren so picked two things Europe are know for .

>a latina
does she have black hair, brown eyes and dark skin?

She’s Egyptian or something I think

You tried too much so now it's obvious you're baiting. Better luck next time

I thought she was a quadroon

Ok so you're gonna let and any sand nigger in and not make an all ayrian spider Man . That's fine enjoy your tea .

Kek

are you brutush tourist?
mutt is still prettier and civilized than asian

I'm from latin America and I have lighter eyes than her

>capeshitters
More embarrasing than the racism tbqh

Attached: F off.png (988x749, 569K)