Does anyone hate their background? I wish I could purge like 80% of my race and start a new...

Does anyone hate their background? I wish I could purge like 80% of my race and start a new, I just got back from this shithole visiting family and most of the people are fat old and don't do anything.

Attached: map-of-greece-with-flag-colors-3d-render-illustration-.jpg (1300x975, 81K)

i hate finnshit, because they have no soul

>Life must be about GDP so we can build skyscrapers and compete with China

Attached: 1555310017091.png (785x1000, 254K)

If you visited an island in bum fuck nowhere then it makes sense that the only people you saw were old and fat

implying I want jew sticks erected in my homelands cities, I have enough of that bland shit here.

Bruh what's wrong with fat people and old men/women? That's totally bs I live in Greece and what you say is totally a lie, plus if you want a purge a country with more history than your shitty British jail then you should purge your upside down land, so yeah idk if you are racist against Greeks or so but still what you say is literally a lie

I am Celt. When I was a teenager I wish I was a Mediterranean with an olive skin color. Now I am fine with my ethnicity.

what's wrong with fat people and old men/women?
they created a generation of lazy boomers

I'm not being racist I'm just giving constructive feedback. Modern Greeks are over two thousand years disconnected from there history in antiquity, we need to form a new identity/drive and stop larping off the past.

>fat old
>and don't do anything
what do you expect from fat old people?

Please stop talking as if you know about us

Wait, so you're saying that Greece barely has any history?

He's right tho. Get a job you lazy Bastards.

They didn't do much after antiquity aside from declining and getting assimilated by turks ofcourse.

Greeks inherited the Empire and managed to run it for over a thousand years after Rome fell. If anything Greeks should leave the EU and declare themselves as ROME again instead of larping as spartans.

You must have gone to Crete right?

>They didn't do much after antiquity aside from declining and getting assimilated by turks ofcourse.

Attached: Greek_Offensive_1940_41_in_Northern_Epirus.svg.png (300x231, 84K)

Diasporas are pure cancer, change my minf

>If anything Greeks should leave the EU and declare themselves as ROME again instead of larping as spartans.

>LITERALLY thinks that Greece can defeat NATO & EU

Attached: 921_MW_P18_city-view.jpg (634x423, 45K)

The Greek revolution was kickstarted by Greeks in diaspora with education and influence.

This is true. Diasporas who praise/shit on their homeland are scum. Just integrate to wherever you went to and be done with it.

>Greeks inherited the Empire and managed to run it for over a thousand years after Rome fell
They didn't 'inherit' anything. The Byzantine Empire is just the continuation of the Roman empire.
It's not like X people handed it over to Y people. It was the same folk

>implying he is actually a greek diaspora and not an austrian