Wogs

Wogs

Attached: 220px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png (220x110, 2K)

Melbourne is literally full of them, makes me sick.

>tfw no wog gf

Attached: 3194601364319.jpg (1440x1800, 121K)

Wooooogss

Attached: 2ab6d14bacb67c957e7f732c086f754c.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 246K)

>australia has tons of immigrants
>all they can ever talk about is the ones from southern europe
And we all know why they specifically are the ones to trigger you, because they trigger your girls.

Attached: 42783C3D00000578-4709190-image-a-64_1500430871995.jpg (634x632, 68K)

They're aussies?

>Melbourne
wtf

Attached: moving-to-melbourne.jpg (1341x754, 370K)

She's still the same cutie.

Yep

Melbourne is basically a Greek colony, still miles better than Sydney full of lebos and pajeets.

When I was in year 12 there was a wog girl in yr 11 who saw this wog guy in my year and she was like oh that guy I hate him. He was behind a glass window and didn't notice us talking about him. Then he started twerking in front of his friends as a joke and the girl laughed. In that moment I knew she had a crush on him, I could hear it in her laugh.

that fucking cathedral
sometime around last year i'd walk past it and it'd have this massive fucking hanging poster saying "Refugees should be welcomed" with two somalian children on the side. Fucking burn it.

what's a wog? i know what a bogan is

Attached: 1482575396723.png (640x640, 12K)

>greeks colonizing australia
Truth, greek

suppsedly there were big protests in Melbourne over the naming controversy of Macedonia from both Fyromians and Greeks

what you expect from a protestant church

arab or arab rapebaby basically

In Australia it roughly means pic related

Attached: 800px-Southern_Europe_-_Broad_definition.png (800x732, 149K)

What are wogs and why are they shit

The irony is that Australians are just like Swedes when it comes to tanning. Always talking about wogs, but desperate to look like them.

If you make it half way down Italy then yes

t. descends from Northern Italians

Wasn't Australia's hero literally a kurd?

Attached: 97226ffd114a2ba3b2f620ae9bf1d86e.jpg (480x720, 39K)

Why do North Italians hate their Greek brothers?

Like a true Italian

Actually pretty sure the south would be the oldest considering they have the most neolithic.

Always laugh at jealous country hick faggots that act as if Melbourne is some shithole. Unironically love living here.
Every day before uni I can get some of the best coffee in the world for 4 dollars, take in some fantastic scenery and skyline and ride the tram.

It's just a meme, Southern Euro immigrants have never really had a bad reputation.

Everything famously Italian today is from the North/Center of the country
The south never was relevant unless you count Rome as south (I don't)

pizza is from Naples

Overrated

I like the big cities but I would kill myself if I had to live in one.

Yeah, I can see why they complain about them now lmao.

Yeah, don't mind the bogan from broken hill yelling about how meat pies are going to be halal and the world will end because of it.

Haven't seen him in ages lol
Whenever I play my favorite uplifting music on YT there are always people summoning him in the comment section even in 2k11+8

Do you really want halal meat pies?

Fuckin hate wogs, had to go to a high school full of them and they act like absolute niggers.
Violent criminal scum bags.

True blue aussies are redpilled AF