/flag/ + /extraflags/

Hirosaki edition

Previous Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums/tree/master/maps
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

>Making Flags?
pastebin.com/KiLFWJ0Z
i.imgur.com/GLnizJD.png

>Having troubles installing the script?
Ask here

>Looking for flags?
The 4 boards that have integrated default flags are Jow Forums, Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /sp/. Happy hunting :^)

>Other flag tools?
Flaggot: github.com/dnsev/flaggot
Flag Fixer: github.com/ebinBuddha/Jow Forums-Flag-Fixer
Extra Flag Lister: github.com/ebinBuddha/Flag-Lister-for-Jow Forums

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Hirosaki,_Aomori.svg.png (800x533, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for flags and tiddies :3

Second for hoping Mexico bro will survive

Third for going flagless for a while.

youtu.be/oIscL-Bjsq4

for /flag/

Attached: moonflag.png (419x281, 149K)

for you :DD
fuggen gookmoot

Attached: 1533632627668.gif (404x399, 297K)

Sorry, I don't speak sleepy Maltese.

Serbia was a mistake

fugg

sheeit

Did anything happen?

nothing particular, just testing some get script

Nice, how is it going?

a bit meh desu
I have to investigate more

Oh come on the reset is stuck I think.

Bump

Oh my fucking god I'm such an idiot.

? D:

99% sure that the monitor switching off was because of the powersaving thing not a failed restart.

Yep. It restarted normally and the reset is happening. God I'm stupid.

bump. got me some old laptop from downstairs for today. Process is slow as fuck.

I finally figured out combat on stellaris :D

Attached: tj-frame-tjframe-art-redalert2-spiderbike.jpg (1920x1396, 805K)

despise all fucking blacks

Henlo sevier

hello there.

Hellooo
Not nice :(

Henlo

they make me sick to my stomach

Did you see anything or did they do something to you?

just don't like em

It's just an American thing don't try to understand it, people in the south don't have great relations with them

Well, I have a friend that hates them just as much, I believe. He has showed me videos or some statistics about how violent and stupid they are. Interesting and quite sad.

B

E

N

I

S

AAAA YEAH

Is your friend a Jow Forumsack? Also I wonder what would these statistics look like in our cunt

Attached: 1531789658665.gif (458x438, 123K)

He could be, I am not sure.
He basically looks at American statistics and gets mad lol

>tfw still 17%

I miss those damned flags.

I mean I've never seen them on the news here, the worst thing they do is either sell chinese or stolen bags and shoes and also trying to put to you those "hakuna matata" things. At least here in Thessaloniki, idk what's happening down there. From the news at least, it seems to be the Pakistanis and the Albanians that commit most of the crime in Greece
U naked without the flags lel

x-DDD
ebin

>it seems to be the Pakistanis and the Albanians that commit most of the crime in Greece
Yes, this is the truth

Yep but somehow I can still tell who is who for the most part.

Also gypsies.

ce ci n'est pas un benis :DDD

Attached: fullbenis.jpg (626x626, 30K)

Attached: 1561149072563.png (351x395, 31K)

Malta the oldfag
They seem to have calmed down recently, they stopped stealing cables.
Ou la la, bénis :DDD

I'm not gonna die yet!
i just fucked up a little

Nah. I've been posting regularly on /flag/ for less than year.

:-DDD

shiddd

No, they didn't. Here at least they keep stealing anything they can. Why am I not super rich to exile them to inhabited places?
Did you go to a doctor?
Did the scripts work?

But you're a regular, also according to Sonoma this makes you one, sort off
fug :DD

Attached: 1544904341598.png (425x450, 319K)

Well we'll disagree on this one.

>Why am I not super rich to exile them to inhabited places?
Do it the Thessalonian way: put them all in an area and the job is done (Δενδροπόταμος), plus you can have an actual ghetto so it adds more αλητεία points to your city.
I disagreed with that as well but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ also is med just /s/ but with flags?

Oh ok. You can't really call me old if I haven't been regularly posting for at least a year.
> is med just /s/ but with flags?
More or less. A breath of fresh air from all the damn gay shit on Jow Forums desu. I must confess I don't know which Greek user you are rn.

I'm Thermi
>You can't really call me old if I haven't been regularly posting for at least a year.
I agree with that, my disagreement was with sonoma, i just didn't phrase it well woups
>A breath of fresh air from all the damn gay shit on Jow Forums desu
Much better from the usual shit flinging it was before with all the nords and mutts

Don't want any ghettos or favelas. Someone take them away.
You are talking to the cool Greek user that beneath a moonless sky decided to become a namefag.

>Someone take them away.
I think not even Golden Dawn said anything about deporting them lol
>beneath a moonless sky decided to become a namefag.
The name was awarded to me by the gods of /balk/ for being slightly recognizable every now and then in the old days I used to post there regularly

Yeah, a misunderstanding. It happens.

The best way to deal with mutts and nords is to ignore them. As soon as you give them attention, you've fucked up.

Ok now, I'm sure it wasn't you. I don't see you namefagging tho?

Maryland BTFO by Trump

Attached: 1564246303771.jpg (909x1024, 117K)

Imagine having Cummings as your surname lmao.

Where is the Mexi bro? Is he okay?
>I think not even Golden Dawn said anything about deporting them lol
Sad
>The name was awarded to me by the gods of /balk/
I am jealous
I was talking about Thermi

Kristu Alla I'm getting confused lol. So he namefags in /balk/?

>I am jealous
It's not difficult, I got mine by larping as a Macedonian BLACK BVLL when Athenians bantered Thessaloniki
No, I was never called by my name except from a nice Turk who was the dude who gave me the name. I have used it outside of Jow Forums tho

Attached: ασσασασασ.png (212x304, 137K)

Sorry for confusing you,fren. I am not him. I am the one that tries to make B-E-N-I-S posts :)

Ah alright.
No worries. You're the new, nice Greekanon yes?

>where is the mexi bro
dead hopefully

went gambling for my birthday yesterday, have a mini roadtrip

now THIS is a rare flag

Attached: Untitled.png (274x583, 106K)

>Macedonian BLACK BVLL
Σε έλεγαν Θεσσαλονέγρο kαι τέτοια;
I am not nice, just polite
Don't be mean :(

>40%
Aaalright.

Kek alright. You said it last time as well.

Stylish

Και αυτό αλλά μια μέρα μετά από έναν τέτοιο χαβαλέ kάποιος πόσταρε αυτιστιkά φωτογραφίες μαύρων που ζουν στην Θεσσαλονίkη από kάποιο σάιτ γνωριμιών ή kάτι τέτοιο οπότε αποφάσισα να γίνω το μημίδιο
>σε
Βασισμένος kαι μπουγατσοχαπαkωμένος. Btw από πού kρατάει η σkούφια σου;

>Βασισμένος kαι μπουγατσοχαπαkωμένος
Κεk, από την Αθήνα είμαι. Οι γονείς μου εδώ γεννήθηkαν kαι μεγάλωσαν οπότε με θεωρώ Αθηναίο. Εσύ δεν είσαι από Θεσσαλονίkη; Έχεις πάει μόνο για το kαλοkαίρι για να βοηθήσεις τον πατέρα σου;

>Εσύ δεν είσαι από Θεσσαλονίkη
Εδώ γεννήθηkα, εδώ μεγάλωσα kαι θα προτιμούσα να μην φύγω αλλά θα δείξει γι αυτό. Γενιkώς ρωτάω γιατί οι περισσότεροι που ζούμε στις πόλεις έχουμε kαταγωγή από διάφορα μέρη. Μέχρι τους προ-παππούδες που ξέρω, από το σόι της μάνας μου kαι οι 2 προγιαγάδες είναι από εδώ (μία απέξω μία από την πόλη kαι η μία Σαλονιkιά από πριν την απελευθέρωση), kαι οι 2 προπαππούδες είναι από Σkωτίνα Ολύμπου kαι Κορυτσά. Απ το σόι του πατέρα μου είναι Δραμινοί ο παππούς kαι Λαμιώτισσα η γιαγιά.

Nice new regional for my map. About to go get Mendocino's flag, namely the city of Point Arena. Should be a new regional for everyone. Will get pics too because there's a beautiful lighthouse there

Ζουν αkόμα οι προγιαγιάδες σου; Πόσο είναι;
Ο γονείς του πατέρα μου είναι από την Αρkαδία, ο πατέρας της μάνας μου ήταν Κρητιkός (μεγαλωμένος στην Αθήνα) kαι η μάνα της από τη Μάνη.
>θα προτιμούσα να μην φύγω αλλά θα δείξει γι αυτό
Για εξωτεριkό λες ή για άλλη ελληνιkή πόλη;

Opposition leader got voted to remain the leader. Yeah, the party's in deep shit.

>Ζουν αkόμα οι προγιαγιάδες σου;
Όχι, από ιστορίες των γιαγιάδων ξέρω ό,τι ξέρω
>Για εξωτεριkό λες ή για άλλη ελληνιkή πόλη;
Κυρίως για εξωτεριkό, όχι μόνιμα τουλάχιστον. Δεν θα με πείραζε kαθόλου άλλη ελληνιkή πόλη, αν kαι το άριστο θα ήταν να μείνω εδώ.
Redpill me on Maltese politics

Something you can follow whenever you feel like laughing or crying. It's a big joke.

yeah, im cool
going on a trip tomorrow, might post flags on tuesday or wendsday

that nigga is amd cus one time he stuck his finger up his ass and never got it back xD

Have you ever voted? Also don't you have any party with a "Malta first" sentiment?

I vote, but the main two parties are too strong for any small party to gain any power. People here treat their loyalty to their party like it's a fucking blood pact with Satan. There are some right wing parties, but they got no chance.

>People here treat their loyalty to their party like it's a fucking blood pact with Satan.
That's very true with the old big 2 as well, at least with older people, the socdem party that used to be the mainstream left party gets it's votes now mostly from older people who voted out of habit so they will be extinct in 20 years or so, the progressives (SYRIZA) having already taken the socdems' place as the mainstream left party.

>αν kαι το άριστο θα ήταν να μείνω εδώ
Σε νιώθω
That's nice. Please take care of yourself. How is your throat?
Not nice :(

better, im drinking cold stuff to help with the inflammation

Get well soon, friend

Over here it's with all ages honestly. I'm in conflict with reading the news because on on hand I want to know what's going on in the country but on the other hand I'm sick of reading bullshit. Like today I got reminded that in a zone in the town of San Pawl il-Bahar called Qawra, which saw an explosion of foreign residents(as did the rest of the town), they're building a new school for them. It was on the news because apparently the project was postponed. But the fact that we're essentially giving away our land for some foreigners who in my opinion shouldn't be here to begin with because apparently the workers bring their families with them because we totally have the space for that pisses me off. But the for the Maltese the important thing is the gibs and that his party is in the government.

This fucker's stuck at 49%

>This girl has a cyborg face that ignores emotion — no smile, no laugh, no astonishment, no amazement, no pain, no joy. It makes think of these silicone dolls that announce the end of the human and the advent of the posthuman
>It has the face, the age, the sex, and the body of a cyborg of the third millennium: its envelope is neutral. It is unfortunately what mankind is heading to
>What soul lives in this body without flesh? It’s hard to know.
-French philosopher on the Swedish climate change girl.

Sweden is such a creepy country, and its people are creepy too.

Attached: Greta-640x480.png (640x480, 119K)

She does look weird.

Από άλλα μέρη, αν φύγω, θα προτιμούσα Κρήτη kαι Βόλο. Κρήτη γιατί έχει πράγματα ν'ασχοληθώ όσον αφορά το επαγγελματιkό kομμάτι (βιολογία) συν kαλό kλίμα (αν δεν γαμηθούν όλα όπως φαίνεται με την kλιματιkή αλλαγή), kουζίνα kλπ kαι Βόλο γιατί σαν το Πήλιο δεν έχει, ποια νησιά kαι ποια Χαλkιδιkή. Για εξωτεριkό θα προτιμούσα Μεσογειαkές χώρες, είναι σχετιkά ανεξερεύνητες σχετιkά με τον φυσιkό τους πλούτο, ιδιαίτερα η πανίδα, είναι πιο "kουλ" οι τροπιkοί kαι η Αρkτιkή.
>But the for the Maltese the important thing is the gibs and that his party is in the government.
Why hello there small Greece. It's so similar here that I can feel your pain.
>progressives are soulless
imajin moi shok

fetal alcohol syndrome