South Korean and its fellow

I was reading some news an hour ago or so .
And I found some stinky shits .

From South Korean major media 朝鮮日報
s.japanese.joins.com/article/j_article.php?aid=255906
>23日、ロシア軍用機が独島(トクド、日本名・竹島)領空を侵犯した時、日本政府は自衛隊戦闘機を緊急出撃させたと明らかにした。だが、このような発表とは違い、
>>>>日本メディアは自衛隊戦闘機が独島上空に緊急発進しなかったと24日、一斉に報じた。

Attached: asahinohata.jpg (443x331, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asahi.com/articles/ASM7R6K82M7RUHBI029.html
youtu.be/ewPJ5dz_-vw
sankei.com/smp/premium/news/161017/prm1610170003-s1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

based

From the Asahi
asahi.com/articles/ASM7R6K82M7RUHBI029.html

>一方、日本は緊急発進の対応は取らず、韓ロの両政府に外交ルートで抗議した。

This is the only example I could find in all of Japanese major medias what South Korean media said .

South Korean government , media , people and what not , They often blames Jap for the flag beeing nazi .

But funny thing , they have never attracted this company "Asahi"
Literally never

youtu.be/ewPJ5dz_-vw

*attacked

No
You are not white

Attached: 1563982309997.jpg (760x2215, 210K)

but still whiter than you

In that picture her bf also has "asian" eyes though

>implying I am white
I am BLVCK BVLL, you w*stoid

you are not black either
you are a brown manlet

Koreans really are the jews of the Oriental race.

Also the South Korean media introduced , in another paragraph , Japanese government's response to the airspace violation with reference to the Asahi .

>この日、朝日新聞は「(ロシア機の独島領空侵犯時に)日本は緊急発進の対応は取らず、韓ロの両政府に外交ルートで抗議した」と伝えた。日本経済新聞も「日本政府は竹島を『わが国固有の領土』としているが、韓国が実効支配している。日本は周辺空域を軍事的な監視下に置く『防空識別圏』に設定せず、通常は緊急発進などの対応はしていない」と報道した。

Attached: index.jpg (300x225, 14K)

What is the Asahi ?
It was the no.1 media in Japan , untill people had known what it did .
The Asahi's writer 吉田清治 made up the comfort women issue from scratch ; Even communist media 赤旗 apologized Japanese for bringing up the issue with the writer's fake story .

He was allegedly a spy of KCIA or KGB or both ; his son studied in USSR and he was member of An association Japan & USSR .

Also said that he was Korean ; he adopted Korean children . and he associated with South Korean intelligence Agency , KCIA .

A Japanese woku from the tushima domain was teaching a class on dokdo, a known korean island.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and bow to the shogun and accept that he was the greatest ruler in history, even more so than king Sejong".

At this moment, a sagacious, filial, scholar-yangban who has scored ahead of 150,000 students in the Civil Service Exams and fully supported the expansion of the middle kingdom stood up.

"Who's the greatest warrior in history island monkeys?"

The arrogant professor smirked an oni like smiled and smugly replied "The samurais you stupid Josenjing"

"Wrong, If they were truly strong wouldn't they have successfully taken over Korea during the 16th century invasion of Korea?"

The professor was visibly shaken, he smashed his shamisen and his copy of the five rings. He stormed out of the room crying those barbaric crocodile tears. The same tears japanese cried when koreans kicked out the Japanese during the "disturbance of the three ports" There is no doubt that at this point our professor wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a uncivilized barbarian. He wished that he had a sword to seppuku himself from embarrassment, but he had given up his weapon to the shogun!

The students applauded and became sangmin and accepted neo confucianism as there main religion. A white tiger named “absolute monarchy” strode into the room and perched atop the royal joseon flag and shed a tear on the chalk. Hunminjeongeum was read several times and even admiral Yi reborn as a dragon showed up to sink every Japanese ship.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He tried to flee back to his shitty country but was killed during a storm.

Joseon donglip manse!

Attached: 1515241215_6627ebda7be55ab43bf520f9b27f772d.jpg (550x740, 135K)

i dont read it.
thank you.

why the f do you not have other worn out painting unlike the brand new shit ?

Japan is bad and evil. Japan culture is the worst in the world. Japan has so many f*king temples. Religion is a drug! Japan must be fallen down by itself. Japan need so many helping from normal people because of astigmatism. South Korea will defeat Japan because Korea is the strongest in the East Asia! Japan will be dead people.

>朝鮮日報
Sorry I made a mistake .
Its 中央日報 and that is so called conservative , leftists callled right wing .
and the so called conservative media of South Korea using the Japanese notorious lefty media's article .

>Religion is a drug

Do you know what is religion ?

Attached: 1.jpg (400x265, 28K)

Japan will be destroyed!!!

Attached: CB64F9FF-5CC8-4CB2-961B-2B777E20A1F2.jpg (430x278, 155K)

It is just fighting against Japan!!!
Not religion!

Why are you not able to fight for other victims too ?
I mean 한국군위안 .
If you don't give a shit at those victims , you are just a Coward or a hypocrite , aren't you ?

So what ?
You just showed off the mental disorder peculiar to Korean people .

>gook with a hairy beard
kek are they this delsional?

Attached: Screenshot.png (155x221, 101K)

except the unfortunate fact that she's a slanty eyed gook, she's right about her claim.
even north korean women have these big eyes.

Attached: Korean (3).jpg (675x764, 32K)

>中央日報
That's not a Korean media you dumb fuck