/desi/ (Formerly /sag/)

desi/sag thread for discussing south asia (maldives, nepal, bangladesh, sri lanka, pakistan and india): saturady afternoon edition

thread song: youtube.com/watch?v=6oK5CgOw8kw

Attached: desiii.png (820x460, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wLAXfkK-DPg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ATf05n5LBHQ
youtu.be/5awZ9sOTA54
youtu.be/qLCLvzTGFVM
youtu.be/_vFaCY9XaIQ
youtu.be/6MgsHSAcI9k
youtube.com/watch?v=A3-W2D1Bqr0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zASiyzNannw&list=PLKzZyrly88PmovouUQPcjuf8zLgU9xZdf&index=8&t=0s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aeRXvjUNUcQ
repository.govardhanacademy.com/sites/default/files/Krishna and Jarasandha.pdf
youtu.be/es-DNdp-xdo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/wLAXfkK-DPg

Gazwa hind when ??

Welcome back bois
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ATf05n5LBHQ

When you finally find a solution for the Madrasi log

Tunak tunak

Attached: 6y442hx34j931.jpg (1125x1570, 84K)

nice
doubt it
cringe but interesting.

When do you want solution for madrasi people ..

Let me post images you faggot jannies

*comment redacted by RAW*

Post nice music frens
youtu.be/5awZ9sOTA54

*you have a message from isi*

youtu.be/qLCLvzTGFVM

>not inviting Afghanistan for that sweet afghan diaspora seethe

Rate my mutton roast

Attached: E21F7043-7891-4EC1-A046-7871CA5CD4F5.jpg (4032x3024, 1.64M)

youtu.be/_vFaCY9XaIQ

youtu.be/6MgsHSAcI9k

AR Rahman used to be so good. His music turned shit around the time of slumdog.
youtube.com/watch?v=A3-W2D1Bqr0

Attached: 249AADDA-8240-4EFC-9A56-D95C8EDF9869.jpg (424x722, 14K)

A R Rahman is past it. The only people keeping his business alive are vadakkans and Rahman fan boys. His students make his music these days.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zASiyzNannw&list=PLKzZyrly88PmovouUQPcjuf8zLgU9xZdf&index=8&t=0s

Peak Rahman

>the 90s madras anthem

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aeRXvjUNUcQ

ex hentai is dead

Good

Bump

UP bhaiya living in Hyderabad, why is your chief minister doing this?
>mfw even the rightest of right wing chief minister responsible for every single cow lynching case in UP resorts to minority appeasement

Attached: 5DF65BDC-A5E4-4133-A830-DFCBB6C68BA2.jpg (640x667, 324K)

plebbit has arrived lads.

still waiting for that reply, bhaijaan

When will Indians restore the Gupta empire?

Attached: 3874.png (503x703, 14K)

Never ever. It’s Akhand Bharat next.

Based. United India from Kashmir to Kanyakumari and from Balkh to Brahmaputra all under the umbrella of the Dharmic faith by 2020.

Summoning Based Pahari

Brother, you have asked good question

Attached: 29521A39-843E-4327-98F8-1ADFFF7E346D.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Do you guys have any foreign students from Europe in India?

Yes

Tell me more pls

Only foreign students that come here are Nepali, Bangla, Sri Lankan or Nigerian. Anybody else is wasting their time.

I've recently seen one video on youtube. They have many cute white female students from Europe in India and from America too. Those students learn tantra and old fat indian teachers fuck them in all wholes to teach this shit, ahah.
White women sir.

This is probably a very repetitive question but why is Kerala so successful and West Bengal such a failure when they're ruled by the same party?

So Modi is still calling for people who eat beef to be executed

Because the CPI(M) in Kerala cared about social reforms and redistributing land stolen from tribals and lower castes while the CPI(M) in West Bengal went about genociding tribals and lower cases and flat out ruining everything great about Bengal. The CPI(M) is still a corrupt party like many other political parties in India.

tl;dr same party. Different men. Different visionaries.

And Kerala’s success is from foreign remittances by workers in the gulf. The state also thrives on tourism so there’s no room for misallocation of funds. Whatever revenue the government makes, it has to go into infrastructure otherwise Kerala would lose its charm. It’s an ideal state on paper but it’s still a state in India with many problems.

I just watched Zakir Hussain concert. :)

I might be missing the metaphorical use of language but did they actually kill people? How did these groups coexist within the same party? Or do party members not follow generally similar ideologies within the same party in India? Are all Bangla speaking regions still massive shitholes?

You mean rape, right? Cause Indian men don't fuck, they rape, that's all they know what to do, apart from shitting in the streets.

>but did they actually kill people?
Yes. So does the CPI(M) in Kerala. I’m not a fan of the BJP myself but it’s a bit sad seeing news about some BJP worker getting murdered every now and then in Kerala lel Political killings have always been fair in communist regimes.
>How did these groups coexist within the same party?
They still work in two different regions albeit under the same “leftist” front.
>Or do party members not follow generally similar ideologies within the same party in India?
The CPI(M) still has a politburo filled only with upper caste Brahmins. Their ideology is pretty obvious in this case despite Kerala’s Chief Minister being a Dalit.
>Are all Bangla speaking regions still massive shitholes?
West Bengal is an absolute shithole at the moment. Their current chief minister makes commies look good.

This is the downside of having /sag/. Embarrassing half baked hajjis running into the thread to spew bile.

but didnt u no mudi wants to ejjecute all beff eaters >:[

Shut up and eat your burger, fatty.

Yeah pajeet, at least in my country one doesn't get lynched for eating beef. Go back to your raping now, lmao.

>implying it isn’t the seething abdool

Waiwaiwaiwaiwait, the leftist-communist party is employing people based on Caste? I thought caste was only a thing in underdeveloped regions, not in what's supposedly the most developed region in India? Also, one more clarification if possible, I read your original response as the party killing tribals as in partially uncontacted tribes or something similar (please pardon my ignorance) or does that just mean political members?

Clockwork kek

lel the based retard is just an Abdool version of Modi WhatsApp autists

I found it
this indian comic was fucking hard to find
repository.govardhanacademy.com/sites/default/files/Krishna and Jarasandha.pdf

>the leftist-communist party is employing people based on Caste
Yes. No Dalit members in the politburo in 51 years. Positions in the party are reserved based on castes.
> I read your original response as the party killing tribals as in partially uncontacted tribes or something similar
Just Adivasi tribes that wont give up theirs lands for the government. They give up anyway in the end since they’ll get branded as maoist Naxals and get shot.

Communists work for a proletariat revolution everywhere else. In India, they work to contain it.

>Communists work for a proletariat revolution everywhere else. In India, they work to contain it.
Based

Naxalites are based, tho.

Why is this a thing again?

Attached: IN-PY.svg.png (1280x1457, 195K)

That's not my quote. It's pic related's.

Attached: periyar-on-communists-1024x5761.jpg (1024x576, 127K)

And also pic related was another popular anti-Brahmin Indian who was also anti-communist.

Attached: Bhimji.jpg (664x375, 90K)

It's like all the left out places that just got Independence from France got lumped into a single union territory. Pretty stupid, I know. They should merge Yanam and Mahe with Andhra Pradesh and Kerala respectively.

>kidnapping and killing politicians
>bombing police stations
>taking doctors and school teachers hostages
"based"

ei bokachoda was a british puppet

Seems pretty fucking based to me. Though I heard that while the brunt of foot soldiers and sub-regional commanders are from indigenous groups, the higher leadership of the CPI(M) isn't ethnically adivasi, which is pretty gay and not based.

Nice try bong. Periyar being a British stooge makes more sense since he was a real life troll that praised Muslims and Christians just to piss Rajaji and the other brahmins off.

Bhimji was against dalits converting to these religions and wanted them to convert to Buddhism instead.

>the higher leadership of the CPI(M) isn't ethnically adivasi, which is pretty gay and not based.
See, If the backwards/scheduled castes of India put aside their infighting they contribute to larger numbers than forward castes. Yet there's more divisions between the lower castes themselves than between the upper castes and lower castes.

I thought Pajeets got range-banned.

Can't post images now

Attached: welive.jpg (469x625, 33K)

by the looks of it mobile isp rangeban has been lifted
nice

Attached: 1557206328953.jpg (301x267, 19K)

Attached: 1280px-Distribution_Haplogroup_L_Y-DNA.svg.png (1280x951, 149K)

Indiachan is fun as fuck. I can make out the UP Bhaiya's posts since he's seething at everybody

It's full of underage redditors

Pretty obvious

Redpill me on this movie. Why does he adorn a South Indian getup while having a Gujarati surname ?

Attached: F5693650-BFDF-4B6D-B10B-5DFB9BD0ABE6.jpg (350x500, 15K)

Mmmmm Indian soles...

Attached: 7E739FA7-821F-41C5-837D-610C55E563FA.gif (360x240, 773K)

lol im fairly sure i have/had a copy of this or something just like this growing up/

The Hijra lad is still here and he’s still pathetic as fuck kek

sneed

A-any pics?

This is the only pic you’ll ever need, my friend.

Attached: C0DDAEA4-DC3C-4603-BA00-5E4E44EF8B43.png (891x401, 51K)

>literally a billion comments
not ONE (1) mention of Chandrayaan 2
clearly only banggis and illiterate northies are posting in this thread innit

>Gujarati surname
>Pandey

Based machi. Reminder that ISRO is basically a South Indian lobby for intelligent scientists.

Attached: 1546929736571.jpg (538x718, 79K)

Skinny dravidian girls are particularly lovely

Wish i could travel to India

Fucking mosquito niggers my bat ran out of charge fuck

Bump

Boys I fucked up. And this time shits pretty bad

You guys aren't so serious about religion like in the west, what promps people in india to become religious. Philosophical pursuit?

>You guys aren't so serious about religion like in the west
What did he mean by this?

What happened, user?

Not talking about muslims

There really isn't a "preacher" culture like in abrahamic faiths for dharmics and bhuddists. It interests me what prompts people to becone priests. As i understand it now, it seems to be mostly a desire for intellectual enrichment

What happened fag

you might be onto something here

fucking little boys in the ass is a nice incentive too

Tons of Africans and Nepalis. Few middle easterners.
t. Used to live next to Osmania University

Attached: 1564168152881.jpg (1080x1185, 150K)

Indian bros, are you religious in any way?
If so, what sect/religion do you follow, if only for family traditions? Are you Vaishnavas, Jains, something else? How important is your faith in your life?

extended family are strict vaishnavas
immediate family irreligious
me? dabbling in madhyamik buddhism.

NEED a better YouTube viewable rec ngl la x
youtu.be/es-DNdp-xdo
go