From Sea to Sea

From Sea to Sea
Canada is French

Attached: From Sea to Sea.jpg (930x720, 84K)

t. Jacques

No my friend, unfortunately there're canadians who don't even know how to speak french.

Ouais, je suis un acadien

Attached: 923857927359.jpg (474x474, 21K)

Every frog in North America should have met the same fate

Attached: GetOutOfMyCountry.jpg (1267x942, 399K)

Soon, brother.

Attached: bogdanov.jpg (500x500, 62K)

VIVE LE QUEBEC LIBRE!
VIVE LE CANADA FRANCAIS!

Thank God it didn't happen amirite
Based
Right
Anglo-Canadians are just Americans anyways

Attached: Adobe_20190302_013329.jpg (700x528, 92K)

La Québec de mon enfance..

I don't care about Quebec, they are just Americans like the Canadians. They have all the same mentality.
I think America should annex Canada, Quebec included.

Are you an anglo visiting France?

cringe
tell your compatriots to fuck off out of my country while you’re at it

>British man on a holiday in Calais

Why french canadiens dislike french?

The Labrador Belong to Québec!
Hail the laurentian empire.!

based poster, how bad has le plateau gotten with them?

Attached: 1501907426579.jpg (2048x1644, 846K)

People living in the Canadian province of Quebec do not agree

Attached: 1479185276523.png (410x573, 26K)

They’re arrogant and don’t integrate. They love to complain as well
Mont-Royal station has been taken over by them. I live one stop away and I have to listen to their faggoty accents every time I use the métro

>French French accent
>faggoty

l'accent québécois est bien pire. Cela ressemble à un retard qui essaie de parler la langue

No, the canadian governement gave canadian citizenship like candies to migrants who just arrived in quebec. Plus they financed a love in to lure guilable idiots. The amerindians hate the notion of borders (yet don't want outsider in their res) and all the anglos and jews voted no.

L'accent québécois à Montréal n'est pas mal.

If this was nuked nothing of value would be lost

Attached: quebec-map1.jpg (800x600, 107K)

and that is a good thing

it’s funny how anglos literally seethe at the mention of Quebec and go into a boomer rage but quebecois often forget be rest of Canada exists

This. Just look at how they celebrate La Fête nationale du Québec and Canada day.

>lose the only interesting thing Canada has and becomes the country known for being cucks to the crown and refusing to join the American Revolution all the while Americanizing themselves while pretending they are not

Attached: Zheng Leone Deveaux.jpg (850x629, 147K)

Based. Fuck Quebec

Canada will be always known for being cucks

Francophones fought against the Americans too, the 13 colonies were anti-Catholic whereas the British guaranteed our language and religion

If they cared so much about keeping Canada French then they would've cared to outbreed the Anglos

sorry to hear that user hopefully the influx of them dies down, you hold you elections for premier every 4yrs right? caq shoulda had a clause for frenchies in their immigration policy lol

bah ferme ta gueule, l'accent québécois est trop cute

pic related

Attached: 1473952263697.jpg (631x750, 95K)

No, the canadian governement gave canadian citizenship like candies to migrants who just arrived in quebec. Plus they financed a love in to lure guilable idiots. The amerindians hate the notion of borders (yet don't want outsider in their res) and all the anglos and jews voted no.

During the Acadian golden age in the 1700s it wasn't uncommon for a woman to have around 20 kids and up until the mid-1900s Québec's birthrate was much higher than Anglo Canada's (at least until it become s*Cular)

Literally the majority of the country to be honest

It’s sad most québécois know both but if you go to Toronto probally 5-10 percent of the city knows any English at all

* any French at all

Yes like the 1775 Invasion of Quebec where General Carleton tried to convince the French Canadians to form local militias only to see limited success or how soldiers of French-Canadian decent still fought for the continental army after their failure in 1776
The only mistake Wooster and Montgomery made was not promising the French-Canadians that if the war was a success,the Province of Quebec would be left to the French-Canadians

Is this the party you are roothing for? Because this idea is as old as the patriot rebellion!

Attached: cartesp51.png (799x493, 186K)

Shalom shalom!

>Trying to glorify the Acadian Genes, by lying about them.

>You should at least try.

This guy is Acadian.

Attached: mr_nicolas_mallet_1_victor_ozuna-200x300.jpeg.jpg (200x300, 14K)

Any English at all works too, fuck Toronto

Je ne comprends pas...

Last time I visited it was filled with fucking stupid parisians, who can't understand french n'or english if you don't speak the weshwesh language with a stick in the ass. They laugh at the local accent and give terrible customer service. No tip for them.

Montreal accent is a mixture of yiddish creole and parisian who say weshwesh! It is cucked to the maximum.

I think it's time for another Agincourt

Yeah but it's the least worst accent of all Québec. Have you even been to a town?

Without the a*glos living in Québec it would have gone through

Say that to the 40% of french canadians who voted 'no'

Québec wouldn't even need to separate from Canada if anglos give their culture and language a proper place. Why is it so hard to teach efficiently french in schools?

fuck off, cringestonia

Still a minority

I have studied in the Cegep de Sherbrook, montreal is a cucked metropolis!

Still lost twice

what's with you, again?

>its the one peru poster who posts the same two messages in every québec thread
sorry they didnt let you in user hate to see it

Attached: 1538601412777.png (925x711, 16K)

VIVE LE QUEBEC LIBRE

basé et rougepilulé

Attached: 1539020655976.png (439x244, 10K)

>sorry they didnt let you in

Attached: 53141431531656.gif (627x502, 940K)

I'm not from Québec, however I learned more about their history. It's kind of shit they have been resisting assimilation for over a centuries. Anglos don't give a shit about them nor their culture. Provinces signed the constitution without Québec and still don't recognize it as a culture in their country. I sympathize with Québec and even though I don't want them to separate I would love that other provinces appreciated more the French-canadiens.

They disagree

Attached: q.png (305x622, 44K)

Canada should just bail on English and Britain as a whole and embrace the Gallicization of Canada
Besides,Australia and New Zealand are more British than Canada

peruvianposter wannabe

VIVE LE QUÉBEC... LIBRE !

Attached: Juillet-1967.-Vive-le-Quebec-libre-!.jpg (625x417, 54K)