Do american girls prefer Chads or Guidos?

Do american girls prefer Chads or Guidos?

Attached: average_guido.jpg (1080x1080, 206K)

Guidos don’t generally look like that though

Attached: 87A8D356-A5A8-41CA-BC41-6B87B64DF947.jpg (750x412, 413K)

those are marios
guidos = italo-american chads

Attached: st8k08yxxvhqtl0c4qgv.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

>Guidos = Italian American chads

It’s actually derogatory term. If you go on images and search guidos this is what shows up

Attached: 056DC467-3AC0-4EBF-90F3-D73AD3BD0548.jpg (750x1164, 605K)

They prefer anything

why would they
they have blacks

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Attached: me-and-my-bitch.jpg (243x251, 9K)

“You tell’em Johnny !!!”

Attached: 41D2ADC4-E993-4466-952B-54C2BC5CFC77.jpg (750x489, 360K)

Depends on which part of the country you’re r in but usually chads cause guidos look ridiculous

Wow. What part of Italy is his look most common in?

He doesn’t look as good here.

do you literally have nothing else to do in your life other than posting you arab obsessed roastie freak?

Algeria

>kneels

Attached: San-Francisco-49ers-Richard-Sherman-Jimmy-Garoppolo-1130845.jpg (590x350, 38K)

This. BLACK BVLLS >>>> italian homos

He’s not even Arab. Why do you even care? It’s not like anyone here including yourself has more of a life than anyone else.

I said what part of Italy. Or Europe.

they prefer tyrones

No. Idk where this meme even comes from. Any girl here would prefer the OP over anything else.

right ones looks faggy af

when are mods going to range ban you

Jealous

For what?

At this point It’s between you and the yellow fever Austrian guy for most annoying posters on this board

Chad rules America. But quite a few blonde Ameriqts like Vichenzo, I know this because Paulistas who study in USA often get some hot girls.

What a stupid comparison. I don’t spam images of x-race and talk non-stop about how I only like them if no one brought it up. You guys know very well what threads like this (that I never make) consist of and you click on them. That’s your fault. Everyone here gravitates towards the topics that interest them.

this guy is one of the highest paid players in the NFL and has started only 10 games in 5 years
he basically made $100+ million in guaranteed money for playing at a competent level in 7 games

What does it mean?

Unironcially your much worse
You end up on any thread about x race of man or x race of women and while you don’t spam images your comments are legitimate butt hurt he’s typically go a long the lines of “ kill yourself incel” or “ have sex”

Trannigger kys

Attached: 1564205581898.jpg (600x600, 486K)

No, I really don’t. I only go on threads that are about Meds or and stuff, and almost never about women. Unless it’s attacking Americans. So you’re complaining that my posts are actually of substance and thought beyond ‘have sex’ and ‘kys.’

Tunisian trannyfucker is back, getting off on banter with a ‘tranny.’