American niggas be like "let's sanction Iran for no reason whatsoever"

>American niggas be like "let's sanction Iran for no reason whatsoever"

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 10K)

>iran good

Attached: 1541542322636.png (558x614, 164K)

>Iran is bad because they are muslims

Attached: 34e9b98985e9931eab39e16e4428ace1.jpg (680x339, 35K)

>people are good
>people are bad

It's funny how America is still butthurt after 40 years.

even before "sanctions" did Iran have anything to benefit from trade with US?

fucks sakes man, it's more profitable to trade with China than the US any day.

>americans be like "oh no a stable middle east without rogue states is too spicy for me"

Attached: laughing gold face deformed.png (600x580, 820K)

Why Yuros love to suck muslim cock so much? Are you all really that brainwashed?

>Iran Syria bad
>Saudi Israel good

how does the American mind work?

Attached: 1513577406260.png (645x729, 77K)

Hello there Mohamed

Attached: 1563786340236.jpg (720x1136, 268K)

Iran is a backwards shithole, america's only mistake was not sanctioning saudi arabia aswell

after the whole Iraq and WMD scandal, and you fuckers are suprised why we give the green light to Iranis in persuit of WMDs?

lets face it, if they dont arm themselves with nuclear weapons, and soon, or at least fucktons of chemical weapons, ZOG is going to turn them into Iraq/Syria 2.0 real fast.

>Why Yuros love to suck muslim cock so much? Are you all really that brainwashed?

Stop destroying other peoples countries

Attached: 1563981346595.jpg (640x640, 73K)

>supporting rebels against the true and UN backed government in Yemen good
>giving them ballistic missiles good
>supporting hezbollah which has commited numerous terrorist acts good
>increasing anti-Sunni feelings and militias in Iraq causing ISIS in response good
>sharing ballistic missile technology and nuclear technology with N.KoreA good
Yeah I dont know why, the proliferation of ballistic missiles and having a bunch of camel fuckers overthrow a democratic fully recognized government in the ME are clearly nothing.

>muh semites
you sure love your semites too much

YEAH KILL EM

Attached: 1528676087442.png (1528x1184, 53K)

You're probably talking with 50% Muslim diaspora. They are like all of our chicano posters, there are more on Jow Forums than in the general populace. There are also a bunch if edgy teens who like.anything anti-semitic because they arent old enough that Israel, Jews and the U.S. could dissappear and MENA would still be fucked because it has always been a hotspot.

>american niggas be like "hmm this country doesn't have a reserve bank owned by the rothschilds, better subvert/destroy their country"

Attached: 144756243234546.jpg (278x181, 9K)

>>muh semites
>you sure love your semites too much
Nice strawman I never mentioned the Jews. But you clearly have an obsession with them. Do you think only Israel dislikes Iran? I can tell you haven't met a lot of sunni Arabs they arent exactly fans of Iran.

>
>You're probably talking with 50% Muslim diaspora. They are like all of our chicano posters, there are more on Jow Forums than in the general populace. There are also a bunch if edgy teens who like.anything anti-semitic because they arent old enough that Israel, Jews and the U.S. could dissappear and MENA would still be fucked because it has always been a hotspot.

I know you are a kike, try hiding it harder, schlomo (I didint capitalize your name because that's how low I think of you).

Attached: 1563917103939.jpg (300x168, 15K)

Why Yanks love to suck muslim cock so much? Are you all really that brainwashed?

stop exporting extremist

wtf when did sweden got so redpilled

I will not stop fighting for Israel

When I realised that it wouldn't be any refugee crisis here in Europe if it weren't for kikerael and United States of cunts

name one

Germany, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Libya and other countries in Latin America. Would love to write an essay but I'm off to bed.

Good night you cunts

Attached: 1563682844975.jpg (790x446, 32K)

Fucking troublemakers, the lot of them

Where did I say anything pro muslim? You're country is the one sucking muslim cock. You fucking had shit like Rotterdam and hate preachers living in benefits.

Stop creating more refugees.

>implying it's not based to fire missiles at Saudi Arabia

>Supporting Saudi Arabia in any context
Kill yourself.

>camel fuckers overthrow a democratic fully recognized government in the ME are clearly nothing
>Yemen
>Democracy

>Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Libya and other countries in Latin America

Attached: 1554519252624.png (231x218, 9K)

European countri a also contributed to the migrant crisis dumbfuck

This seriously feels like some kind of CIA-tier argument. Like we should do the bidding of Saudi Arabia because "lol fuck muslims lmao".
No one could be that stupid naturally right?

That's why the US promotes the "war of civilizations" narrative. If you think of Islam as one monolithic group that threatens "the west" then it's pretty easy to justify just about any act of aggression against them.

This is some kind of Islamic cuckery you have.

Shut up chink.

>everyone is brainwashed and eats up propaganda except me and my fellow americans

Attached: 1560628382210.png (800x574, 193K)

Fuck you.

t. Abdul ibn Riyadh

How were those countries destroyed by the USA? Libya was not invaded by America, Afghanistan and irakwas already a shithole before

> latin america
NAME ONE

Attached: PicsArt_06-21-02.26.14.jpg (250x292, 13K)