How would you rate healthcare in your country? 10 - would stay if you had cancer. 5 - would stay if you had flu...

How would you rate healthcare in your country? 10 - would stay if you had cancer. 5 - would stay if you had flu. 1 - would run away to a foreign country at the sight of illness.

I give Macedonia a 5.

Attached: 1563385116283.jpg (660x574, 31K)

9 , long waiting time. But thats mostly my fault cause I always forget the appointments.
My dentist told me to never call again cause I waste his time.

Attached: 1558540838031.png (398x400, 96K)

Attached: 1564028030632.png (183x208, 9K)

10 if you’re in Delhi, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra. 5 elsewhere.

5 I guess, it's not great but at least I can rest at ease knowing I won't have to sell a kidney to pay my hospital bills

Why?

why do people need healthcare? just don't get sick

Totally depends on your insurance. US healthcare is top quality but can either bankrupt you or be basically free. People with high paying jobs have amazing insurance that covers everything. Poor people have Medicaid which is also basically free. People with no health insurance are fucked.

Is it free? If you have cancer and you're a Swiss citizen, and the cure costs $500,000 would the Swiss government pay for it?

10 my sister got her cancer treatment for free and she's fine

5. Extremely long waiting times and very slow do anything unless you are immediately dying. It took 3 years for the NHS to diagnose me, with going back and forwards for blood tests and waiting months for MRI scans. Now I'm waiting another 4 months just to start treatment.

Sad

>Poor people have Medicaid which is also basically free
I think some places don't accept it, and a lot of people aren't eligible.

That's like that in every first world country user

1, a hospital just chopped off the wrong leg of a diabetic woman and later on they discovered they didn't have to remove any legs at all. These are the same doctors that are allowed to remove a person's organs for transplants because everyone is a forced donor unless they opt out.

My own health insurance is pretty good. Copayments suck but the out of pocket maximum makes sure that out of pocket expenses don't get crazy. But reading about other people's experience makes me think that a universal national health insurance program is a very good idea. I wish Democrats, especially Bernie-tards, weren't such zealouts about single-payer health care though. If some Americans are satisfied with their private insurance, why take it away from them and force them into the national health insurance program?

10 - Rich people and dictators come here to be treated