I want this bread with cheese and sausages on top

>I want this bread with cheese and sausages on top
>ok this will be $15

Does this happen in your country? Is bread with cheese from the oven expensive where you live?

Attached: 1537651015381.png (1200x1800, 3.35M)

Don’t forget this tomato sauce

Yeah. They always have deals like $8.99 per pizza but when you actually buy it the price is higher

it's 5-6 euros here

Around 7 dollars

Attached: 974f.jpg (550x413, 65K)

Not really expensive as a meal, but really expensive for what it is.
While for normal meals a restaurant normally calculate with ~3 times the price for the ingredients they easily take 5-10 times the cost for an pizza.

Depends where. Getting a deepdish will be more expensive, but this place by my house is like 11.99 for a large. The chains like lil cesars at big pizzas for $5 only, but they aren't that good, especially when you compare it to the other restaurant pizza here in Chicago. But yeah, a deepdish will cost $20, but one piece out of 7/8 is enough for one person. To have dinner for the night. Most ridiculous is wings, i can 30+ but you can only get them certain days for like 80 cents a piece. I'ma skele so shut up btw, 30 wings ain't shit

usually they are like 7 or 8 dollars here for a good pizza
there are more expensive ones, though

No, pizzas are generally between 7 and 8 euros here, depending on what kind and what size you order.

It can be 1-3€ actually

depends on what you order really, i have autistically specific creations that cost an arm and a leg to order but there are lots of more economical options

what are those specifications

I know of places that do margherita for 3 but it's usually smaller
1€ a normal sized pizza with toppings where?

Attached: 1552104019239.png (480x283, 265K)

A focaccia in many places and a pizza a portafoglio in naples
Of course northern cities would give you minimum 3€ for slices and 5 for a full pizza

Dominoes pizza is very mediocre, they always have sales for $8.99 pizza but its like $10.50 after tax. A local New England pizza shop would be like $20+

€3-6-8-10-12-16-20 ranges depending in how expensive and quality the topping combis are or if is a special gourmet pizza in a restaurant, the ones that go fro.€3 to €8 are like the 80% of all pizzas consumed here and they already can have extremely tasty and quality toppings

i have noted foreigner food,even the most basic and common one,is alwaysbhyoed as something exotic and novelty wherever you eat it, but the pizza was born as street food and poors people snack, it is supposed tonuse the local ingredients or the best local products in it while also being cheap, even with sanctions and extra taxes an italian pizza should cost like 250-300 roubles max, if italian style made with russian farmed products too, but russian pizzerias love to scam unaware naive russians with low quality and regardless cheap toppings served as if it is some kind of caviar, try buying ready to bake pizza bases or dough and cook them by yourself

in italy we have the same bullshitnwith sushi and the new vegan meme foods like OMG FUCKING QUINOA AND ANCIENT CROPS DAMN!!! LET'S OVERCHARGE THOSE NEW MEME FOODS THAT ARE BASIC FOOD IN THEIR ORIGINAL COUNTRIES, sushi for example was born as street food for the pleb too bit i can understand a small extra fee for its pricetag since it requires fresh fish, preparations, safety stuff and manual work in part but sometimes its a joke when they turn it into a sushi parody for the same price, at least we have fresh fish everywhere in italy

I’m hungry!

Pizza is getting stupid expensive in my city, but that is if you want quality and not cheap/tasteless pizza-pizza branded food.

napoli, ma lí hanno un costante flusso di clientela e tradizione che garantiscono certi prezzi, praticamente come la polenta fritta in blocchi o su stecco al nord o la piadina vuota o solo affettatinal nord (che comunque parte da €3 sempre, molto di meno la polenta invece)

A bit of sticky rice and 5 gr of fish?
10 dollar

dominos, medium pan crust pizza, cooked well-done, garlic parmesan white sauce, i mix up the meats sometimes but it’s always pepperoni plus another meat (lately i’ve been doing extra bacon, extra pepperoni plus philly steak is also good), onions, pineapple, and a few containers of mango habanero dipping sauce

t.errone

I imagine it's about 8 euros here.

forgot to mention this is like 20 bucks total

It's enough to travel mate

4 dollars here

t.

Attached: 1557253728471.jpg (682x1023, 144K)

Except for Chicago deep dish pizza (God-tier), all the american pizzas are shits.

>monsanto transgenic wheat in the doug
>sugar and vinegar in the doug
>transgenic tomatoes
>synthetic cheese
>semi-synthetic pepperoni

>come la polenta fritta in blocchi
immagino, ma la polenta non costa niente e prepararne una montagna è facile
anche se lì il sugo e un po' di mozzarella costano poco sono prezzi ridicoli, qui 4 euro per una marinara lol

>garlic parmesan white sauce
My stomach acid reflux just burped reading this

This. Dominoes is the worst offender. By the time you have your pizza their "2 for 12' has become 2 for 30

yeah it’s pretty decadent and definitely not for everyone but it’s good for a splurge every once in awhile, maybe once a month or so

>i want this food where someone else has prepared and cooked it for me
>of course sir, but it will cost you more because of the labour and because we need to make a profit

it does happen and it should never ever happen any other way

you can get a hot and ready for like 4 dolars

the 1 euro pizza is smaller and only margherita, even in naples
t. seen that food advisor episode

You can go to Lil Caesar's and get a 5 dollar pepperoni pizza desu

you want wasabi with that? Here have this morsel of green paste with 3% wasabi in it only for $4.99