Which is better to live in?

Which is better to live in?

Attached: Croatia_Serbia_Locator.png (947x973, 54K)

Norway

France

The UK

Serbia (Catholic) > Serbia (default)

/thread

serbia 100% fucking hate croats

a literal alpine croat

Between the pest and the cholera.

Croatia, atleast it's first world

Nikad nećeš biti hrvat, herecegovno

KOJE CIFRE STARI MOJ

living standards?
croatia
culture wise?
serbia probably

Croatia of course. Serbia is an even bigger shithole than my country and that's saying something

And Bulgaria is a bigger shithole than my country, so just think about Serbia for a moment.

>ITT: *balkan bellydancing*

Thirdies. Serbia is better than these 3 thirdie countries , just look on street view

Country with no Serbs will always be superior to a country with Serbs. Therefore Croatia wins.

ayyy lmao

When and if Serbia joins the EU, they'll probably the better decision, until then, Croatia

How is Croatia better to live in with German-tier prices for groceries and real estate and Bulgarian-tier wages?

Serbia is better to live in for a Mutt expat. And Bulgaria is better too.

>How is Croatia better to live in with German-tier prices for groceries and real estate and Bulgarian-tier wages?
I have relatives from Serbia. They say ever since lidl opened they only shop there because it's cheaper, and that lidl promised wages of €500 which is unheard of for a cashier.
They also say fuel is more expensive than in the EU and that Croatia on average has better wages.

In Bulgaria, a LIDL cashier gets €800. In Serbia cashiers get €300 or €400 at best.

An American moving there will most likely work online, so he only needs his paperwork and doesn't care for living costs.

Many balkan countries offer residency if you buy a property: Albania, Montenegro, Serbia (I think macedonia too). And Greece if it's 250k+ euros, Cyprus 300k+ euros. Just for residency, not citizenship.

our minimum wages are on par with v4, sure we're a bit more expensive but I doubt that we're equal or worse than Serbia by cost of living

Croatia because EU gibs

>In Bulgaria, a LIDL cashier gets €800. In Serbia cashiers get €300 or €400 at best.
These are highly inflated for those countries

>Croatia
>EU gibs

Serbia because they use cyrillic

we were a net contributor...

What are you talking about retard? Bulgaria will have 1000 euro wages at least in Sofia by 2020

2% unemployment too.

Attached: j5r2imgmvk711.jpg (1432x1431, 1.06M)

Nationalistic bias, stereotypes and banter aside, Croatia is way better. Serbs are about 10 to 20 IQ points below Croats and the mafia is 100% in control of the state. It's an absolute shithole filled to the brim with retards who believe in ridiculous conspiracy theories and where the main form of entertainment is a music genre more degenerate than the worst rap along with the most brain dead forms of reality television. They worship whores and praise criminals as heroes. Serbia is a humanitarian disaster of a country. This is my 100% realistic and unbiased opinion.

Croatia is in the shitter, and has crime and corruption issues, but Serbs are a pathological nation that lost any trace and hope of progress. Reason and civilisation are struggling in Croatia, but they're dead in Serbia.

Based

serbia pre 1999 and post 1999 are an entirely different entity. i feel like the constant losses they have went through crushed them spiritually. they listen to the most depraved shit ever, watch reality shows that surpass western muck on the level of decadence. post yugonostalgic depression is widespread. i despise the serbs but damn they have completely surrendered to neoliberal corruption