Don’t mind me just gonna take a nice dip japanese qts

Love you japan!

Attached: D05E5C62-56C6-45FC-8ED0-B1A241C4F060.jpg (1024x683, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSCJk1_QlvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

QUIERO QUE UNA JAPONESA ME PASE LAS TETAS POR LA CARA

I normally don't like asians. But I do like 3, 5 and 6.

Odd.

>big floppy saggy tits

pass

>Love you japan!

Attached: 1555925238088.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

>big floppy saggy tits
>pass

Attached: 1546787096788.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Ask me how I know you've never touched a tit in your life.

wmaf fags are a hard cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=zSCJk1_QlvY

All of them are ugly though

That accent lol.

>t. Johnny Zhao

what does it smell like, Jow Forums?

nice try incels

BURAKU PEEPORU

I'd prefer it if it were full of Japanese guys in speedos

Bad bad good good bad bad super good

Like fish soup

Attached: 1536960923014.jpg (645x773, 30K)

dont care virgin

How many Asian girlfriends have you had?

That looks exactly like the hot spring I went to with this French girl I met in Japan.

It was a private hot spring just for the two of us as apart of our hotel up in the mountains after spending the whole day hiking. Getting my dick sucked while sitting on the edge of the bath and looking out the open window towards the mountains in the distance was one of the greatest experiences of my life.

and then you woke up

Number 4 is mine.

Yo tambien.

None

They have some amazing twinks

Jap women for Jap men onry.
Gaijin piggus no touch.

Which woman is the most popular among them?

I'll take 3.

Yeah they do. Plus apparently they have a style of male swimsuit that's more like a thong. Would love to see some twinks in that.

¿El italiANO sabe hablar español?

Attached: Namnlös.jpg (290x706, 41K)

imagine the stench of that bath water

rancid

Attached: GOD DAMNIT.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

And the women wear a lot of one pieces

Truly based

The fact that you don’t believe me just makes me enjoy the memory even more.

Downside was that our room had a tatami mat floor as a “bed” which is absolutely shit to have sex on.

We also tried to go to one of those love hotels in Tokyo but they were insanely expensive.

I met her while working at this bar in Tokyo whose “theme” was that you had to exclusively speak in English. She also worked there as well.

Im unashamed to admit we both cried at the airport when I left. Thinking about it now actually makes me a bit somber. Hopefully I’ll get to see her again in France someday.

The name of the image:

Insect women having a bath.

I hate Asian women, they look like aliens.

>The fact that you don’t believe me just makes me enjoy the memory even more.

>Downside was that our room had a tatami mat floor as a “bed” which is absolutely shit to have sex on.

>We also tried to go to one of those love hotels in Tokyo but they were insanely expensive.

>I met her while working at this bar in Tokyo whose “theme” was that you had to exclusively speak in English. She also worked there as well.

>Im unashamed to admit we both cried at the airport when I left. Thinking about it now actually makes me a bit somber. Hopefully I’ll get to see her again in France someday.

Attached: ac6.jpg (600x800, 56K)

One pieces used to be more common in the West

I love feeding off your jealous energy so I’m just going to keep telling stories.

At night we’d go up on top of the roof of the building that the bar we worked at was inside of, a very skinny tall structure, and just enjoy our time together while overlooking Takanobaba. Watching the Japanese kids who would drink and stumble around the square and then all rush to the train before midnight. Very peaceful.

3 6 2 7 4 5 1