Why do Brazilians do this?

Why do Brazilians do this?

nextshark.com/racist-brazilian-host-berates-k-pop-group-kard-tv-audience-cheers/?fbclid=IwAR3WF2ycq6-FiXm-5r8p2zSksZfZvJSHlEQrYUGDfbU43jT1-tLRyXTUob4

Attached: AB-2-1.jpg (800x425, 63K)

Attached: LOL.png (1014x753, 1.17M)

I only recently learned pulling your eyes to the side is considered racist.
Most people in Brazil don't know this.
We do it all the time.

>the bigger sign of racism is that of Koreans against themselves which is implicit in nature and consists of propagating eurocentric beauty standards and shunning their own racial features by bleaching their skin, dying their hair, getting nose jobs, etc.
>if anything, this Brazilian man is helping them realize this internalized racism among Koreans by reminding them what they actually look like albeit in a somewhat harsh way, which makes him a progressive individual

Attached: 2e8syk.jpg (898x790, 58K)

Brazillian boomers are probably as racist as american boomers.

True

Attached: unnamed.png (720x382, 233K)

But they dont look european?

here we go again

You know its true faggot cunt piece of shit DIE

why are the two womens faces clearly different colors than their necks?

They try to, although in an internalized way.

So why are the same beauty standards for over 1000 of years?
That is really odd I did not know that they had conact with europeans back then

raul gil baseado demais

Attached: 1563397753137.png (128x128, 26K)

Yeah, bro, how could I forget about the vibrant jaw reduction and hair bleaching industry of 15th century Korea

No
People who had that look where considerd Beautiful and I dont think europeans are known for having small jaws

And being pale was looked as beautiful because it meant you dont have to work outside all the time
It was the same everywhere europe, middle east, india and east asia
Look it up kiddo :)

most brazilians don't like asians

while brazilians are 90% fuking niggers
lmao

We make that all the time to chinks and even their retarded language. it's not racist at all.

Except it was a joke and he was actually pretty sweet towards them, he brought his kpop-loving granddaughter to the stage if I remember correctly.

i like asians
specially japaneses cuties

BASEADO

Based Raul Gil

>most brazilians don't like asians
W-what? Why in the fuck we would hate asians?

>a different user remarked. “While I don’t think anyone should be defending this behavior, at the same time you can understand why countries that are only tangentially related to these race issues aren’t fully ‘up to speed’ on what is and isn’t OK to joke about. 10 years ago it would be perfectly acceptable to make these kinds of jokes and I’m sure in 10 years time both Korea and Brazil will also think that this kind of behavior is unacceptable.”

uh it's not your place to try to dictate how "up to speed" a country is on views and behaviors based on another country with different cultures. how incredibly facist and only my way of thinking is the allowed way of thinking. holy fucking shit these people

>most brazilians don't like asians
????

This is actually a common fact here in Canada.
We also know you guys have a hatred of Americans.
SIMPLE AS.

>We also know you guys have a hatred of Americans.
Lol, here only leftist hate amerigoblins, the rest try to copy them

based MACACO BVLL showing k*reans cucks their real place
they deserve it