/brit/

Attached: 800px-Khotan-mercado-d09.jpg (800x600, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/82436766/#82437319
youtube.com/watch?v=kTaYet07Ioo
youtube.com/watch?v=58V77JbmlBk
twitter.com/jamescagewhite/status/1155185345425657857?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg
youtube.com/watch?v=xmzi0Rc3P8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you getting cheeky?

Attached: 5ft11 male.jpg (580x579, 91K)

is this england?

lad no one is at montagu pyke they wud post picture if they were dont go lmao u mong

anyone got any rare summers

Attached: 1511914281121.jpg (828x1024, 115K)

Attached: 1477522005039.jpg (1437x1404, 1007K)

I'm an absolutely massive fan of Aldi Root Beer

have not drank a sugar corn syrup carbonated bevvie since january

desuarchive.org/int/thread/82436766/#82437319

Attached: 1512412766464.jpg (640x731, 158K)

he will become the guy at montagu pyke

I'd consider myself a massive fan of Aldi Root Beer

I am also on my way to The Montagu Pyke and I’m not the guy who posted it last thread

Don't most non-Americans hate root beer?

@tolstoy small-brain thing
a lot of tolstoy will be long-winded albeit beautiful descriptions of things like horses or the jacket the guy is wearing, it is a lot of reading but you don't need to really run thought experiments in your head about it.
conversely when he's describing how Levin wanders around feeling feels - those do require a bit more introspective examination.

Contrast that to a book which is purely the summary of academic work on some facet of human psychology - in which case every sentence requires some thinking and syntopical examination.

ram it up your arse

order more stuf for me 46 table montagu pyke

want a mousy girl next door gf, the sort of girl who i would be happy taking home and meeting my parents and raising a few kids with
though any gf would be nice

Attached: IMG_0146.jpg (452x597, 41K)

Attached: summer.png (1526x1302, 2.06M)

wouldn't know

yikes he thinks the descriptions are meaningless

When the r9k vfs were doing their London meetup I was really disappointed none of our lads went down to the Montagu Pyke to photograph them.

1>3>4

Guys, I'm on the tube now en route to Montagu Pyke. I'm at Clapham North now, so should be there in about 20 minutes. Can one of you guys get me a Shipyard in? Thanks in advance

poo nigger

dunno if its me drawing a false correlation but i alway seem to have this weird migrainey feeling when its cloudy.

cheers any idea what her twitter or insta is

youtube.com/watch?v=kTaYet07Ioo

There is a special place in hell for people who have window seats on planes and block the entire window with their heads to peer out, so no one on the row can see out of it.

Psychiatric report came in from the sister and it said she's at a high risk of killing herself if she's not in hospital. One of her friends killed herself recently, so maybe that's why she's higher risk. Either way, not the news I wanted to hear desu

how would i know

blog on holy shit

na but I know it is private now

CHOON CHOON
youtube.com/watch?v=58V77JbmlBk

Attached: lättä kuulokkeet.png (390x398, 107K)

why not just fucking sit in the window seat then

>i did ask people to stop stalking me, but these other posts aren't me. i dont mind you lot wanking over me but just don't brag about it please.
PHWOAR

Attached: 1516394623.png (640x1136, 808K)

*SCHLOP* *SCHLOP* *SCHLOP*

Attached: .png (750x750, 19K)

Nope. If I booked the window seat by checking in promptly then its my window to look out of.

is she fit?

quite sleepy

i sit in the second seat from the window and then put my bag on the window seat

Not enough Instagram likes this month?

business idea: disposable polystyrene seafarer hats all muslims seem to wear no matter what part of the world they're in

2>1

once they found out /brit/ lads were interested they made it invite only where you had to email them. I emailed them and got no response when it was obvious I was from /brit/

Henry made it though, just not to the pub

give me the lord farquad bossman

I only try to gain a surface level understanding of subjects like psychology, economics and malacology. Feel like that's enough

Very interesting, but not sure it's entirely relevant to my current concerns xx

No, severely anorexic

Unironically, probably. Instagram is a big part of her mental illness. Fuck that site and the stupid teenage girsl who become obsessed with it

never know with /brit/, usually have a resident expert on the most random of topics.
league of erudite gentlemen that we are

fren anywhere can be paradise as long as you want it to

Because plane tickets are assigned to people.

lol they went to the montagu pyke? jesus i go there quite often can't even imagine what I would do if i saw those freaks

Attached: dog2.jpg (639x426, 48K)

lad I am a junior life coach and if she is in London I could talk to her for you

Don't find Summer all that attractive but she's infinitely more likeable than Aisha, Rosy, Sara and Anna.

twitter.com/jamescagewhite/status/1155185345425657857?s=21
based

cheeky innit

Attached: cf884ae7.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>open window for an hour
>multiple spiders take up home in my room
yeah ok

That's where the coleslaw incident happened.

then when you check in get the window seat, or pay for a window seat
jesus christ you fucking mong do i need to hold your hand through this whole thing

hope she can overcome this x

made a cheeky early la x

Hate this video

youtube.com/watch?v=aYDfwUJzYQg

She's not in London and I'm not sure a junior life coach would be the best person to solve her mental illness. Then again, the options she's been given on the NHS have been dogshit, so probably couldn't get much worse

Rosy with a different face > Aisha with a different body > Aisha as she is > Summer >>>> Rosy as she is >>>>>>>>> Sara

anything on the telly on a saturday night lad?

desu i'd be a bit unimpressed if i went on a few hour long train journey to london and we just went to the montagu pyke in london lmao. like it serves its purpose for cheaps wetherspoons drink in central but bit grim to have that as your destination

based

lol no way that was actually her that made that post. based af if it was.

Shame those twitter links dont work

not in Burnley it can't

>found a nice flat in a nice estate to rent
>it's in a shitty area
Fucks sake

pics

summer mogs them all

At night I can't sleep, I toss and turn
Candlesticks in the dark, visions of bodies being burned
Four walls just staring at a nigga
I'm paranoid, sleeping with my finger on the trigger
My mother's always stressin' I ain't living right
But I ain't goin' out without a fight

Attached: geto-boys[1].jpg (1000x1000, 163K)

You'll want the spiders, they'll catch the mosquitos and midges
Have got a graveyard's worth of consumed and mummified insect corpses caught up in the cobwebs in the corners of my room, good boys.
I give them a gentle whack should they intrude into my corner of the room, but as a general rule I don't kill them.

Attached: IMG_20190727_194749.jpg (2048x1536, 443K)

great post how u finding the new bladee

why, whats so bad about it

I wake up covered in spider bites.

Problem is the quantitative nature of Insta. When you and I went to school, there was obviously a hierarchy. We may have been towards the bottom of it, but at least it was unwritten. As soon as everyone at school/uni/whatever can see the EXACT number of likes one person’s photo gets to the next (especially girls), it becomes clear who is popular and who is unloved. And that is very hard on the ugly/unpopular people.

same but moths cause I've got the light on

have to move back to london in about a month

lad I dont think the people in the NHS have quite caught up with the situation. They are really out of touch with young people in a junior life coach isnt.

Guys I've just got off the tube, heading to Montagu Pyke now. Which table are you at?

What are you doing this weekend lads

Attached: full.jpg (600x433, 37K)

they're all dogs out of the brit vacuum but realistically aisha is the fittest of them and then summer

46 table near the stairs leading up to the toliet also that was a very quick 20 minutes

Yank dick is at a premium in Angloland
The demand is too high

/brit/ is a londoncentric general

Thing is she was always popular at school, and probably got lots of likes on all her Insta shit too. Problem is everybody (girls especially) just compare themselves constantly to this supposedly ideal life or ideal appearance, and feel inadequate. And yeah, they're obsessed with boosting numbers of likes. Doesn't even matter if they're all fake, just as long as you can quantitatively show everybody else how great and popular you are

for me its history, philosophy and politics. Seem like the basics for understanding the world

sweet fa pal

sara has a good face but a horrific personality

>jesus chain
always cringe when i see these

Turns out Clapham North to Charing Cross is quicker than I thought. Besides, I was actually at Stockwell by the time the message sent. I'll see you soon xx

vanilla sky is alri but I didn't like the distortion sound in the other one

never getting a dog again
last one's passing some years back (even at 15 itself) was too traumatic
dad has had a few cats in between but no-one cared when they died

kek this is me

Attached: 1554324363269.jpg (900x563, 79K)

at some point she has to realise it is self inflicted. you do not NEED instagram.

youtube.com/watch?v=xmzi0Rc3P8Q