Can somebody explain how white people fuck black people...

Can somebody explain how white people fuck black people? I mean they have weird smell just like gypsies and black skin is really disgusting.

Attached: 1560146828288.png (720x720, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white americans smell just as bad, so for them, it is like fucking the same thing

white people have a weird smell too, you just dont smell it because youre white. some white peoples skin is also gross, some black people skin is soft and beautiful

It’s normally fatties fucking each other or generic coal burner so they don’t really notice it

Maybe you have to fuck black people to confirm if they actually smell or not.

Sorry, you most likely have that same genetically-determined trait.

Attached: body odor gene map.png (475x369, 165K)

Most whites don't fuck blacks

There used to be this thicc(actually had a really nice body wasn't obese) black girl in my wrestling team who would wrestle with me because the girls on the team weren't good enough for her. She had a smell to her as well. It wasn't a bad small at all, it was just different and I've never smelled it before. She was pretty vicious though and her legs were sexy as fuck whenever is grab them

White women are brainwashed by nigger music in the west. Reggae, Hip Hop, Jazz, Soul, etc. Then there are the "cool" basketball players, football players, athletes, etc.

White women are too stupid, and brainwashed by leftism bullshit like "we are all the same, races don't exist, but racism is bad bla", that's why they fall for the BBC

My Armenian aunt came over to LA one time. She was like "do you like black people?"
I went "they're ok" because I wasn't a massive racist anymore I was only racist towards men
All of a sudden she goes "I don't like niggers they smell bad"

>whitebois unironically believe they don't smell

rude

Lucky, did you purposedly held the pin after the break ?

this

also the ones that fuck have shit immune system

Was this you after each session?

Attached: 596e4b2c9ec72_wetwrestler_m.jpg.1d8de122ea85a7aabde249b095b394d8.jpg (500x919, 207K)

You mean why Africans stink
Because they have shit food that makes them smell like Indians

Negro culture make fun of people who smell so your not talking about us

In fact I smell like versace Eros at this very moment

and white people smell like wet dogs

because they sleep with and kiss them, especially women. blacks have distinct odor, i think its hormonal but strict hygiene and better diet can fixe that

>its da joos fault i cant get white pussy!
G*rmoid cope

I don't fuck anyone so never encountered this problem xx

stop voting for svoboda and travel somewhere but eastern poland

Attached: qFLZNeyP14w.jpg (1280x854, 216K)

White people have a distinct smell too that's unnoticeable to you.

Women like men's sweat

Idk about blacks, but gyppos sure do smell like smoke & rotten flesh

Yeah. Unironically wrestled with the girls a lot because it was really hot to me even though I was much stronger than them. Was an idiot though and was chasing this girl who ended up blueballing me so in the end didn't fuck them. Still have the memory of going for an inside single leg with their thighs around my head

But all people in red circles in you pic just seem to be Asian..

Attached: 969A85B4-D1AC-4794-AFD1-A86535234B80.jpg (384x384, 22K)

so where's the white """men""" to protect their own women?

yes to tell the truth
A black and a white are strong in a body odor
The perfume is more stinking

However, I think that I do not hold the nose
When he washes a body every day

Attached: maintr.jpg (400x300, 63K)

white are individualist, they dont care for women sexual behaviour

>Can somebody explain how white people fuck black people?
With their ass

Body odour depends largely on your diet, and what you eat in the first three years of your life heavily influences how you're gonna smell after that.

Eastern Slavs and Poles smell like wet dogs to me due to their high intake of carrots, turnip, mayo and the like; Africans smell like sulfur due to their heavily meat-based diet; Indians have an indescribable sharp smell because of all the spices they eat; East Asians smell like musk because of all the rice and boiled meat.

By the way, I think that they are Chinese
illiterate is like Chinese

Attached: original (57).gif (420x315, 2.09M)

Why do retards on Jow Forums think they're smart or special or somehow different?
You have the same opinion as millions and millions of other fat losers on this Earth, how are you any less of a sheep than anyone you're talking about?
>Brainwashed
You mean people actually enjoy accessible and mainstream music genres? I also find it funny you left out rock on that list which is a genre created by African Americans (our modern conception and feeling of rythm in every genre of music these days is created by Africans anyway).
And yeah... Who would guess that celebrity athletes would be popular with women? I certainly never would.

Women need no protecting. If they fuck up, let them. Why do you care?

i dont but fondamentaly women need (and want) to be dominated

You are talking to a person with a heavy case of ideology of the brain, give it up. Germans are especially bad, they are pretty much Russian-tier.

Not really. That's just something invented by men to feel special.
Sure, a woman might have needed defending in a time where your physical safety wasn't secure, however, we live in a far different time.
Why do braindead retards bring up always some "muhh primal instincts" mumbo jumbo.
If such misogynistic bullshit would be true then why are Afircan muslim countries like Somalia or Ethiopia doing way worse than the west?
In every respect, when you look at the west where freedom is everything, it seems to be functioning way better than any country where people follow shit in the Quran which says women can't go outside the house without their husband's permission.

I bet you one euro that median IQ of Jow Forums Jow Forums Jow Forums Jow Forums /sci/ /his/ here is better than Japan's one. And by the way, african music except early blues is objevtively bad.

As long as they bathe regularly, they don't really smell. The only time I notice it is from homeless people.

I’m telling again all those pinching their noses seem Asian and I got embarrassed by it.

Kill your aunt

i dont say that we should adopt sharia and control women like dog but they like being dominated znd lead by men, if you are too permissiv she wont respect you, its just how it is

Do Latinos smell?

That's cool bro you can treat your girlfriend or wife however you want and if she likes it that's cool too.

Blacks don't smell "bad" they just smell different because their put lotion on their skin constantly.

yes they do because of their hormones, also most are not very clean in their houses

>I bet you one euro that median IQ of Jow Forums Jow Forums Jow Forums Jow Forums /sci/ /his/ here is better than Japan's
Ok bro live in your fantasy world where you think the that the literal male equivalent of the basic bitch is actually smart. Just because you're socially awkward and are really obsessed with race for some reason doesn't mean you actually are smart. And yeah, that's a one euro bet for sure.
Some do. Some don't. In what way dominated? Sexually? In life?
Also yeah, who would think you need A BACKBONE to get respect? I really wonder why permissive people don't get respect? Hmmm, yeah must be because women have a primal instinct that tells them to be attracted to domination.

>Why do braindead retards bring up always some "muhh primal instincts" mumbo jumbo
Not him but you obviously lack of basics in biology and human behavior linked to evolutionnary biology. If you haven't noticed yet, you're driven mostly by your subconscious spirit, look up for neuromarketing. Also you obviously underestimate the importance of evolution on our behaviors, what your saying is that 6000 years of civilisation whiped out more than 3 billions years of evolution. I'm afraid that you're talking about things you don't fully understand.

Attached: libet experiment.jpg (716x414, 113K)

Somalis here have a very distinct smell

Somalians are white.

You really seem aggressive, relax. You increase the risks of an aneurism rupture with stress/anger.

are you a women ? doesn"t matter what a women say, she just repeat the social doxa, but deeply they want a strong man who lead them and imposes his views on her,
blackpill for you

HOLY based

Attached: 1563571516307.jpg (161x249, 4K)

Definitely woman. Women always break down into angrily trying to place words in the other's mouth through snide rhetorical questions.

I'm being a dominant male :DDDDDDDD
No. I'm a man. The second someone actually makes an argument you can't respond to, you need an excuse to invalidate it. "Oh yeah you're x so judging by the fact that x group is often contradictng of themselves I shall tell you that my opinion is right because I have no actual backup to my argument.
I said what I said. People with no backbone get no respect not because of some ooga booga bullshit but because people with no respect for themselves deserve no respect from others. As I said, that is the same train of thought savages in Saudia Arabia that still live like they are in the seventh century (they literally do) use when used to justify why a woman's witness is half as valuable as a man's and why a man should make every decision for a woman as if she was a child.

uh oh... you are racist.

Attached: F9D6AC5F-779E-4973-BEDC-369453D5B1C9.jpg (640x594, 24K)

>japs will sit next to nigs while refusing to do so for eurofags
Why are they so cucked?

Never voted in my life

Attached: 1561466541359.jpg (828x831, 292K)

yes
right now I smell like sweaty ballsack

youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8

>blacks

Attached: 1487352870202.jpg (1300x957, 111K)

>I'm being a dominant male :DDDDDDDD
You're obviously mistaking domination and foolishness. Dominant males in animal kingdom show their physical power or vocalise late in the confrontation with a subordinate. Chimpanzees and wolves, and basically humans share similarities in pack's behavior, hierarchical rules where the betas fight each other for the alpha is one of them. As a dominant, if you're aggressive for no purpose, no strategy, then it will lead to an unstable pack and your fall very quickly. Look at the leader's behavior, Putin for example. He keeps calm and control in every apparitions on medias and it's the same in private meetings.

It depends on where you go
diffirent races have different smells and because its a different smells it stands out

Attached: gaijin.png (799x141, 28K)

Their hair has a distinct smell but that's about it.

this is a cope by nonwhites that isn’t real

I'm mocking you retard. Get a clue.

Like a dog's?

That's from the mayo, I can assure you. Russians smell like that and we're supposed to be relatives.

Because fat ugly bitch with the brain the size of a wallnut and old whores who've been the town bicycle also have needs.

Niggers are pure fucking cancer given human shape tho, where ever they settle, the house pricing go down and you need to be ready to stomp someone if you want to go out after dark.

Also I heard somewhere that Africans have this smell so that they can scare away mosquitos that transmit malaria. So blacks are basically skunks.

Was carrying out 5 large pizzas at a joint and needed help opening the door. Two french men open the door for me. How did I know they where French well they spoke French to me which was strange because we were in the middle of Silion Valley. Anyway it was nice of them and as I was about to thank them I smelled something really awful. Like dirty hobo just shat his pants awful. It was the French men. They smelt like shit. I'm not even going a second they went into the pizza joint they got kicked out.

So tell me Jow Forums, why do French men smell like shit?

this tbqh, whites smell like wet dogs

Africans wear perfume instead of deodorant. That's probably the smell.

This, you're looking at it all wrong. And you've ever seen fetishes you don't get? Black skin to me is God's greatest gift on Earth, to me the girls are absolutely irresistsable. You're making this thread like you're incredibly ignorant, you grew up in place that's 98% white right? I grew up in Chicago so jungle fever is deep with in me smd I can't shake it

You're lucky. Berry based situation. Fuggg I hate actually :( i want black gf

he was trying to integrated in american culture

this has to be shopped or misleading
right?
right?

Nah not like mayo hard to describe, close to wax or something burnt.

I heard that asians do not have body odor, is this true?

Attached: Who the Heck Is This Guy.jpg (664x583, 59K)

Black people don't naturally smell bad, it's just that the women put on shitloads of perfume and the men put on shitloads of body spray. I grew up in a pretty mixed neighborhood and the only people who had a truly distinctive smell no matter what were Indians.

Come and sniff

Attached: 75573B30-64A9-475A-A124-09E058DFCCD1.jpg (271x400, 21K)

I've fugged several Black prostitutes. Yes, they have that strong body odour but you have to overcome it and enjoy their perfect ebony bodies.

Attached: 21.jpg (576x768, 46K)