Is it common to have foreign instructors and professors working in your country ? do you have some in your uni...

Is it common to have foreign instructors and professors working in your country ? do you have some in your uni ? how are they like ?
>That Christian American instructor who whines to us about transgenders and feminists ruining America.
>that BLACK BRITISH BVLL instructor who's married to a white woman
>that Russian professor who visits old abandoned sand houses and is interested in the culture
>that African American professor who has converted to Islam and is even more conservative than us
>that Turkish manlet professor who has careermaxxed and has a hot wife
>that Spanish asshole professor whose exams are impossible to solve
>that American professor who got BTFO and abandoned by his roastie wife and kids, I suspect he posts on mgtow forums now
>that Indian professor who doesn't explain shit but we still like him because he's nice
>that Pakistani medical professor who was kicked out of the hospital he worked in for unintentionally killing a patient

Attached: NORACISM.png (1360x832, 149K)

BUMP

frens?

Attached: henlo.png (657x527, 101K)

no u take my job i break your legs

no, you are just in the unusual situation of having a shit ton of money and a completely unskilled workforce

Fuck Saudi boys, get off my PS4 servers your retards

Attached: 1561104799010.jpg (523x586, 36K)

>that Indian professor who doesn't explain shit but we still like him because he's nice
Accurate

I've never went to uni because that's a scam. I mean, uni was okay before the internet age. uni is like a paywall for critiques and approval. why waste money and time and not making your paper apprise at actual person by paying them personally?

I have an italian professor

>that BLACK BRITISH BVLL instructor who's married to a white woman
>that Russian professor who visits old abandoned sand houses and is interested in the culture
>that African American professor who has converted to Islam and is even more conservative than us
what are they doing there? why anyone would wanna teach in saudi arabia? real question. kaust, maybe, but still no drink, heat, etc. salary, maybe?

I only remember a fat unitedstatian professor but never had classes with him. Some Jesuit manolos have their own university but it's pricey

I heard that Saudi Universities pay well

My grandad used to teach courses in the Middle East and Central Asia. It's decent money and you generally get some perks, so why not?

The money and qol is good. A family friend works there as a research scientist. He’s not Muslim

not that im alcoholic, but occasional summer shandy, some refreshing cocktail would be hard to miss imo

nice stories fren,what uni?

You can drink in the Middle East with a permit. But that’s only for the locals or if you’re very rich

i took lessons only from one foreigner. a greek physics prof. he was pretty nice and his exams were pretty easy compared to others so he was well liked.

you can get alochol,its just not widespread

Just dox yourself bro
They get paid really well
I once saw an alcoholic drink in an American professor's office. It's legal for non Muslims to drink but I don't how they buy alcohol. I've heard it's sold in the embassy or something like that ?

t. social studies major. go see computer science, math profs lmao

In my experience
>unintelligible Taiwanese professor (talked to him over the phone, it makes it much harder to understand him)
>friendly Chinese professor
>sweet Colombian professor
>qt German professor

I need me a cute German wife, guys

Attached: 1563048703436.jpg (1080x1350, 83K)

At university it's common, I studied physics and had
> homosexual brit math professor who would crack extremely racist jokes about irish people ( Today I read in the newspaper that irish economy grew by 5% last year. Well you know what, five percent of nothing is still nothing.). Very good lectures.
> Spanish female theoretical physics prof who was known for her mood swings (three secretaries left the job in her working group within one week) shit lecture, too chaotic
>Ukrainian math prof with slight accent, but hardcore af (In winter we had once like - 10C on the campus, he said with a stereotypical accent : I looked up temperature in home village in Ukraine, its minus 30C) good lectures

typo:one year, not one week

>Biochemistry

>That Abdul mohammed ass looking goatfucker lab instructor

You have universities in Saudi Arabia? How come Allah allows that?

You need a loicense permit. That’s probably what will happen in Qatar during the World Cup too. Alcohol sales in the UAE are regulated by the government(pretty sure the royalties party with all the booze anyway)

Yes
My chemistry profesor was a Japanese man called Satoshi Sugita Sueyoshi

How is that 'extremely racist'? Germans really so not get banter eh.

saying ur uni is not doxxing,you provided no info outside of some teachers.

im in KSU,im also curious how you found about teacher's families/their interests?

yes, i knew a Spanish qween who taught Spanish. she was pretty hot. apparently, one of her ancestors was Indian and that's how she got the OCI permit.

indian institutions generally don't allow foreign professors it seems. a lot of foreign exchange students were surprised at the lack of diversity in the faculty. we only see British/Japanese/American professors at workshops or those one-day lecture thingies.

Ok, it was just a bit racist, it's not that I cared as I enjoy racist humor myself. In his case it was just remarkable as in the current sjw climate he could've easily get in trouble if somebody took offense.

Yes, had 3 foreigners as professor's at UNI. 2 from Denmark and 1 from New Zealand

In my field we have very few, if none. Please do share stories about studies in KSU though.

>saying ur uni is not doxxing,you provided no info outside of some teachers.
I already provided some information about me on /mena/ which is full of autists.
>how you found about teacher's families/their interests?
They talk to us about it + social media

These are the ones I had during all my school history
>African-American English teacher, still gives classes in another place
>British teacher, came to Mexico to retire I think. Taught listening classes with books from the UK
>Texas literature teacher, idk why the fuck he came here but whatever. He was cool but a bit odd. Poor guy was balding at like 26
>Chilean teacher, she went back in the middle of the year
>American literature teacher that got fired because he hated mexicans