/brit/

fuck the french edition

Attached: 1508631144295.jpg (684x960, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qq3z0NegvXA
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1155205025121132545
youtu.be/VJR7JOTD7_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeh so much worse off than whining on Jow Forums about how u want to go drinking/ go clubbing but dont have the balls to

Attached: boing.webm (1280x720, 746K)

genuinely uncalled for behavior

they can fuck me when they want

need a poo...

literally me after a couple of lines

Thicc lasses

Attached: 302t00k.jpg (554x830, 37K)

Captain Marvel recently came out on Blu Ray, it truly is a based film

Attached: Never Gonna Keep Me Down.webm (720x300, 2.92M)

Attached: 1564254118586.jpg (622x469, 42K)

i want you to feel loved
friendship loved

celia's dream is my favorite slowdive song

>Captain Marvel recently came out on Blu Ray, it truly is a based film

Attached: 1552140784279.png (665x800, 54K)

Messaged my Jewish mate, who's currently out in Soho with lots of his Jewish friends and has invited me to join them. Alternative option is to stay in alone. Thoughts?

Israel is a jewish invention

*claims to be welsh*

Attached: 1474567912763.png (640x712, 13K)

my mum think's i'm ok

senegalese/gambians have a distinct look
taller and more streamlined. very angular facial features.
this sort of a look.
not particularly inclined towards black girls, but i did see some stunning looking ones just walking about whilst there.

Attached: wolof owman.jpg (600x800, 51K)

any cumbrain man in

>Garlic is not a perfume but balconees are springboards

sounds like a plot to undermine the white race

well lad every man must at some point choose between the jews or the lads. It is up to you which path you take.

of course you go out lmao what's the problem with them being jews if they out boozing soho they can't be too bad

best choon in the world released in july 2019
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq3z0NegvXA

thank fuck
look at the state of those gnashers it would be like sticking your dick in a guillotine

Honestly, for me that's about a 3/10 because I'm also not particularly inclined towards black girls. Only like the east Africans because they essentially have white features but black skin. But nothing against the west Africans personally, it's just different strokes for different folks

typical french whore
much like all your women really

I just googled something after buying some books off the Oswald Mosley and and HOLY SHIT I had to do a captcha because

>Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot. Why did this happen?

>This page appears when Google automatically detects requests coming from your computer network which appear to be in violation of the Terms of Service.

WHAT THE FUCK

are they in the montagu pyke?

correct

I don't think it is desu, but then again that's probably exactly what they'd want me to think

The other option isn't "the lads" unfortunately, it's staying at home alone and shitposting on Jow Forums

No problem at all with them being Jews desu, in fact the ones I've met before have been quite friendly. My mate did once get annoyed with me about constantly criticising the Jews for killing Jesus and pulled me aside to ask me not to do that anymore, but apart from that we get on just fine

I don't think so, but I can ask

that’s my mother in law

aye lass

Are you using a VPN? I got that too. But yeah, usually after Googling something that would likely put me on a watchlist.

you sound autistic as fuck lmao

Do the French use garlic as perfume?

How does an etnic french looks like?

>My mate did once get annoyed with me about constantly criticising the Jews for killing Jesus and pulled me aside to ask me not to do that anymore
lol wtf you cant be serious?

idiot

*parks a Volkswagen van with tinted windows outside your home*

>Shits on a carpet
>Shitty food
>Weird shitty accent
>Shaped like a rabbit
>Stole perfect aryan pajeets
>Pimply bald anglo men
>Basically imperialistic
>All communication is blocked and moderated by the government
>Ruled by an old dense lady
Tell me why britain isn't absolute shit

life has all been downhill since age 10 lads

use duckduckgo
you get far less cucked search results when you're searching for things (((they))) don't want you to

vile bent freak

are you here lad

Attached: 1551037564061.jpg (499x499, 86K)

I don't think I'm on the spectrum but I've never been tested

It was just banter desu, but he couldn't see it at the time. Was actually quite upset by it. Could be cos I never met a Jew until I was 23 years old, so don't have very good Jew-handling sensibilities

anybody live in an area with 5G?
noticed any strange goings on lately?

now this, THIS, is epic

i was joking

because everything you said is wrong

I mean its difficult for me to show you pictures of the girls i thought were aesthetically pleasing because they don't exist on google images.
as i said i am not particularly attracted to black women, i just saw some sort of nice to look at ones there. just like how you might look at a painting of someone and think its a good painting without worrying about whether you'd date it.

torrented the lastest godzilla movie, gonna smoke a fatty, quick wank then get comfy

Attached: glorious.jpg (682x400, 48K)

clearly wasn't banter was it you muppet you were being obnoxious repeating the same jokes and it got so bad you had to be taken aside lmao. absolute state of your social skills hope you absolutely hammered for your sake.

nah you're an arse bandit kid

me nan got sucked up into t'UFO in the middle of corrie

Westminster voting intention:

CON: 30% (+7)
LAB: 28% (+3)
LDEM: 16% (+1)
BREX: 15% (-7)
GRN: 5% (-3)

via @OpiniumResearch, 24 - 26 Jul
Chgs. w/ 05 Jul

jews, or as I like to call them, oven dodgers

based google stopping rorke in his tracks.
bake him away toys.

is that you mel?

yeah saw a 5 legged cat near one

spotted an unidentified willy in my bum

>she writes in english

Cope harder

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1155205025121132545

Consideration is being given to declaring ANTIFA, the gutless Radical Left Wack Jobs who go around hitting (only non-fighters) people over the heads with baseball bats, a major Organization of Terror (along with MS-13 & others). Would make it easier for police to do their job!

look at the habitat around the area that they install 5G masts
see if you notice any dead or dying trees and plants

Why do they show gory shit on tv like casualty? On day time TV it's not even 9 and they're showing gore on there
Turn on the tv ah yes a man having his skin pulled off nice one

Wtf is all that about? don't care if it's not real, it looks good enough these days that it looks real enough

Why does Ross, the largest friend, not simply eat the other five?

Attached: 746395.jpg (640x480, 51K)

based, lefties need shooting before they go any further

why are you so rude

I took it too far and I realise that now desu. As soon as he told me he was offended, I apologised and stopped instantly, genuinely thought he'd have found it funny. But he couldn't hammer me, he's just a little Jewish lad. Would probably pay someone else to do it for him if he was that annoyed

that didn't happen

love him

based

>violence/gore ok
>nudity swearing NOKAY

Englels can't speak anything else since USA©®.INC flooded the world with this barbaric lingua franca

why do you love it up the arse?

youtu.be/VJR7JOTD7_0

Attached: 1558236018235.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

Fair enough la. What were you doing there anyway? Holiday, volunteering, or something else?

he will do absolutely nothing about antifa

can't even imagine how obnoxious you have to be to make so many jew jokes that even the most self hating jews of them all (cosmopolitan leftwingers) ask you to turn it down lmao

antifa is literally a fight club for neets and cucks they just choose to fight against the "far right" because it's acceptable

if they declare them as a terrorist organisation then the cops can shoot them without consequences

Attached: Screenshot_20190727-210255.png (1080x2160, 288K)

I will take a shit on your chest.

It’s actually dangerous having an extremely attractive mate cause you can’t twke him near any woman you’re interested in meeting

#fax

this little white girl on the train asked her mom "am I going to be white until I die?" Her mom said yes, and the girl is deadass throwing a tantrum lmaoooo

you're just assuming things silly

love this cope
sorry that your shitty canandian and african colonies couldn't amount to anything LOL

that's not how it works
besides don drumpf isn't going to do anything as i said in the previous post

wish i lived in london so i could go around new bars every weekend

Here I am de lads

Attached: 266D99F2-B435-462F-B284-4D6D9EC20D25.jpg (1651x2048, 597K)

nice IP address dickhead

*triangulates your position*

I'm on my way

Attached: jrm.jpg (540x720, 80K)

should have thought about that before selling your colonies in the south

Attached: 1551195668531.png (416x435, 68K)

me with pink bag

I'm inside chatting up the barmaid

IP address capped I’ll keep you posted

funny how it's dark where i am in london but bright where u are in london even tho i am only 2 miles away hmm

I have a 'Spoons near me which looks exactly the fucking same. No soul to those places (but very good prices, cheers Tim Martin).