In Turkey, we have molybdomancy (pouring lead) tradition. To repel evil eye's influence and to predict future

In Turkey, we have molybdomancy (pouring lead) tradition. To repel evil eye's influence and to predict future

Basically, the guy/girl covers himself with a cloth, then we repeat some prayers, hold a bowl full of water above their heda and pour molten lead into the bowl.

Then like in the second pic (will post itt), we get "forms" like that and interpret them.

Attached: 3f63bf98d741fb2f57bf8b96dc393034-imagepng.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

villains.fandom.com/wiki/Sarkicism
youtube.com/watch?v=PBvwcH4XX6U
kohlchan.net/int/res/3932026.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does allah think of this witchcraft?

and here's the lead after being poured into the bowl of water

Attached: kurşun dökme.png (287x216, 122K)

we do lead forms too but we just but it in a bowl and look at what they make. we dont do ghost predictions

There are like tons of traditions like that alive in Turkey

They couldn’t stay true to Christ, and now the Anatolians can’t even stay true to their Arab death cult. Sad!

>Anatolians

go talk to Greek speaking Anatolians who make up 40% of Greece and LARP as Macedonians.

we're Turks. They're the Anatolians.

Tad weirder than coffee fortune telling

Molybdomancy is not only used for fortune telling though. It is also used to ward off evil eye.

It's also proven that lead can actually repair your broken dna or break your dna

Turkish customs are weird. We do that what you call "forms" for new year's eve though, or at least it used to be a widespread entertainment thing.

>It is also used to ward off evil eye.
Do you then go on and decorate the lead receiver with those blue eye penchant things or hand things?

We do that on new years eve to make predicitons about what awaits a person the next year

usually you hold the lead-figue against a candle and interpret the shadow. some people interpret the figure right away

Attached: bleigiessen-silvester-2010-2be6eab5-4237-4fa6-86cf-6ffbc72e4320.jpg (844x1080, 640K)

No. But some people drink the water or just look out the window to let the evil spirits go away

Evil eyes actually mean jealousy.
In islamic tradition it is thought that jelousy from other people can bring bad luck there are several hadithis on the topic

Thanks, I know. When a young woman gives you such penchant, does she want to have sexual intercourse with you? :^D

That looks painful as fuck desu

yes then EU banned it

lol

they pour lead in the bowl, not on your head mate

they don't drop the lead into your head wtf you'd be hospitalized or dead

oof that doesnt look good man

Well at least "real lead", but they sell something else here now to do the same thing with. It had gone out of fashion before that though, I think. My mom used to do that a lot for new year's eves.

it's a crab :DDD

So.. what does that mean then lol, silly customs.

Shirk

I don't know. Only grannies here can interpret them. I don't even know how they do it.

Well lead isn't really the hottest temperature metal but it's really a retarded concept. Can't you guys just sprinkle salt like every other crazy person

In my home village some people still believe in Nälkä, a religion that predates even most of the pagan worshipping ones. Closest translation I can provide is "flesh carving", from what my parents used to refer to it.
The believe is centered around that deities walk among us and by killing, consuming / or some really weird shit that'd be hard af to explain a human is able to ascend.

Weird growing up there, when I was I'd guess that half the village were actively practicing it. We had no church which was very unusual for a 300+ soul village.

Some of the ritual shit I recall was really weird and I understand why its forbidden nowadays. I just dont think anyone stopped practicing it.
We lived really, really isolated and didnt even have a paved road leading to the town until the late 80s.

After reflecting over this shit for almost all my life I believe most of the sadistic/cannibalistic mass murders in post-war Germany can be related to this cult. I guess im lucky I made it past the age of 18 and leave, retrospectively. Only thing that worries me is that after all I know we werent the only ones.

Attached: r1tij7o1_400.jpg (400x538, 36K)

>sadistic/cannibalistic mass murders in post-war Germany
what happened?

Turkey isn’t in EU though?

>Only grannies here can interpret them.
OR SO THEY SAY and then stuff you with more bread

Aren't tradition like that haram? It's kinda pagan tradition. Only God can set human fate, according islam, and nothing can change his will.

das rite

we don't have to deal with bullshit meme laws

It might look like a piece of lead to you, but to them, it's full of eyes, angels, symbols and demons.

We had lots of cannibals in our younger history and most of them claimed that their victims had given them consent to eat them. Some even wrote testimonies.
While those are of course questionable, its a recurring pattern.

Other shit like a guy walking randomly in a kindergarten one day and start burning kids with a homemade flamethrower. I burned a lot of stuff as a child. Fire was always a part of my freetime.

It is both kufr and shirk.

I can't find shit about Nälkä except a fandom article villains.fandom.com/wiki/Sarkicism

Nalka literally just means 'hunger' in Finnish therefore do I think you're full of shit

Turkey has more pagan traditions than you think. Any Turkish village's customs sound like something from Avatar or Spirited Away

For example, in Western Anatolia, during moon eclipse, the villagers come outside and bang their pots loudly to save "the moon from being eaten".

I'm not making anything up

well shit

Attached: 1554884424752.png (320x427, 65K)

>We had lots of cannibals in our younger history and most of them claimed that their victims had given them consent to eat them
It really reminds me of
youtube.com/watch?v=PBvwcH4XX6U

We have this too. Another way to do it is with wax, do you have that?

Attached: belit.png (1680x988, 502K)

No. the wax version also exists in Russia. I guess it's the slavic version of it.

We had old women known as "daggéza" who would read your hand and shit like that.

we also have that. I guess a lot of cultures have that reading-hand thing because saw them in a lot of movies.

it's also associated with tarot btw

They used to roam the streets screaming "daggéza" while carrying things on her back(sometimes even a child) it was a silly custom, but it's sad when such customs disappear...
As for repelling the evil eye, we have "حوتة و خمسة و قرن غزال" "fish and khomssa and gazelle horn"
Those who use shit like that are called عرّافة and are different

>because saw them in a lot of movies.
Here it's very old because it was done by very old women that basically disappeared today.

I really don't get Turkish traditions

you are also Turk

I know
But our traditions seems so distant

this does not exist in azerbaijan?

modern turkish culture is gypsy culture
/thread

>heda
mmmmh let me check something
>kohlchan.net/int/res/3932026.html
Ah yes there we go, KC thread

Nope
We just pray Allah and leave as is
Simple as

Yeah I post on both imageboards

snibeti snab x--D

in france
there is a turkish woman working at a gas station
that have said that to me

what

he is an algerian living in france visiting algeria who goes to a coffee shop in france where he knows a turkish girl who told him about tunisian daggézas

ty

u welcome

i dont know
i was giving the money for gas and she tell me that
i freaked out and tell her 'go fuck yourself'

A turkish woman told you she is a daggéza which is a tunisian thing ?

These are gypsy tier customs, I'm sorry user don't @ me.
Based

no
she just tell me about the hand thing

>tradition of waterboarding your own kid

nice one