Any new world blacks here?

any new world blacks here?

What do you guys think of Ethiopia?

Are you willing to visit?

Have you ever thought about living in an African country?

Attached: images.png (678x452, 1016)

no im white

They have the best black girls

Ok
This isn't about women

I am from somalia

Post black queens from your country

>ireland
Doubt.

old world black here
no, i'd never move from norway, it's too nice here
i am blessed in this country
i might come visit as a tourist though

Are you Somalian?

im 200% nigga

yall aint eating lmao

I'm not black but Ethiopia is my favorite African country because it has such a long and rich history

Yes
As for your question of Ethiopia, I don't know enough to give a qualified answer, I was born and raised here

Does living in a black neighborhood make me an honorary black?

I'm not a new world black, but I am curious about how african blacks perceive new world blacks. I went to ghana with some london blacks and they were all hoping that they'd be recognised by the africans as their natural brethren, but in fact the africans used the same word to refer to them ("obroni") as they did to refer to the whites. They got really offended and asked why, and the africans told them it's because they dressed and acted in the same way as the whites.

Is this something you'd also recognise and agree with ethiopiabro?

cool I'm Somali too, my tribe is Dir

Ethiopia is among the top 10 African countries that tourists visit, we have ancient churches, castles/fortresses and the fabled city of Harar(personal favorite)
We get alot of New World Black tourists here we see them as brothers, it depends on what country you are in after all Africa is diverse

I have heard african americans and africans don't get along that well

i can visit ethiopia

You're more than welcome

When i was on vacation as a 10 year old one of those african street vendors gave me a discount on a laser pen because i was the only black kid there. Was pretty based

Incidentally, I went to an Ethiopian restaurant for the first time a couple of weeks ago and it was fucking delicious. Really great food desu

Do you seem them as culturally similar? My impression was that the ghanaians respected the london blacks but thought that they were so far removed from their own experiences that they essentially had nothing in common, even if they might have had the same great-gradparents

In my experience it wasn't so much animosity as it was just being from two different worlds

I have a serious question, not trolling. I'm not the norwegian somalian ITT.
Do non-African women come to east and west african countries for sex tourism? I've heard tales of European and American women going down to Africa for lewd purposes. I just want to know whether it's just an alt-right troll talking point or if it's legitimate.

are you a Caribbean Dutch?

i saw an ethiopian dude at my university. literally everybody thought he was a local until he mentioned.

apparently the word for black people in Hindi is "habshi" which comes from Ethiopian "habesha" but has been discontinued because of it having a racially charged history.

HDI (2017) 0.463
gdp Per capita $2,516
Disgusting nigger shithole. Even west african countries are better.

From Suriname, idk if that can be considered Caribbean lol

Ethiopia is a diverse country, lots of ethnic people and different religions each region has its own customs that's a tricky question, we accept anyone all blacks regardless of culture. we have Rastafrians here who came from the Caribbeans and they are seen as part of us.

Hope that answered your question

It's always the pot calling the kettle black.

seems like brazil is perfect? stop attacking people like that dude

Im 6% black, do i count as black?

In Arabic we also call Ehtiopians "Habasha", singular form is "Habashi". It isn't racist though.

no matter how much you shit on other poc...
you will never be a white conquisitador, macaco

LMAO

I am whiter than you nigger

How would you feel about Ethiopians who had been raised in London? What about Somalians, as they are even more common? Or West Africans? Just curious desu, because in Ghana they sort of laughed at them and treated them nicely but essentially said you're nothing like us

i am italian like bolsonaro you imbecilic nigger.

I'd rather live in brazil than in most parts of africa though.

How do dir people look like, any pics?

India has alot of Ethiopian students from what I heard more Ethiopians go to India than say China, Indians are really friendly
I never said my country was perfect
Very cool user
Not every Ethiopian is Habesha, I'm Cushitic
Some not all Ethiopian diaspora have that air of superiority complex around them being from the first world and all, others can be very cool. As for Somalians I'm ethnic Somali and I see them as brothers since my tribe is also native to Northern Somalia, I have met some West African diaspora from North America I think they were Nigerian. They didn't have any problem here.

Have you ever visited Somalia?

Old Dir man

Attached: images (27).jpg (220x266, 15K)

how likely do you think it is that a sizeable amount of African countries reach a stable, growing government in the next 20-30 years? I'm curious where the best place to be an average person is, or will be in the future

How do you feel about the future of Somalia and Ethiopia? As a naive western tourist I'd be fairly comfortable visiting Ethiopia, but would never visit Somalia in it's current state desu. But I hope things improve for both your nations soon desu, as you seem like pretty cool guys who doesn't afraid of anything

>poc

Attached: 3AD79568-9DFD-40E2-B83C-2CCF8C1F951D.jpg (1280x738, 63K)

We have a plan here to eradicate rural poverty by 2030, idk if we have started on that. I see Ethiopia reaching Middle income status 30 years from now. We have to do something about our explosive population.
I know nothing about Somalia, never been there since I have no one there.

As for Ethiopia the future looks promising, with industries popping up and natural resources getting extracted I think we'll be comfy.

This. Niggers are incapable of building civilization. They always need others. You can't do much with a IQ level like this.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-25-22-14-41-1.png (398x292, 16K)

But surely if you're ethnic Somali you must keep up to date with what's happening there? Is it as much of a shithole as it seems to an outsider?

honestly your explosive population will probably solve itself once the bulk of the country reaches a comfortable standard of living, it happens everywhere. Also, widespread contraception is usually the easiest artificial way to lower birthrates, but the best long-term strategy is to make people placated.

I'd be very impressed if Ethiopa got to that point by 2030, as long as the rest of the world doesn't stick their dicks in the way, I'd say you have a fair chance

Why do you hate blacks who stay in africa and mind their own buisness?

It depends on the Somali, my people don't live close to the borders

I heard Somaliland is cool tho, I'm down for a visit
Thanks for your encouraging words user

>as long as the rest of the world doesn't stick their dicks in the way,
Like china is doing right now

>your explosive population

lmao

I just don't like seeing them act high and mighty. Everybody should know their place.

Besides S. Africa, Ethiopia is one of the African countries I consider "good", but idk much about the African continent and my option is probably bias by history.

Roach

No one is acting high and mighty except for you and the brazilian

His country has had more scientific discovery, art, culture and historical significance than your shitty little island ever will.

our colony :)

maybe 2000 years ago when they were greek
also go back.

If you want less black refugees in your country you should wish for a better africa

I don't think we're good like S. Africa and Anglo Africa in general
There are plenty of cool countries like Gabon, Tanzania, Kenya, Botswana etc
Lol ok

what do you think of Namibia?

NO, YOU ARE NOT ETIOPE
NO, YOU ARE NOT BLACK
YES, IF YOU ARE AN INCEL FIRSTOIDE
YES, IF YOU ARE A LARX PROXY

Attached: PicsArt_06-21-02.26.14.jpg (250x292, 13K)

>our colony :)
Slow down, Mussolini.
Sure "colony", when you guyscowardly attacked then for no real reason, cause the BTFO you guys in the first time, near the WW2 with Mussolini in power

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-27 First Italo-Ethiopian War - Wikipedia.png (307x541, 19K)

it's tiny and cute :)
Ok

t.vassal state of Brits. So cucked that irish people don't even speak their own language
Lmao
Damn, this shit is getting even funnier. Fucking monkey

Learn some history, the turks helped the swedish king during the great northern was and BTFOd the russians in 1711.

>Anglo Africa in general

Zimbabwe is Anglo Africa, or what rest from Rhodesia, and even not knowing much I bet you guys are in a better position.
Welp, Idk much about this countries you said so besides S.Africa and the majority of the N.Africa countries I at least have a "good" feeling about you guys.

Congoid

God bless Menelik II, he wanted to unite the Horn of Africa it didn't work out

>ywn annex Djibouti, Eritrea and Somalia

arm and timestamp

Thanks user
No

Black bvll*

Ethiopians are superior to new world congoid slaves

True, but OP no are ethiope

>109015489
I have nothing to prove

Go chimp out somewhere else dominican monkey

can thisor photograph from your window

is Ethiopia a safe place to visit?
only African country I've been to is Cabo Verde and I've heard the mainland countries are much more dangerous...

Attached: kobayashii questions.png (1060x1080, 476K)

and done something wrong? I just want OP to prove it's Ethiopian, retarded

Ethiopian have their own alphabet right? Is it hard to learn them as foreigner?

It's very safe for tourists here, that's literally one of our most profitable income sources

An old lady I know got robbed and beaten in Nigeria. Some people broke into her house, tied her to a chair and hit her in the head with a hammer because she is japanese and they were afraid of her using karate on them. They then looted the house and ran away.

Not really, it's super easy

What's your everyday life like, user? (I know this is kinda a vague question)

I eat, sleep and leech off my sister and her husband

Attached: images (24).jpg (497x617, 16K)

kek, ganbare user

OP is pretending to be Ethopian, kek, yikes.

Attached: american ahem.png (2000x2000, 768K)

that's very nice to hear
I should visit sometime...

Attached: anime potaro.gif (300x254, 648K)

Thanks user
I'm not pretending to be anything
:)

How big gaming community there? Do you guys play pubg or something?

Ethiopia has good abunance of food
i want illegal hunting animal activity and
i don't speak ethiopian

Aight brothers. Black guy in Cologne here. Anyone of you thinking about moving to Germany? It's amazing here

I live in Cologne (west Germany), so there is basically no racial tension between blacks and whites.

Regarding girls, white girls love black men here. Get more matches than my white friends for sure. My brother just bought a house with his (white) gf and so they are about to settle down.

I really believe that there is a special connection between white females and black males. Maybe it's all the shit that went down during slavery. Black man getting castrated for loving the plantation owners daughter and shit like that. So many horrible things happened to my people

Come to Germany. Northern Europe is made for us black man. What Allah promised us in heaven (72 white virgins) one can find here.

Attached: ellieevie.jpg (640x640, 103K)

I don't play video games but PC gaming is getting traction here

Rapebaby

What did he mean by this????