What do you think of the European Union?

Attached: european union.jpg (772x990, 362K)

not a fan

Yikes

Federalization when

Should be dismantled immediately.

>muh Rhine
>muh natural borders
>muh grande nation
>ugh...

Attached: 1461575144646.png (705x432, 461K)

fixed, it's instantly nicer on the eyes

Attached: england.png (772x990, 383K)

It's pretty much just Germany and France these days.

It's relatively good, PIIGS hate it, Western proles and various kinds of nationalists too, so it must be good.

Good/Necessary. Though those (South) Eastern shitheads were a mistake.

T. Mehmet
Satanic and kikemasonry union of capitalist leeches. Good that is going to fall soon.

None of your tax money goes to the Eastern shitheads, though. Redirect your anger to the South.

great try of over-national and over-state project with somehow progressive values but totally failed and gone wrong with liberal humanism

europe should be united and communist

Attached: FB_IMG_1544534771524.jpg (701x754, 49K)

Utopia

Ya no lol. Ask Russia

We always get left out of these maps

>hard brexit really happens on october 31
>northern ireland btfo
>scotland btfo
>they succeed from UK and Ireland is reunited
>UK is just England and Wales now
>scotland applies to EU membership
>mfw the glorious kingdom finally falls
LONG LIVE THE QUEEN LMAO

Attached: 1548738768535.jpg (251x242, 12K)

this

Attached: 1563125859350.jpg (1300x855, 614K)

le epic french rhineland

NI and Scotland are only allowed to secede if we allow them to vote on it, and obviously we're not going to do that. Hard Brexit will be fine, it's just EU propaganda as per usual

*Message redacted by EU law 1177 for hate speech*

Hohols shouldn't be allowed to come to real European countries.

>Noooo this is not real Europe
>REAL Europe is what I consider to be european

Attached: 1544122527135.jpg (708x800, 64K)

>NI and Scotland are only allowed to secede if we allow them to vote on it
Like the United States?

should probably care about the wellbeing of Europeans instead of boat people given the name

I don't know, I'm not sure how US politics works. All I know is that for a referendum to be valid it needs to be sanctioned by Westminster, like the Scottish referendum a few years ago. It's not realistic to say that the Union will break up because of Brexit, because only Scotland are really demanding it and we're not going to let them have another vote so soon after the last one

I don't understand why doesn't the EU just stricten its immigration policies, this relatively irrelevant matter which is easily fixable just divides the EU. Anti-eu segment would be much get much smaller when they fix this problem. Main reason why people vote for anti eu parties is immigration

has its prons and cons.

Attached: 1562614221943.jpg (630x630, 58K)

>All I know is that for a referendum to be valid it needs to be sanctioned by Westminster
Oh no, Westminster didn't allow us to vote, what will we do now Scotbros? We are BTFO once again by England!

Attached: 1546621001753.jpg (700x700, 68K)

If they were pissed off about having to answer to Westminster (which includes ~60 Scottish MPs) then they should have probably voted for independence in 2014

Nevermind pshek nobody offers membership of EU to Ukraine. It's all yours.

It doesn't make much sense to me to make something that is almost a country but not quite so, unless your ultimate goal is to create a single state. That's why I think the EU is bound to collapse, sooner or later the question of federalization is bound to become the top priority of the EU and the union will see itself split between those that want a single government and those that don't. For now though, it works and there's no point in leaving.

Most EU countries are still Kingdoms. Will they overthrow their kings and queens to make the EU a federation? I mean, imagine some US states had kings and other governors or prime ministers and shit.

They'll figure something out, kings are pretty irrelevant these days.

what are the scots gonna do? armed revolt? most modern scots are soiboi leftists and the ones who arent dont suck off the "European dreamland" pushed so much nowadays enough to care

Fuck them

>Most EU countries are still Kingdoms. Will they overthrow their kings and queens to make the EU a federation? I mean, imagine some US states had kings and other governors or prime ministers and shit.

There are plenty of (federal) states in the world that have sub-divisions ruled by monarchs like Malaysia, Nigeria or the UAE.