What do you honestly think about Germanic people?

Have you ever travelled in one?

Attached: 62548127_180442182951145_1374937566576485648_n.jpg (640x800, 91K)

travelled in a germanic people?

I usually travel in airplanes, trains and cars. I'd like to try a Germanic person one day

is that siswet19

country i mean lol

do they smell well?

>Have you ever travelled in one?
Yes, it was moist and warm.

Oh. Yeah I live here. They're okay, some are retards as everywhere I guess.

No. But a while ago I saw an interview with siswet. She's lives nearby me. And she has the most horrible accent imaginable. It was such a turnoff lol.

Because she was arrested because apparently the police claimed they could see her masturbate from the street.

Obsessed tranny

Have i ever traveled in one german? What could it even mean?

i dont like them
only place i been to is sweden. i was visiting family in sweden so i didnt talk to any swedes, just finns and arabs and finn/arab mixes

but, while i was taking a shit in gröna lund (amusement park) and i went to shit, the toilet was full of shit and messy as fuck so i had to clean it up before i could take a shit, and then the swedes thought i was taking too long so they started shouting at me and trying to open the door. i think they are savages. i was only a child

I like Germanic people but everything north of Bavaria disgusting subhuman mongrels

This. I like Germanic people but everything south of Bavaria are disgusting subhuman mongrels

are french people resented towards germans like chinese and korean people are to japanese?

Dutch
Danes
Norwegians

^ Those I like

you mean Indians?
there's no "Germanic" people they're dead gone buried finished mixed out fucked out

Not sure if that's a nice foot or not. Very fine, nice smaller toes, but flat and with a strange biggy.

Attached: 1531502689769.png (128x128, 11K)

That is one of the better rooms in Grand Hotel Oslo

Attached: D425C4F9-0B99-49A2-A5F1-8AF0EAE7F338.jpg (657x527, 38K)

A bit to autism side but pretty ok.

Nice

What does chinese and koreans are feeling toward japanese ?