A$AP Rocky situation general

do americans really do this?

>A woman upset over A$AP Rocky's detention in Sweden has been arrested after causing a scene inside the Swedish embassy in Washington, D.C. and allegedly threatening to "blow this motherf---er up."

>Rebecca Kanter was taken into custody on Tuesday after allegedly screaming and cursing at embassy staff and kicking over a display and some furniture. One day earlier, according to an affidavit, she had reportedly thrown liquid from a Coca-Cola bottle at the embassy's door and posted about it on social media

billboard.com/articles/news/8524141/aap-rocky-fan-arrested-after-threatening-to-blow-up-swedish-embassy

Attached: 7326987236497863.png (696x690, 303K)

lmao ameriniggers

he's not going anywhere ASAP

Lmao they should just execute him :D

Attached: bvz618ru0cb31.jpg (750x526, 43K)

>what are you doing? you can't arrest celebrities

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

It's really f***** up that ASAP has video of him specifically trying to avoid fighting and yet he's still in prison. Sweden is f***** up.

If you film yourself and your friends beating and kicking a guy on the ground, that tends to happen.

Attached: 89a8147a515d4ca7a0c2631dd6d12778_xl.jpg (1200x900, 108K)

Why did the jews have to introduce black slaves to the Americas?
Shut up nigger

people need to start attacking random swedes as retaliation

refugees attacked first eurosissy

>Rebecca Kanter
Lol, white women are a fucking joke

how the fuck do you end up for months in solitary confiment prison for having an alteration on the sreet

sweden is literally a dystopia

glad so many people/artist considering beoycitting this dump wtf

He's a flight risk.

This is what I don't get. A simple scuffle on the street shouldn't even have you in jail

can I get a quick rundown? why are people freaking out over this guy? even if he was unjustly imprisoned, why do people care about him in particular so damn much? is he some powerful person?

Because he’s a black superstar and Americans love their black culture.

all good ppl in this world would be outraged at such blatant display of injustice and racism like sweden is doing

i dunno, maybe if he threw grenades instead and didn't film it, he wouldn't have been prosecuted

Mostly Americans mad that they can't be free of consequences in foreign countries. They also wrongly believe that you can legally murder people for minor provocations in the US, so they should be able to in Sweden.

why are you new world scum defend this nigger? are you all negros?

Would the American government listen to the demands of others if it were the other way around?

CCTV footage shows the 'murricans using violence first, before their own video footage starts.

Attached: 87430958734.png (323x411, 144K)

I've been in a fight and I was jailed for that night. Next morning they questioned me and let me go. Why is he still locked up?

looks like a traditional swedish gathering to me

Not according to CCTV and witness statements. The only video evidence is the edited ones put out by the defendant. Wait for the trial and we can see it.

Rumor is they used broken bottles to beat the terrorist up.

post proofs
why are you euro scum defendING those sandniggers? are you all cucks?

Because he has the means to simply go home to America, which would make it imposible to prosecute him.

>Nu-Austrian protecting the Nu-Swede
lmaooooooo

What is the Republican Partys policy on this Rocky situation?

his attackers were arabs

Does every afro-american thug that gets arrested in europe deserve his own thread now lmao

Attached: 1539605071985.jpg (600x600, 125K)

and im sure theyve released this footage and youve seen it. yes?

how come that arab didn't get arrested for groping women? is that legal in sweden? or only if you're arab?

America first, Trump has stationed 100,000 Marines in Far Harbor, ready to launch an amphibious invasion.

No, they were some kind of steppe niggers

why did they look like arabs then??

Why does every Arab/Turk thug not get a thread when they rape a Euromutt?

No, they looked pretty central Asian to me. Hazars you know

Probably because that statement where the victim was groping women came from the defendant who was trying to discredit him? Otherwise where is the video evidence of this alleged groping or victims of the groping? Swedish courts seem more credible than most of the world so just let it play in the courts. Why are you so worked up about this? Are you a fan of his?

because you are a little retard jason, keep seething, your precious little negro will remain in jail and soon your retarded country will stop existing

because nobody cares about raped euromutts, especially not euromutts.
Go out after 5pm pay the price, slut.

Based. Tyranny has no place on American soil. The swedish embassy should be burned to the ground.

listen and believe you neckbeard incel

Afghanistan is a multiethnic country. There's anything from white people to mongols and anything between. Just because you're a muslim doesn't make you an arab. Islam is the largest religion in central asia and they tend to be mongol looking

>Sand niggers seething that people think they look like other mutts
Like clockwork

Sweden has a extradition treaty with America. Fleeing is not an option for him.

>release my favorite rapper (after based 6ix9ine of course) RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1563997989479.png (767x1000, 43K)

Listen and believe in what?

The other guy had a fair trial, and actually committed a crime that is reprehensible to most people. Getting stalked and fucking up the stalker isn't.

Do you not trust your government?
Always trust the government.
Do not question the government.

>there is literally nothing wrong with the state just keeping people locked up without being charged for extended periods of time
>NOOOOOOO stop talking about our rape rates and handgrenades

Attached: 1563820108152.jpg (480x480, 51K)

rocky hasn't made anything good since Live. Love. anyway they can have him

Free 69 you fucked retarded soiboi cunt

>dindu nuffin

Attached: 1558886874628.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Hey dude if he didn’t want to be subject to Swedish laws he shouldn’t have gone to Sweden.

no. they looked arab and you just want to deflect the blame

>You get less time in jail, if you rape a women, instead of having a street fight
The absolute state.

excuse me, if you saw a guy who looked like this on the street what would you think he is? central asian like kazakhs? or arab?

Attached: arab.jpg (306x408, 29K)

italian or spanish

NO!!! YOU HAVE TO IMPRISON SOMEONE WHO GOT IN A SMALL FISTFIGHT!!! HE MIGHT BE DANGEROUS AND HURT SOMEBODY ELSE!!!

Attached: BE7C32A8-972A-42C7-9A08-C53D957467C2.png (785x731, 205K)

>rapist gets 6 months
>overly enthusiastic self-defense gets two years
What the fuck is wrong with Sweden?

Attached: question sasdfasdfas.png (702x526, 433K)

No, Arabs look like Mexicans. These people looks like Afghans, who looks more Asian-ish

i would never trust in swedish courts. they are clearly biased against non-muslims, specially pocs

no, retard are you stupid?

The absolute st@te of Swedenstan

Alright, he did look more Mexican than Asian, so I guess he is Arab.

they're very obviously making an example of him

hungary will stop existing before mexico
>jason
???
based
afghanistan is more like the middle east than central asia. most of the people living there are iranids

honestly considering visiting Sweden and raping someone. But i'm afraid they'll just send me to the USA instead of charging me with a monopoly sentence.

mexican

He looks Mexican to be honest.

>all these whiteknight cucks
Maybe if Swedish women didn’t act and dress like sluts, they wouldn’t get "raped". These whores have it coming. This is what they wanted, it’s what they voted for. You reap what you sow. Imagine actually feeling sorry for them. Every European female from 10-100 deserves to get brutally raped and murdered

>it's okay to beat up people for following you
In a first world country you call the police, but you literal murriniggers wouldn't understand.

I believe 2 years are maximum time. You would have to give him a brain damage or something to get 2 years, and even then you serve just the half you're a first time offender.
Most of the time you don't even serve time for assault they'll give a conditional judgment.
You would have to do some serious shit to put you into jail. Like tax frauds and other economical frauds lmao.

you're all monkeys trying to get under my skin like the arab loving cucks you are but won't

all reasonable ppl can acknowledge he looks arab and the average swede wouldn't be able to pick him apart

this, americans(including mexicans) are inable to understand how a judicial process works.

how is that fair?

>Maybe if Swedish women didn’t act and dress like sluts, they wouldn’t get "raped". These whores have it coming. This is what they wanted, it’s what they voted for.

Implying voting helps.

Yes, vote for either Mr.Shekelberg or Mr.Schlomosteinwitz.

the trial hasnt even started and he may even be judged non guilty. most likely he will get a small money fine and that will be it. its sweden after all.

Northern parts are legit mongol. We get a lot of those mongol looking refugees

Attached: Moshtagh_Yaghoubi.jpg (638x599, 51K)

the day of the diet is coming, filthy american animals

>yes we do! a jury of three rednecks and two broke niggers will watch the video and after theyve shouted "world star" they say what they think the sentence should be. that is how justice works!

Attached: 1183196643.jpg (250x197, 9K)

okay but this one doesn't look like one does he ?

it isn't, but that's how the world works. They're going to stick to their convictions on his case, because they're showing how steadfast and just Swedish law and society are. Every country does the exact same thing, it's just politics being politics.

No really. He looks Mexican or Spanish or southern Italian.

"One day earlier, according to an affidavit, she had reportedly thrown liquid from a Coca-Cola bottle at the embassy's door and posted about it on social media" ..............................fuck sakes stupid bitch

stop talking , you are making a fool of yourself.
Victor, go fix your country before you dare to criticize other countries, lil mexishit.

>Maybe if Swedish women didn’t act and dress like sluts, they wouldn’t get "raped".
t. islamcel

that middle eastern fuccboi is so cutely hot

In the first world you send tanks to kill the Euroniggers. Is the police gonna help you when you call and report that we're firebombing you fucks again?

Attached: German tears.jpg (780x597, 122K)

>Spanish or southern Italian
So Arab

Law encompasses deterrence. Punishments must be severe enough in certain situations to deter others from committing it. Perfectly legit.

dude hes already been in jail for like two weeks. thats a massive sentence already

Fucking lol

How will you Arab niggers recover?? lmao

Imagine actually posting that.

lol they're filthy alright...