Do people with brown eyes feel inferior to people with non brown eyes?

Do people with brown eyes feel inferior to people with non brown eyes?

Attached: 1516046166778.jpg (556x604, 98K)

Not at all.

Attached: my dna.png (2216x2516, 1.75M)

Yes, many girls left me for people with non-feces eyes

I don't. Why should I feel inferior?

Attached: 1485159071183.gif (256x256, 458K)

No i feel superior

Attached: eyes.jpg (1000x2662, 216K)

Yes.. I have brown eyes and it's hell. Ever since I was little people called me names. In elementary school one of my nicknames was "nigga".

No

Attached: IMG_0916.png (1293x1045, 115K)

I imagine you gotta be severely autistic to even pay attention to your pigmentation, eyes included. I've noticed stuff like that among Russians, but then again only on the Internet, never IRL.

given that the vast majority of the world population has brown/black eyes I would say no

I have superior gray eyes. Less than 1% of people on earth have them

No one will give you back years, nobody will give you back again to yourself; life will go where it has had the beginning and will not change or stop its course; it will not make any noise, will not leave no trace of one's speed: it will flow silently; it will not extend its beyond, nor for order of kings nor favor of the people: it will run like this how it started from day one, nor will it ever change trajectory, it will never linger. What will happen? You are all taken, life hastens: meanwhile death will approach, for which, willy-nilly, you have to have time.

a life with brown eyes is not one worth living

what did he mean by this?

>have green eyes
>realize black/brown eyed people get more sun resistance that preserves their vision
why did I evolve this bullshit in the first place?

>oooh your eye look like poo poo heeehee

Attached: 1514928973416.jpg (989x1000, 76K)

that's only useful in hot shitholes. but brown eyed pale people can't even go their because of their skin and at the same time struggle in northern climates with less light. ultimate genetic lottery losers.

tons of light reflects off of snow though. the asians knew what they were doing when they got dark narrow eyes and skin that can be pale but also tan easily.

Why do you need sun resistance if you don't go out

Light eyes evolved in heavily forested places. So the snow wasn't blinding under the forest cover.

>forested areas
this makes me feel better about myself because I love forests

>Light eyes evolved in heavily forested places

The current scientific consensus is that it's a random mutation that happened once, unlike generic depigmentation.

makes sense if you have light eyes. brown eyed pale skin people don't really fit in anywhere except indoors.

Yeah. What about the equator? You can spend your life in the shadows there in the forests

losing the melanin in your eyes would be depigmentation

That's a Varg hot take. Isn't true, that is.

I always thought they looked pretty though. Especially when they're pale as a ghost and have pitch black eyes with dark hair. They're like inkblot drawings.

>Light eyes evolved in heavily forested places
South east asians and their icy blue eyes

Brown eyes are fucking ugly. My theory is that blue eyes in Europe were only spread to the genetically fit and beautiful and all the leftovers with brown eyes were the quarantined uggos and genetic losers.

They were originally snow niggas as well though.

Does OP have green or blue eyes? If so what is your ethnicity? If you don't mind the question

>tfw having light colored eyes was just a meme that mates find attractive even though they are less practical
maybe they convey more emotion?

Yes, but the bluegrey eyes of Northern Europeans and the adjacent populations are a one-time happening due to a specific mutation, unlike depigmentation as a whole.

Yep. Generally a lot of people living in heavily forested areas (Papuans+Northern Australians, NorthWest Indians, Uralics etc. develop blond hair and\or pale skin in order to absorb the few sunrays they are exposed to)

I like brown eyes and I think they're best matched with blonde hair

Keep coping, you probably have hazel green shit eyes and not real green eyes

I'm exactly on the red line :/

they're both useful and more attractive. a gift from the gods

I deem this offensive. Hazel is the worst eye color.

based

needs vertical lines too

I've seen this four times before
I think you are an autistic faggot, Nobody gives a flying fuck about you to actually read this

way more than four times newfriend

>Newfriend
I've been here for the entire summer

what about black hair?

Grey eyes, color of steel, based slav
Don't care about your problems niggers

Attached: 3c5df04f3f.jpg (594x444, 47K)

Imagine having brown eyes and thinking you're a human being

No, i like my eyes and blue eyed people like my dark eyes too

>american talking about being human

Attached: 1562336377147.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Imagine feeling inferior to anything feminine

Attached: 1552994971339.jpg (690x720, 77K)

most probably don't, some basketball americans or koreans who wish to be wihte do though. also there's lots of different color shades. for example the type of brown you see in mediteranian peoples eyes is different from east asians or africans

das rite we supahuman now

You are a literal monkey

we're all members of the great apes fren

Based. I have the same color though a bit brighter

Attached: 1562282305131.jpg (800x750, 433K)

Attached: Garithos.jpg (184x184, 8K)

>the blue eye
highly recommend googling that

Summer just started retard

I have brown eyes and eye color almost never crosses my mind

I actually read some scientific studies though (from the USA) and they found that light eyes people are on average better at solving strategic problems while dark eyed people were better at thinking up adhoc solutions to problems that required a quick reaction
I mention that this study is from the USA because obviously that means that race varies with eye color as well and that they didn't account for this in their study
nevertheless I am excellent at solving any kind of problem compared to about 95% of society, so I don't feel inferior to anyone

those who want to change can still do laser pigment removal

Only people with an inferiority complex do. There's nothing wrong with brown eyes.
t. green eyed person

holy cope....

>brightest fellow I know has brown eyes but I can occasionally trick him
makes sense

>holy cope....
cringe

>Only people with an inferiority complex do.
This

I think of the black hole photo whenever I see lighter brown eyes lately

Vikangz BTFO

Yeah, literally soulless dog eyes.

He's mentally ill
If you see someone complaining about being a 169 cm "male" with that same frog pic everytime that's him too

WEKANGZ*

based we must look out for our brown eyed brothers and exterminate the hazels

Blue/grey eyes are metallic and devoid of soul. Green eyes > brown eyes > blue eyes.

>He's mentally ill
No, I'm not.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 167K)

Yes tbqh
I wish I had blue eyes
Not an immigrant btw

>I wish I had blue eyes

You had 1 (one) job.

Never.

I don't care about stuff like that, so no

>tfw my current gf said she first noticed me for my green eyes

Attached: wog.png (640x712, 27K)

she fucks black guys

>t. QARA BOĞA

for me, its grey eyes

Attached: original.jpg (500x488, 58K)

unironically the only reason why I've ever been laid
being a tall with green eyes is my only redeeming feature

Who /brown eyes + brown skin/ here? The perfect combo. Nobody likes pale people with green or blue eyes.

>Nobody likes pale people with green or blue eyes
delete this you bigot

Not inferior, just pissed at genetics because my grandma had blue eyes and my father's are green. Genetics had to fuck me over and give me my mom's brown eyes.

I feel superior for not getting eye cancer and not looking creepy

tanned golden olive skin with blue or green eye and dark /brown hair is the master race

what even happens in kazakhstan?

Those are blue.

Attached: 1564069611620.jpg (503x478, 73K)

Nope

Attached: American.png (1080x1920, 1.71M)

well you should

Superior Asian Black Eyes.

Attached: Thai_nurse.png (700x745, 667K)

Well i ain't

Attached: 1453054885925.jpg (568x898, 151K)

i've started noticing eye colours after browsing Jow Forums to the point where its the first thing i notice in a person

bery cuto

Arn't thai girls more brown than that?

no, I look better than most of the non brown eyes :).

looks like that pic is just europeans, black hair is the rarest hair colour amongst europeans and most euros that claim to have it are either mixed or actually have really dark brown hair

In reality brown should be given a picture of the dirt or ground/earth. im hazel eyed but wish i was full green