1. Your cuntree

1. Your cuntree
2. When was the last time you ate Mcdonalds?

USA
1 year ago

Attached: C1FDDFB0-D8C3-4F5F-964C-31DD22973CD1.jpg (991x679, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-in-russia-versus-united-states-photos-menu-2019-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

finland
several years ago
but only few months ago at hesburger

1. Norgay.
2. Can't remember, but it's been at least a couple of years.

I don't monitor my mcdonald vists
but its been a while

July 17th

One year ago
Hated it

couple months ago. I remember what I had too because I almost never eat out. I got a double cheeseburger and some of those buttermilk crispy tenders. so delicious.

USA
Three days ago. Had some nuggets.

More than a year

Attached: 8393e065c9a137d01.jpg (300x250, 81K)

Flag
Today. Big mac

When I was in Quebec 5 years ago and I had already been in my adulthood for a while. I had my first Big Mac there. How bad of an American does this make me?

Maybe a few weeks ago. It was ok. There is a recent article about our McDonald's.
businessinsider.com/mcdonalds-in-russia-versus-united-states-photos-menu-2019-7

Fuck you

>mfw I cheated on McDonalds with Burger king today.

Attached: crying.jpg (1068x1100, 218K)

kek about what I expected

1. flag
2. don't remember, but I ate at Hesburger last week

4 or 5 hours ago

Attached: 1548636845068.jpg (2048x1536, 388K)

Italy
Not sure if it was MC or burger king, probably some 4 years ago last time. I sometimes get forced by people I'm with. I have couple toasts when I have to eat there

in college, maybe 6-8 years ago

I wish these Finn fags would open a franchise for Hesburger here. I'm fed up with American restaurants, wanna try something new.

Attached: 15631108658272668899661876375790.png (1095x1143, 395K)

Like 10 years ago, I think. I'm not really sure.

Is there like arab fast food?

Yeah. Falafel, Shawerma sandwiches and fried sheep liver are very common fast foods in Saudi Arabia. They're super unhealthy tho.

we almost did
we had one in syria 2004-2006 and after that planned to get them in ksa, kuwait, iran and other middle eastern countries but that got cancelled after we did business with kuwait that went bad.
But, we opened one in Turkey and in 2016 we started expanding again.

Good news.
Western Fast food chains have tons of customers here, even the ones that aren't really that delicious. I almost puked the other day eating a burger from Buffalo burger, yet my retarded friends thought it was delicious.
The worst part was : it was ×2 the price of that of a McDonalds sandwich.

wish more foreign chains would open up in America too tbqh, but they'll never reach where I live, so I have to suffer with garbage or overpriced fast food

France
About 20 years ago

I was in Mcdonalds one time ( in 2015). Don't like places like it.

Over a decade ago. I realized how disgustingly unhealthy fastfood is early in my teens and stuck to that. Also I never drank even a single coffee in my life.

probably about a month

Attached: mcdonalds_breakfast.jpg (900x700, 504K)

Got a mcdouble 2 weeks ago out of the spare change in my car

about 5 hours ago. I live right next to one so it's my go-to for lazy nigga moments