Why don't they just live in Mexico?

Why don't they just live in Mexico?

Attached: 1562028209649.png (941x776, 527K)

every 3rd worlder on earth feels entitled to live in a 1st world country now

this is a side effect of social media even in 3rd world countries, where everyone sees how well westerners live

Mexico hasn't been offering them jobs historically, like the US has been. That's it. They go the US for the same reason the other 50 million immigrants living in the US did: USA has been importing immigrants since forever.

US governtment and Americans give them jobs, money and free stuff.

>Dude, I fucking hate those illegal beaners, let me give them job and free food, education and health...it's the only way to make them return to their shitholes.

They're coming by plane on with expired VISA's retard

op is retarded

>Mexico
>first world

Attached: lol.png (710x577, 30K)

Aren't you under Shakira Law?

Attached: 1515797234875.jpg (397x402, 69K)

>implying that getting a job from a private employer is the same thing as receiving one from the government as a handout
Typical thirdie retardation.

Attached: zombie lily lame.png (511x785, 351K)

In their corrupt shitholes, all money comes from shady government bribes/handouts so it's not surprising they don't really understand how a normal economy works.

Attached: 1563585221103.jpg (785x1100, 62K)

>Brazil
>not a jew puppet
is Bolsonaro still waving Israel's flag?

>too brainlet to comprehend texts
>too brainlet to see flags
Not sure which is worse

I also saw Brazilian flag kek

those immigrants now are treated better than US citizens. They get healthcare for free.

>those immigrants now are treated better than US citizens. They get healthcare for free.
So do you. You just have to become impoverished first.

They want to mooch off the American tax payer.

Mexicans are racists who shoot central americans on sight

This. Trump keeps giving farmers money so they can hire more illegals. Fuck them.

Wait, private companies give gibs?

It's the traitors in our government that need illegals to become citizens so they can vote for them and win elections, they also want anchor babies who will grow up and vote for them too.

Attached: vitriol.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>Complaining that a first world country does what a first world country does

>muh white identity politics
Have (literal) sex if you care so much.

Attached: white loss gain.jpg (2000x1481, 2.27M)

I didn't say it's the same you Sharty McShart, but those illegals don't get jobs, gibs or anything from anyone in their countries.

>The US government is giving me money for every children I have. Maybe I should have only one kid, get a job and return to my country soon.

NOBODY WANTS TO LIVE HERE

i do

>but those illegals don't get jobs, gibs or anything from anyone in their countries.
Yeah because they are third world shitholes.

>dude I'm hitting my head with this hammer and it hurts a lot, I want to hit my head with the hammer but I don't want to feel pain...what the fuck do I do???

Exactly

How about we deport all Mexicans to the USA and repopulate Mexico with white people from the USA so they will finally have their own safe space ethnostate.

Everybody wins.