some are pretty fucking shit and unoriginal

anime is disgusting

more influential than anything that will ever come out of Chile

I like portugal more

the best is britain

>all the Spanish speaking countries are super attractive
what did Japan mean by this?

Italy flag
The official name is the Italian Republic. It's a country where the small cities of the polis facing the mediterranean are united, so it's also possible for the polisies to meet each other. The European Union's No. 1 state of the nation

France flag flag

g8 European Union
France flag
Tricolor (in 3 colors in French). 1958 was born. Napoleon's descendants are active. The origin is the Frank kingdom that the Franks infiltrated from the northeast by the Germanic migration in the 5th century.

Canadian Flag Kite

g8
Canadian flag
A North American hunter who rules the wild and chilly land. The national flag is based on the leaf of a starving sap. It is called "Maple Leaf Flag" and represents a large sea with left and right

United States Flag Flag

g8
United States flag
Police of the world. Birthplace of entertainment America. The national flag represents the number of states. Sometimes called "OLD GLORY". A sacred place for people who sought the American dream.

Japanese flag
Golden country Zipang And rising sun. Flags are often called the Hinomaru. The center of the central sun (sunrise) is located at the center of the entire flag, and the design is completely symmetrical vertically and horizontally.

German flag flag

g8 European Union
Germany flag
A country that holds the key to Europe. The flag using black red gold represents black = honor, red = freedom, gold = homeland, and has a uniform of military soldier as a motif. Also known as "Schwarzlott Gort".

British flag eagle

g8
British flag
The strongest United Kingdom that blends the features of the flags of England, Scotland and Ireland. One of the traditional flags with flag name "union jack"

Russian flag 侍

g8
Russian flag
The emperor of the frozen soil which continues from the Russian Tsar empire. The world's largest multi-ethnic nation that has repeatedly collapsed and fused. It is a flag with a motif of St. George.

>what did Japan mean by this?
They love Spanish, both idioms have a similar pronunciation.

this is fujobait at the highest caliber, why is USA a twink?

Attached: usa-min.png (1100x1000, 358K)

BASED

Attached: americaf.png (1100x1000, 180K)

S-stop sexualizing us!

Attached: 1464051660664.jpg (500x738, 82K)

Does Japan know how draw males that aren't twinks?

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: phil.png (1100x1000, 208K)

>males that aren't twinks
but why

Finland is a twink that tops, sounds about right

you are made for lewd

>australia just chris hemsworth
Not completely unexpected

France should have been a twink :(

t-thanks?

Why do they keep portraying us as blond and fair skinned, i see more people with brown hair and tanned skin. hell even the blonds are tanned, i know I've traveled through middle america

Attached: 1560630696025.jpg (225x216, 46K)

and for gay sex

Attached: 1563640358742.png (699x875, 431K)