1. Your cunt 2. Your cunt's opinion on Neon Genesis Evangelion

Attached: justngethings.jpg (2480x3507, 917K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=591250
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never watched it because it's too popular
simple as

1. Flag
2. It's a very good series but it's not the holy grail of animation. EVA fans insist that it's the single greatest work of art in history, but that's not true. Misato best girl btw

I like it because of Kaworu.

You're not cute

anime is garbage

it's pretty good

>implying shinji doesn't have microscopic balls

Flag
I liked it. Also

Can't stand this pretentious crap and weebs thinking they're 200iq because they recognized some blatant reference to the bible
It's the rick and morty of anime

quads

Attached: 1516727288516.jpg (320x272, 15K)

Misato > All

>NGE gets a netflix release and it makes both weebs and normies mad

Attached: 1536514022811.jpg (217x244, 44K)

B A S E D

>It's overrated and has an insufferable following

Attached: gigabrainchad.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

very shitty

Why, they changed things up?

It's gay

ambitious bait

it's the weeaboo holy grail and it's got a lot of criticism for being supposedly sexist ever since netflix added the series to it's catalog. there's a lot of shitflinging going on back and forth

>Misato best girl btw
You mispelled Hikari

I wanna fug shinji's pathetic boi bussy

Attached: 1557254521091.png (450x450, 207K)

Go away Kaworu

Nice art but the ending was the biggest garbage ive ever seen. Also Shinji being the incel he is made it hard to watch. Oh yeah, it's not the ending that's garbage it's the whole plot. Akira is just beter in so many ways, posting the pro's and cons to why that is would take up a 50 page essay so i won't even beter. Also there is no best girl. They're all garbage tier. Don't even try to reply to me.

I haven't seen it but I quite like the soundtrack.

Boring as hell. When I finally managed to force myself to sit through the first few episodes of the MC crying like a bitch I was further disappointed by the shit girls and boring fights.

BASED

Attached: 1529211747500.gif (500x700, 1018K)

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=591250

Doubt there is and I can almost guarantee your "proof" is just Twitter posts with 2 likes.