Why do they hate each other so much?

Attached: img.jpg (2000x1500, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f1wlV0X7CJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

one is based and redpilled and the other is cringe and bluepilled

the one is a spic filled shithole who love gays
the other is spic filled shithole who love guns

Ones a third world Spic infested shithole with no economic value and obsessed with the other one

The other one is the future and hope of America and isn’t a world wide embarassment

we share the same goal

Attached: 1477721912354.png (332x257, 6K)

the spics were there first

Texas is going to be California 2 in 10-20 years

Texas is full of Asians though

California isn’t. It’s full of niggers

oof

Attached: large.jpg (345x480, 49K)

Attached: 1476747886576.jpg (295x600, 57K)

those mythical creatures only exist in old movies

They don't. Only flyovers hate Cali.

Why are Californians so obsessed with Texas? Is Texas the first thing every normie there thinks about? That’s sad

Go outside and live life

every state hates Cali, no exceptions

> Is Texas the first thing every normie there thinks about
Nope. It's a flyover thing.

No they don't. Stop watching Fox and get off twitter gramps.

Where I live in CA, its mostly spics. Niggers are a relative rarity. You have to go to LA if you want to fuck niggers

I hate California as a Californian because of nigger gun control laws

Why do flyovers hate California so much? I mean it's fine to dislike it but some of you have turned it into a lifestyle of sorts. It's kind of sad.

Attached: california cnbc 2019.png (1058x290, 23K)

Californians in real life and on the internet are over political. I don’t ever see one say “hey, let’s talk about movies or our day”

It’s always something inherently political especially against Texas. Why not focus on creating businesses?

isn't LA filled with koreans that will follow you in their shop pretending to clean to check if you're stealing?
also aren't there black people in houston

because they live rent free in your mind

because they're exactly the same, both are full of faggots and mexicans who hate faggots

Imagine how much better california would be if instead of focusing on left wing politics they focused on creating businesses? The rest of the country wouldn’t hate em as much

literally everyone hates you. from seattle, to dallas, to chicago, to new york
everyone is waiting for that big earthquake

Attached: Skærmbillede 2019-07-28 kl. 02.34.01.png (1264x988, 1.1M)

massive egos on both sides
they both wish they were their own country

youre delusional

Attached: 1472162014258.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

How am I delusional? Imagine if california had big banks, logistics, tech, etc and not just agriculture and movies?

I support left wing politics for the gibs and latina qts. But yeah, gun control and carceral feminism completely ruin both California and leftist politics

basically, I support left wing politics but with legalized rape and machine guns

yeah imagine that hahha

All big tech shit is in California

It’s moving to other states and other countries

>be eurofag
>read a bunch of rants about cali on Jow Forums and assume that everyone here hates them
>mfw

Attached: smug 5983409.jpg (485x459, 56K)

Attached: 1523151094158.gif (284x342, 1.44M)

Yeah seriosuly. Imagine if they had large tech companies and massive agricultural firms instead of cultural marxism factories. They would be unstoppable and rents would be so fucking low due to capitalism.

>everyone who disagree is Jow Forumstard
mentally ill

Attached: oregon.jpg (720x540, 81K)

Why doesn’t california have a huge financial sector like New York or Texas or Florida?

The people who hate cali are suburban boomers (Jow Forums draws most of its userbase from this demographic and their children.) Pic related is your typical white conservative suburban home gym. Very based and redpilled (unlike California.)

Attached: pol squat rack.jpg (2419x3226, 990K)

We have both tbhfam, and they are both responsible for why California is a shithole

Tech companies gave us the "californian ideology" (basically woke capitalism) and big agriculture gave us drought

>Why yes, I do obsess over california, how could you tell?

Attached: ZV06NgJIHzw34xcnSjfsgA17BQc37LwJvJOjPX7B_YM.jpg (3024x4032, 2.36M)

the californian dream
youtube.com/watch?v=f1wlV0X7CJM

Attached: human-feces-san-francisco.jpg (690x920, 68K)

I thought the drought was caused by old white men who wanted to sack the trams and build highways or someshit

Both basically carry the rest of the US. California, Texas and New York should have supreme control over America as a sort of id, ego and super ego.

>i-i swear it's j-just a Jow Forums meme... we have s-sunshine and palm trees

Attached: 105060091-fastest-change-in-income-inequality-by-state-map.png (1229x897, 107K)

No that's just the usual Jow Forums way of avoiding policy with identity politics. Farmers use up all the state's water and then blame residential users for taking "their" water from them. It's fucked up honestly. Most of their crops shouldn't even be grown in california.

Income inequality is good. Watch more pragerU and don't forget to support Trump.

Attached: income inequality is good.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

it's just like my american noir movies

nuke that commie sxhithole

Cali has the most Asians of any state retsrd.

And fuck you people being so upset about guns, you seriously wanna base your living situation on thhe laws of dumb toys?

caliyuckians cope so hard they believe other states bus their homeless to cali

Attached: 4a3a8cd30cad6dab6b7b7cc29dae5dab.jpg (1861x694, 195K)

California hate is just flyover resentment of coasties at large. Cali is currently experiencing a boomer exodus which certainly doesn't help either. Texas has been hit especially hard. Cali boomers pretty much reelected ted cruz by themselves.

Attached: us domestic migration.jpg (960x720, 82K)

Chicagoans don't hate Californians, we just don't want the. Here because everywhere they goneent prices start to skyrocket. Chicago is doing just fine without silicone valley people and Google headquarters snd stuff. We actually like Cali it's a good vacation spot

yea you've never been to California and it shows
t.John living in his West Texas shithole

californians be like dis fire too spicy

>and it shows
back to twitter latinxqueer(emoji heart)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-13-at-6.34.05-AM.png (876x507, 176K)

Man it's always weird to run into these hyper-americanized europeans who think they know everything about the US because they browse Jow Forums.

Attached: coconut water whore.jpg (1536x2048, 273K)

Texas is on it's way to be California 2.0, if it isnt already

Seething

Unironically visit the US.

Cali has the most Asians. We have the most Koreans and Japanese for sure

>Oregon
>Home of Proud Boys/Antifa daily riots
>Filled with hate
>Surprised they vandalize like savages
Wew

Pistachios are one of the main problems. I love them, but stopped eating them because they take so much water to grow

Really?

Yeah, one tree uses 40 gallons per day

wtf

>pistachios be like this soil is too spicy