Wtf I love clown world now

wtf I love clown world now

Attached: 20190727_182032.jpg (720x775, 210K)

Rise with me bruder. Together we will win back our lands for our volk.

Attached: pepe paris.jpg (1300x2048, 272K)

dilate

t. Discord tranny
The west rises. Don't get left behind.

Attached: never again baby.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

I'm pretty sure you'd cause severe brain trauma to a person if you forced him to wax your multilated and opened fake vagina

>place offers waxes
>refuses to wax my balls because muh gender
That honestly isn't fucking right. I want a hairless fucking sack. Good on Canada for siding with the customer.

literally who fucking cares

i'm reading the comments, not even trannies like her

They are a provocateur, that's why. It's some kind of performance art thing.

The owner makes the rules, he's the one who went through the shit of putting a business in this dog eat dog world. If he doesn't want to wax a fucking wound then he can choose to not do so. If the customer doesn't like it he can pay someone else to do it, or you know, do it himself.

>human
>rights
>tribunal

Literally any sane human being should care, your government is being asked whether women are legally obligated to touch someone's cock and balls and its answer is "uhhhhhhh"

Setting up a sole proprietorship is easy as fuck stop talking. Business owners should be more self-reliant.

>nazi
Holy CRINGE. I'm don't like Europeans miscengenating either but get a grip. The vast majority of Jews are innocent and deserve to live happy and healthy lives. The vast majority of Brits, Germans, French, etc are innocent as well but have grown spineless and domesticated from a sedentary modern lifestyle.

>her

the owner should be able to refuse business for any reason

>clown world

Attached: 1555751742444.jpg (750x987, 58K)

This and not just because I want to re-institute segregation (I and basically every white person who says this does btw) but also because i hate trannies as well.

I would agree if it were a small time business ran by locals, but foreigners shouldn't be allowed to refuse customers because of their foreign ideology.

wax the balls, bigot.

>waxing vaginas: good
>waxing balls: bad
Dumb fucking bitch. Balls are way cleaner.

it isnt about segregation or hate at all, if i was running a business shaving vaginas all day i wouldnt be comfortable shaving some persons dick and balls either

immigrants>trannies

Don't care for trannies
Don't care for thots

>isolated case
>clown world haha
why is Jow Forums like this

literally this

Vaginas are disgusting. This bitch should be happy to be working with balls.

maybe to you, obviously not to the owners if they have a business in shaving vaginas

ive played a few gender transformation games where one of the missions was to go and get ur boi parts waxed

This

Common Filth knows that white people are responsible and are deserving of their own gocide

Not surprised it is in Canada, where it is illegal to use the """"""""wrong"""""""" pronouns for someone

Might have more to do with the fact that "she" is a pedophile who tries to hang around young girls.

Attached: trans predator jessica yaniv.jpg (1344x2356, 516K)

>where it is illegal to use the """"""""wrong"""""""" pronouns for someone
No it isn't. Stop listening to that charlatan.

Its almost as if Common Filth is always right

Dr. Peterson is the only reason I moved out and stopped HRT. I would die for him.

Dr. Peterson is the only reason I moved out and stopped HRT. I would die for him.

Attached: 1561736051596.jpg (822x960, 50K)

what charlatan? ive read the law and your ignorance doesnt make it false

>ive read the law
Which law?

>tranny is a pedo
woah, what a surprise

I'm sure there are places that specialize in male waxing, dude just wants to go in an all female one because he's a pervert.

>straight man pretending to be a woman is a pedophile
White men are so disgusting. No wonder they can't get sex.

kill all incels.

Exactly. He's just a troll.

b-but liberals told me that fags are just regular people like you and me!

Straight men are disgusting aren't they?

Most are. And homosexuality is very different from transsexuality.

yes, trannies are the same as men pretending to be women or vice versa i agree. the other part is just cope. yaniv is a jewish name not a white name

>straight male creeping on a young female
>gay

Attached: question3453425png.png (600x506, 288K)

Ashkenazi Jews are white.

>*Ashkenazi Jews are med
They are closely related to southern Italians

discord tranny is out in full force ITT to try and pin this one straight white men instead of him and his fellow pedos playing dress up

Attached: 1563687532446.png (1649x900, 185K)

Don't pretend there aren't pedo whites as well you delusional fuck
t. white

Yeah and Italians are dark whites

>NOOO YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS ABOUT ME IT'S REALLY ABOUT TRANSWOMEN (WHO AREN'T WOMEN BTW BUT IN THIS SPECIFIC SCENARIO THEY TOTALLY ARE!!)

Attached: soyjack345.png (540x510, 124K)

im not, but this particular case does not involve one and trying to make it about muh white male is just cope

Huh, who would have seen that one comming.

it is about trannies, which are people that are mentally ill and pretend to be the opposite gender. jessica yaniv is a jewish man that wants to dress up as a girl and pretend to be one and is thus a jewish tranny

If they were women the real woman wouldn't have a problem waxing them

Vaginas have no hair follicles you dumb tranny

"jessica yaniv" is a straight white man (as evidenced by his preference for young white women.) Fuck off sjw cunt.

would have been pretty based if one accepted and "accidentally" chopped his shit off because he wants to be a tranny so bad

No, he isnt and never will be you disgusting tranny. He will forever be a straight jewish tranny male

dilate

>dark white
Oxymoron. I have nothing against Jews or Italians, unlike many incels on this website, but you can't say they are white. In the end it doesn't fucking matter, ethnicity is more important than race.

In America, meds are seen as whites so it isn't cope.

jews arent meds, they are mena

>defending white people
Egypt whyyyyy? Are you a white just there for holiday or a proxy? If not wtf you defending white guys?